Who is going to take over?

Stop with the "speed". How does the universe measure "speed"?

To us, speed equals something like miles per hour. time x distance. That is a human concept that we invented. But it doesn't apply to light. The universal constant. Light never slows down or speeds up. It is constant. The medium it travels through can affect its course, but it never gets slowed down or sped up. It is constant.

Light never travels at anything less than the constant.

For example, if you run light through a clear bucket of water, and it gets defracted, it doesn't go any slower when it comes out the other side. It never changed... the light coming out the other side doesn't suddenly "speed up" once it leaves the water... It's the same.
This is an interesting topic in Philosophy of Physics and Philosophy of Psychology. Time & Relativity.
If you feel comfortable & motivated in explaining your views further about the "constant speed of light", i'd be interested in seeing this discussion in its own thread.

EVERYTHING is RELATIVE from the observer's perspective. The quanta of light (photons) travel at a constant speed in a vacuum, but "slow down" when refracted or "captured" within some medium.
How do you explain these light quanta "speeding up" to their normal constant as measured from our perspective?
If you are claiming photon particles never slow down in their wave spacetime dimension, then what perspective are you using, and how is it useful to your/our relative experiences & manipulation of "reality"?
a photon never slows down. It may hit another atom, causing another photon to come out on the other side, and otherwise get slightly delayed, but the PHOTON NEVER SLOWS DOWN. In any medium.

If you object to this, then you reject science, as well as teaming up with buttcakes... So... just PM me if you disagree,
Since there are interested others ...

There is science, always evolving, that i accept if its methodology is rational, then there's Philosophy of Science, which questions methodology & scientific interpretations.

YES, i understand that photons travel thru Time at a constant speed ,,, thru Space that is a vacuum, and that is a "micro" perspective. Relative to that, we have a "macro" perspective, which reflects the reality of our overall environment; we know life does not exist in a vacuum.

As you indicated, there are different photons involved in light traveling from point A to point B thru space mediums (atoms/matter/mass) with momentum, so we can also say that "light" at the macro level travels at varying speeds, depending on the mediums in its path (refractive index).

Last edited:
I have a question for the people here.

Based on the way things are going, who do you think is going to take over?

Blacks? Possibly. They have high fertility and they are given all sorts of sympathy, help, and preferential positions by society. Everybody these days bows down to the almighty black people.

Muslims? Possibly. They have high fertility and high immigration levels. They have no fear of taking on others. But, working against them is that they are hated by everyone else. They are not loved and coddled by anyone other than deluded liberal politicians.

Mexicans? They do have high fertility and immigration, but they seem content with manual labor jobs.

Or will America collapse once the Whites and Jews lose control? Interesting times.

Interesting question.

"Nobody" is another option.

I am a white advocate. No, not a "white supremacist", but someone who believes 1) racial and ethnic groups are inherently (i.e., biologically, evolutionarily) different, and 2) whites are getting screwed by the current fantasy of complete human equality.

I believe that blacks and Hispanics will not "take over" anything, because they lack the organizational intelligence to actually CONTROL other groups without their consent. Muslims are just a slight cut above (most are Arab), but again, they're too adolescent in their approach: good at chopping heads off, but crappo at boring administration. Romans at one point were good at both, and thus ruled half the world. Whites will allow themselves to be saturated by these folks, but not controlled by them.

Jews, always a factor -- I agree with you that they have overplayed their hand. But Jews, like the poor, will always be with us. They look too caucasian for anyone to get a clue. Jews will be fine -- whatever the future holds, they will band together as usual and control what they usually control. Note: they might be forced to make common cause with people like me, if only to save their necks.

Ultimately I see no option but the breakup of USA into ethno-states.

If there is anything that is certain, it is this:

Multiculturalism is a failure.

It is, to borrow a word from the liberals, UNSUSTAINABLE.

It takes too much energy to control -- it is not a natural system. True nations are ethnic/racial at core. That's biology at work.

Whites do not presently get this.

They must start getting it, or they will die.

I must have FAITH this will not happen.

We keep hearing whites are set to be exterminated from the world stage. The left says this with glee; the white advocates say it as a warning; the conservatives say, "huh?" The Trump campaign shows there is still a beating heart left in the white race. That, and that alone, is what drives the hysteria against him.

We keep hearing whites are set to be exterminated from the world stage. The left says this with glee; the white advocates say it as a warning; the conservatives say, "huh?" The Trump campaign shows there is still a beating heart left in the white race. That, and that alone, is what drives the hysteria against him.
His clown like antics are what has elicited hysterical laughing at him. Drumpf is just using you inferior small intellect whites to achieve his goal.

Well, jews have to go first, since they're the ones taking the power and money everyone else wants.

Well, they don't have to "go" per se, they just need to have less influence in a country that promotes separation of church and state.

To have any sort of religious cabal monopolize business, politics, and media in a country, makes it a religious state. And that's dangerous whether it's Christian, Muslim, Jewish, or spaghetti-monster-believers.

