Who is closer to the Center?

Who is closer to the center, the Dems or the Reps?

Dems are a little right of center, Republicans have gone so far right, they've come back around on the left. So, obviously Democrats are much closer to the center.
How do people this stupid live long enough reach puberty?

Seriously....

Who gets paid to keep mamouth from wandering into traffic and how much are they paid? I can only imagine they keep this jabbering retard in a basement where everything is padded and all the corners are rounded off. It's because of complete blithering imbeciles like this that I can not oppose abortion. We need libturds to get abortions or go queer and swallow all their genetic waste. The idea that there are people this stupid stealing our oxygen is offensive to me. I can't believe out of 30 million sperm the one that made it home did so naturally. You'd think it would require a lab and a demented doctor to create a human being that vacuous.

Excellent question. Republicans are in general closer to the center IMO. Should be a good thread

Who is closer to the center, the Dems or the Reps?

Dems are a little right of center, Republicans have gone so far right, they've come back around on the left. So, obviously Democrats are much closer to the center.

Agreed, Just look at where politics are in other countries who are doing better than the US... Germany is to the left of the Democrats...

Germany is running a better economy than US up until COVID and with there reserves probably after too.

So that means two options:
  • US is very right and Germany(or Sweden) is more center
  • Left wing is more successful than US
By the way righties don't blame Democrats... The end polices implemented are far more right than Germany (or Sweden)

I could ream off a number of number of Western European Countries who are far out performing the US economy, even France has less of a GDP deficit... All have lower poverty, less of income gaps, better educated, universal healthcare...
Center-Right Wing politics is just short to medium view... Center-Left take a longer view... Center takes both.

Your can't have a economy performing well if the citizens are uneducated, unhealthy, fear being destitute, unsafe, feel unrepresented, etc... You can cut them for short term gain but in the long term the pay back is worse...

Forum List

Back