Who here is ready for Joe Biden's Armageddon?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

I reckon it is only a matter of time, probably before the next Presidential election

1665446587764.png

Well, the current doomsday clock is sitting at 100 seconds to midnight.
Well, you should be very pleased with that time stamp, you voted for a sexual psychopath who raped his own children, enthusiastically so, and in just twenty months time he has ruined the earth and brought it right to the brink, you fucking did that, you and all like minded fascist democrats and their rino pals have achieved this great "ahh" victory, you should be so very very proud....

I reckon it is only a matter of time, probably before the next Presidential election

View attachment 708276
Lol, it can be avoided. Your master Putin just has to leave Ukraine and quit threatening nukes. Other wise he will burn

Well, you should be very pleased with that time stamp, you voted for a sexual psychopath who raped his own children, enthusiastically so, and in just twenty months time he has ruined the earth and brought it right to the brink, you fucking did that, you and all like minded fascist democrats and their rino pals have achieved this great "ahh" victory, you should be so very very proud....
Shoulda been Hillary with her finger on the button!

HER time!!!!

Armageddon is okey-dokey because Putin will get his!

^ Democrat morality/logic.
Lol, you are a retard. Putin started this shit. Putin is the one threatening the use of nukes. It is up to Putins stupid ass to quit the trajectory he is on. Go fuck yourself very much. Ya, Ptin pops off a nuke Russia and its people get nuked. That's the way it is. No we are not going to let him pull the old give me what I want or I nuke ya bull. Mutual sured destruction is what he gets never been any different retard.

Calm yourself. You probably just got some bad cheese.

Forum List

Back