Who is Keith Ellison?

Devil's advocate here. Suppose Congress wanted to hold hearings on the priest scandals. 1. Most Catholics would be supportive 2. The MSM would cream their pants over the Catholic bashing

Compare that to what is going on with the terrorism hearings.

I wonder how many crybaby congress critters would embarrass themselves for that one.

Devil's advocate here. Suppose Congress wanted to hold hearings on the priest scandals. 1. Most Catholics would be supportive 2. The MSM would cream their pants over the Catholic bashing

Compare that to what is going on with the terrorism hearings.

Even the Vatican would be supportive.

And, while on the topic of the pedophilia claims surrounding Catholic priests, the percentage of priests accused, globally, is 4%.... which is in line with the adult population. Not that I'm justifying what happened, or the Church's handling (which I am very critical of) but... it is not as it is represented to be. Priests make a easy target for vilification.

I had the misfortune to stay at the same hotel as Louis Farrakhan once a few years ago. That guy, and his goons, are a fucking scary bunch of people. Not because they are Muslims, but because they are some of the most blatant racists I have ever had the misfortune to come across.

On him, I would agree.

I wouldn't have recognized him but he did tend to draw attention to himself.... with his entourage of over 20 bodyguards and his fucking obnoxious attitude.

Did you read the article? Defending cop killers and associating with the Nation of Islam is the issue. Not his religion. Sheez.

You might want to look at Mr. Fitnah's comments, chanel.

And I remember this all once before with Catholics in office...or as they were called...Papists.

Islam requires the establishment of a new set of laws that are contrary to the Constitution.
There is no comparison to the catholic faith.

Did you read the article? Defending cop killers and associating with the Nation of Islam is the issue. Not his religion. Sheez.

And I remember this all once before with Catholics in office...or as they were called...Papists.

You can draw a logical comparison between Catholicism and Islam,
Really?

Please post the reciprocal from the pope or the new testament

Islam Question and Answer - Judging by that which Allaah has revealed

Islam Question and Answer - Should he turn to the human rights organizations to get his rights?
Islam Question and Answer - The kufr of one who rules according to other than what Allaah revealed

Allaah has commanded us to refer matters to His judgement and to establish Sharee‘ah, and He has forbidden us to rule with anything else, as is clear from a number of aayaat in the Qur’aan, such as the aayaat in Soorat al-Maa’idah (5) which discuss ruling according to what Allaah has revealed, and mention the following topics:

The command to rule according to what Allaah has revealed: “And so judge between them by what Allaah has revealed . . .” [aayah 49]

Warning against ruling by other than what Allaah has revealed: “. . . and follow not their vain desires . . .” [aayah 49]

Warning against compromising on any detail of Sharee‘ah, no matter how small: “. . . but beware of them lest they turn you far away from some of that which Allaah has sent down to you . . .” [aayah 49]

Forbidding seeking the ruling of jaahiliyyah, as is expressed in the rhetorical question “Do they then seek the judgement of (the Days of) Ignorance?” [aayah 50]

The statement that nobody is better than Allaah to judge: “. . . and who is better in judgement than Allaah for a people who have firm Faith?” [aayah 50]

The statement that whoever does not judge according to what Allaah revealed is a kaafir, a zaalim (oppressor or wrongdoer) and a faasiq (sinner), as Allaah says: “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed, such are the kaafiroon.” [aayah 44]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by that which Allaah has revealed, such are the zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers)” [aayah 45]; “. . . And whoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed (then) such (people) are the faasiqoon (rebellious or disobedient).” [aayah 47].

The statement that it is obligatory for the Muslims to judge according to what Allaah has revealed, even if those who seek their judgement are not Muslim, as Allaah says: “. . . And if you judge, judge with justice between them. . .” [aayah 42]

Here is the problem and the left will never address it.

Islam is a religious cult. The Quran clearly states that it is perfectly okay to lie to the infidel if it furthers the cause of Islam. Now before any of you jump on me for saying that, I suggest you do some research and find out for yourselves so I don't have to make you look so damn stupid.

