Who is actually winning in Ukraine?

Trailer for an upcoming documentary about the Battle for Mariupol. The trailer is now available in English, so I assume the movie will also have English subs.

Kennedy warned us about CIA-MI6 propaganda in his book, The Real Anthony Fauci. Following the analysis is this thread and captioned video by Mick Wallace linking the propaganda machine in Ukraine. Scroll to 18 May:

Mick Wallace states in the 18 May video (post #824): "....in fact, what I'm describing is a smoothly running propaganda machine, policing the narrative so as to suit the NATO Ukraine perspective, the one-dimensional approach is at the expense of possibly reaching an understanding of what is going on...."

I saw a video of an American living in a dumpster somewhere in LA or a shithole around there who was proudly saying that he lives in the most awesome and democratic country in the world. My point is it's just no use in convincing the assholes in anything. They'll be eating shit and telling it's honey no matter what. We'll just wait and see when the denazification it's over. Demilitarisation too.

We'll just wait and see when the denazification it's over. Demilitarisation too.
The only neonazis involved here are the Russians who are invading Ukraine.

Russian neonazis will not be demilitarizing anyone. They've already completely failed in their attempt to conquer Ukraine.

The nazi swastika was brought down to Ukraine from Scandinavia, though it first originated in Ukraine, as Hitler knew, as we have already documented at here USMB (USMB search: Mezin). For the most part, Homo sapiens had to wait for the glaciers to melt before becoming consistently sedentary in Sandinavia.

Gonzalo Lira's current video links biolabs in Ukraine and the Zelenskiy regime having nuclear material to manufacture weapons. At timepoint 8:51 in the video, Lira mentions ethnic genetics, and is correct: there are particular Russian susceptibilities to types of leishmaniasis. This leishmaniasis links precisely to Natalya's confrontation with the entomologist at the Lugar Center (Skye's thread, Conspiracy forum / USMB search: Gaytandzhieva). Thus, the vectors of interest include sandflies of the Crimea as well as Tbilisi, Georgia, location of the Lugar Center. These scientific facts links to both Lugar and Obama visiting Russia in 2005.

Forum List

Back