Who is funding BLM?

Short video and with the appropriate links and evidence. Not surprised one bit though.

I didn't even have to look at the video. The answer is multi, multi billionaire George Soros. The evil bastard absolutely HATES America. There IS good news about the one I refer to as "the devil incarnate himself". He turns 90 years of age in August, so he SHOULDN'T be around TOO much longer. The BAD news is his son will take over for the evil bastard as soon as he breathes his last breath, and some say he's almost as evil as his father.

Short video and with the appropriate links and evidence. Not surprised one bit though.

I didn't even have to look at the video. The answer is multi, multi billionaire George Soros. The evil bastard absolutely HATES America. There IS good news about the one I refer to as "the devil incarnate himself". He turns 90 years of age in August, so he SHOULDN'T be around TOO much longer. The BAD news is his son will take over for the evil bastard as soon as he breathes his last breath, and some say he's almost as evil as his father.

Yep.

He profits over the dissolution of societies as it gives him more opportunities for currency manipulation.

Yep.

He profits over the dissolution of societies as it gives him more opportunities for currency manipulation.

He really IS an evil bastard, isn't he?

He really IS an evil bastard, isn't he?

What makes you say that?

1efzqd.jpg

glen beck did a show on this last week and went into all this with a lot more detail since he had an hr instead of 8 mins,
he didnt post it to youtube cause of the content but it is available on his site

In 2015 the Russians paid BLM, Antifa, & the Black Fist to spread racial division and violence.

In 2020 Soros is funding BLM and Antifa.
Russia is funneling BLM money again.
And a photo of BLM's #2 and Venezuela's dictator posing together was released last week.

Our enemies are using the same tactics we have used to destabilize other nations on us...

...and hate-driven Trump-hating snowflakes are all too willing to help.

Dammed good question. BLM . Riots and the political civil unrest . Tearing down statues... And say sanctuary cities for illegal aliens. Oh yeah, the mail in ballots thing , too. because this is a democracy. Accept its isn't .

A better question is what can we do about it. If, god forbid, Biden is elected he'll send us down the river before he kicks the bucket. Seems to me we can't really rely on any politician to save our sorry asses. We need to do something.

A better question is what can we do about it. If, god forbid, Biden is elected he'll send us down the river before he kicks the bucket. Seems to me we can't really rely on any politician to save our sorry asses. We need to do something.

one thing that will happen if biden wins is the republicans will start talking about the constitution again like they did under obama,,,

one thing that will happen if biden wins is the republicans will start talking about the constitution again like they did under obama,,,

In other words, they'll do nothing. Pretty sure we can't rely on a politician for a solution.

In other words, they'll do nothing. Pretty sure we can't rely on a politician for a solution.

I did say they would TALK about it,,,doing something just isnt in their agenda,,,

Forum List

Back