I had the misfortune to stay at the same hotel as Louis Farrakhan once a few years ago. That guy, and his goons, are a fucking scary bunch of people. Not because they are Muslims, but because they are some of the most blatant racists I have ever had the misfortune to come across.

They're black, therefore, they cannot be racist. Didn't you get the memo?

On him, I would agree.

B.O.....DUH.....C'ya,

Listen to me you LIEberrhoidal LEZBO: how the fuck can you exonerate a Piece of Shit "Enemy Within" like the Pathological Liar Keith Ellison who WORSHIPS the Most Notorious Whitey and Anti-Semite in the History of the United States of America.

Is your logic so fucked up by your Obamarrhoidal LibTURDiness that you can't even understand your delusional thinking because you're so delusional ????

Last edited:

Islam is a religious cult. The Quran clearly states that it is perfectly okay to lie to the infidel if it furthers the cause of Islam. Now before any of you jump on me for saying that, I suggest you do some research and find out for yourselves so I don't have to make you look so damn stupid.

As much as Christianity is a religious cult.

As much as Judaism is a religious cult.

As much as Hinduism is a religious cult.

As much as Buddhism is a religious cult.

But, let me ask you....are Muslims the only ones who lie?

You can draw a logical comparison between Catholicism and Islam, but comparing Catholics to the Nation of Islam is seriously offensive.
Pull-back, Bubblehead. You're lacking a point-of-reference.

I'm fairly-certain bodecea is referring to the Kennedy/Nixon-election paranoia....when all good Christians were convinced (or, at least selling the idea), that....if Kennedy was elected, The Pope would be callin' all the shots.​

I've never seen a delegation of Catholics tell white people that they are 'not welcome here'.... and that's what one of Farahakkans goons said to white people staying in the same hotel as them. On the bright side, the management gave us free drinks to apologize.
Gee....even your fantasies expose your bigotry.​

".....a delegation of Catholics tell white people...."

323.png

Just saying something to make yourself feel better doesn't mean it's true. Islam is a false religion. Mohammed was a false prophet and that makes the religion false. Jesus was a man of love and peace.

What I said was this......The Quran states very clearly that muslims are allowed to lie to further the cause of Islam.

Now that has nothing to do with Christianity, Hinduism, etc, etc.

Address the point. Is my statement true ot not?

Plenty of Lawyers defend criminals...that's the problem with America, that innocent until proven guilty stuff is pretty anti-american eh?

Islam requires the establishment of a new set of laws that are contrary to the Constitution.
.....And, TOO-much like.....

Agreed!!!

Last edited:
Politicians like Keith Ellison are the problem in the USA. America is in dire need of statesmen who love the USA and our Constitution.
Absolutely!!!!

That's why it's time for the wacko Christian-fundamentalists (in Congress) to....
HIT THE FUCKIN' ROAD!!!

Just saying something to make yourself feel better doesn't mean it's true. Islam is a false religion. Mohammed was a false prophet and that makes the religion false. Jesus was a man of love and peace.

What I said was this......The Quran states very clearly that muslims are allowed to lie to further the cause of Islam.

Now that has nothing to do with Christianity, Hinduism, etc, etc.

Address the point. Is my statement true ot not?

You aren't going to get straight answers from that hag.
She has a visceral hatred for Christianity that blocks rational thought there for she can see no fault in the virulently anti homosexual Islam for some reason.

Last edited:

Islam is a religious cult.
THEY'VE got talking-snakes, TOO!!???

:eek:

The Quran clearly states that it is perfectly okay to lie to the infidel if it furthers the cause of Islam. Now before any of you jump on me for saying that, I suggest you do some research and find out for yourselves so I don't have to make you look so damn stupid.
wow.....whatta bunch o' fuckin' amateurs.

Wankin.gif

"And the man that will do presumptuously, and will not hearken unto the priest that standeth to minister there before the LORD thy God, or unto the judge, even that man shall die and thou shalt put away the evil from Israel." - Deuteronomy 17:12http://www.evilbible.com/Murder.htm

Forum List

Back