It's not the races dude, it's the religions that have always been our downfall. Get that in your head first. They're all wrong, and they all tell us they are absolutely right and we must kill non-believers... Understand that part, and you will realize it is not race at all. It is the lies put into your head, put there to create an army to support your religion, no matter where they are.

wow...more anti-semite white trash.

cool. you must be a total fail at life to blame jews for what ails you.

Stop with the "speed". How does the universe measure "speed"?

To us, speed equals something like miles per hour. time x distance. That is a human concept that we invented. But it doesn't apply to light. The universal constant. Light never slows down or speeds up. It is constant. The medium it travels through can affect its course, but it never gets slowed down or sped up. It is constant.

Light never travels at anything less than the constant.

For example, if you run light through a clear bucket of water, and it gets defracted, it doesn't go any slower when it comes out the other side. It never changed... the light coming out the other side doesn't suddenly "speed up" once it leaves the water... It's the same.
This is an interesting topic in Philosophy of Physics and Philosophy of Psychology. Time & Relativity.
If you feel comfortable & motivated in explaining your views further about the "constant speed of light", i'd be interested in seeing this discussion in its own thread.

EVERYTHING is RELATIVE from the observer's perspective. The quanta of light (photons) travel at a constant speed in a vacuum, but "slow down" when refracted or "captured" within some medium.
How do you explain these light quanta "speeding up" to their normal constant as measured from our perspective?
If you are claiming photon particles never slow down in their wave spacetime dimension, then what perspective are you using, and how is it useful to your/our relative experiences & manipulation of "reality"?
a photon never slows down. It may hit another atom, causing another photon to come out on the other side, and otherwise get slightly delayed, but the PHOTON NEVER SLOWS DOWN. In any medium.

If you object to this, then you reject science, as well as teaming up with buttcakes... So... just PM me if you disagree,
Since there are interested others ...

There is science, always evolving, that i accept if its methodology is rational, then there's Philosophy of Science, which questions methodology & scientific interpretations.

YES, i understand that photons travel thru Time at a constant speed ,,, thru Space that is a vacuum, and that is a "micro" perspective. Relative to that, we have a "macro" perspective, which reflects the reality of our overall environment; we know life does not exist in a vacuum.

As you indicated, there are different photons involved in light traveling from point A to point B thru space mediums (atoms/matter/mass) with momentum, so we can also say that "light" at the macro level travels at varying speeds, depending on the mediums in its path (refractive index).

You said, to quote,

I didn't change anything, right?

Do you still think that?

From our perspective compared to reality, pretty much nothing exists. The number 2 only exists in our perspective. But not in reality.

In reality, there's no such thing as two.

However, photons do travel at a constant speed of the universe... And they don't slow down, or speed up...

Jilian, I am not blaming jews for what ails us.

What ails us, are superiority complexes. Based on a color or religion....

That is what I have been trying to say from page one.

You can choose to agree or disagree. And I'd love to discuss that in this thread, more than the pseudo-science these people are using...

I do blame the Jews. They are now openly using the blacks to destroy whites.
We can go after the Jews now. They are not innocent lambs, quite the contrary. Not that I like Muslims, but at least Muslims have the healthy instinct of recognizing the Jew.
Of course, I hold out no hope that people will recognize the Jews. People are lost in drugs, sex, and entertainment, their minds have turned to mush.
Like any parasite eventually Jews will overwhelm the white host, and then both will die.

From our perspective compared to reality, pretty much nothing exists. The number 2 only exists in our perspective. But not in reality.
In reality, there's no such thing as two.

However, photons do travel at a constant speed of the universe... And they don't slow down, or speed up...
Reality is in your mind.
The number 2 is real, as a representation of something else, usually.
Our mind structures billions of neurons into memories & thoughts to represent its subjective "reality". When multiple minds confirm similar/same thoughts based on separate experiences, including prediction, then one can say reality is more objective.

Perhaps photons travel at a constant speed, but "light" travels at varying speeds, if you agree light consists of multiple photons traveling thru non-vacuum space.

We can go after the Jews now. They are not innocent lambs, quite the contrary. Not that I like Muslims, but at least Muslims have the healthy instinct of recognizing the Jew.
Of course, I hold out no hope that people will recognize the Jews. People are lost in drugs, sex, and entertainment, their minds have turned to mush.
Like any parasite eventually Jews will overwhelm the white host, and then both will die.
What a racist, ethnocentric perspective you have! Sad.
I'd rather see ethnicity in a more positive, balanced "light";
I love the many different types of food from various ethnic restaurants!
:)

Get off the drugs, kid.

The people you call Jews are white dummy. They are Ashkenazi Jews from europe.

The people you call Jews are white dummy. They are Ashkenazi Jews from europe.

The Jews are not white. Every Jew knows this. Whites are easily deceived otherwise.

Forum List

Back