Who here has had an abortion?

Like they should tell you if they did and anyone should trust your promises?

I fully expect to get no admissions. And that kind of proves my point. Even women who "choose" it know that it's wrong.
Not necessarily true. People do things thinking they are okay in doing whatever it is they do whether we think it is right or wrong all the time. Humans are that away. They like to justify themselves for their actions and sometimes they do things that they will later discover that they were wrong in doing and will even sometimes own up to being wrong and admit it. So all in all I think you are in error. Since abortion and many other abominations are legal people do them thinking it is all fine and dandy because it is legal.

I do believe that there should be freedom of choice with restrictions of course for people to make their own choices even if they are blind to what they are doing is wrong. In that same note I believe abortion is wrong but another may not believe that and many when they make that choice they believe they are doing the right thing. I have talked with people who have made that choice and later discovered what a terrible mistake it was. At the time they thought they were doing the what was "the best thing".

I have been fortunate that birth control has always worked effectively for me when I use it, even in those cases when I don't take it at exactly the same time every day. Certainly I have had pregnancy scares, as has most every woman but they turned out to be late periods or in one case, a misread test.

So I have been fortunate enough to never have had an abortion. But if I ever decided I wanted one I would not be ashamed of it, nor would I pass judgment or persecute anyone else who had one. I would be grateful I live in a wonderful country in which my right to chose is protected by anti-governmental intrusion protections.

I think people like mani who spread lies and call women who have had abortions baby killers are the worst sort of scum this board has seen. I'm sure there are women reading this thrad who have had an abortion or known someone close to them who did. Thsi thread and mani's constant harrassment must be a source of angst or anger for many of them.

I think people who act the way mani does are hiding something and have demons they are not dealing with.

And also, I don't think he'd have the nerve to ask any woman that to her face.

I realize it's hard to troll enough on this message board to get a reaction but mani seems to be trying his best. You're handling it well and I would hope nobody would ever tell him about anything that matters.

I have been fortunate that birth control has always worked effectively for me when I use it, even in those cases when I don't take it at exactly the same time every day. Certainly I have had pregnancy scares, as has most every woman but they turned out to be late periods or in one case, a misread test.

So I have been fortunate enough to never have had an abortion. But if I ever decided I wanted one I would not be ashamed of it, nor would I pass judgment or persecute anyone else who had one. I would be grateful I live in a wonderful country in which my right to chose is protected by anti-governmental intrusion protections.

I think people like mani who spread lies and call women who have had abortions baby killers are the worst sort of scum this board has seen. I'm sure there are women reading this thrad who have had an abortion or known someone close to them who did. Thsi thread and mani's constant harrassment must be a source of angst or anger for many of them.

I think people who act the way mani does are hiding something and have demons they are not dealing with.

I realize it's hard to troll enough on this message board to get a reaction but mani seems to be trying his best. You're handling it well and I would hope nobody would ever tell him about anything that matters.

Oh c'mon ladies, he's JUST curious! Honest!

Just curious.
:eusa_liar:

Thanks. I was warned about mani on a previous board. I'm pretty cautious anyway about personal info, in general.

Like they should tell you if they did and anyone should trust your promises?

I fully expect to get no admissions. And that kind of proves my point. Even women who "choose" it know that it's wrong.

I think you're wrong. I am not in favor of abortion except in some extreme cases that I've explained in many previous posts BUT that's not to say that there are not times when an abortion is a reasonable choice.

As far as your post being none of my business, that may be a fair evaluation but on your part I think it is a very sensitive and deeply personal question for you to be asking anybody regardless of the reason you want to know. It really is none of your business.

Last edited:
Attn Ladies; Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of public opinion.

You're an ass mani. Its a private matter. Have you experienced erectile dysfgunction? Boils on your ass? Heavy bleeding during your menses? Don't answer. No one cares.

Oh c'mon ladies, he's JUST curious! Honest!

Just curious.
:eusa_liar:
Sometimes I wonder if mani isn't really a wo-mani in an Amanda sort of way.

Oh look, isn't it so cute how he thanks our posts that mock him? :lol:

SUCH a bad boy message board rebel! :thup: :rofl:

Forum List

Back