Who here dares to hope that Ivanka didn't get her "moral compass" from the Pussy Grabber

Moral compass is an oxymoron in the Trump family...

I hope she did. I would love for her to come and grab me by the dick

Trump Foundation agrees to dissolve and donate its remaining funds to charity
Published Tue, Dec 18 2018 11:08 AM ESTUpdated Tue, Dec 18 2018 1:34 PM EST
Christina Wilkie@christinawilkie
[...]
Questions about where the foundation's money came from are dwarfed, however, by questions about where it went. IRS records show that Trump used the foundation's money to pay legal settlements for his for-profit company, to bolster his political career, and to grease the wheels within his business, political and social circles.
[...]
The largest donation in the foundation's history — a $264,231 gift to the Central Park Conservancy in 1989 — appeared to benefit Trump's business: It paid to restore a fountain outside Trump's Plaza Hotel. The smallest, a $7 foundation gift to the Boy Scouts that same year, appeared to benefit Trump's family. It matched the amount required to enroll a boy in the Scouts the year that his son Donald Trump Jr. was 11.
Trump's three eldest children, Donald Trump Jr., Ivanka Trump and Eric Trump, all served as directors of the foundation, although it was later revealed that they had never actually held a board meeting.
Trump Foundation agrees to dissolve and donate its remaining funds to charity

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter
By ERIKA KINETZNovember 7, 2018
China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter

Donald Trump’s China Tariffs Don’t Apply to Ivanka
By
McKenna Moore
July 9, 2018
Despite her father’s rallying cry to “buy American and hire American,” 100% of Ivanka Trump’s fashion products were made overseas—at least until early 2017.

And now her goods are avoiding the sweeping tariffs enacted by President Trump in his trade war with China. On Friday morning, Trump implemented $34 billion in tariffs on Chinese goods ranging from auto parts to medical devices, according to the Huffington Post.

Clothing and shoes, like those imported by Ivanka Trump’s company, were spared.
Donald Trump's China Tariffs Don't Apply to Ivanka

yep... the first lady is just as scummy & snake oiled like her daddy.

Forum List

Back