Who Here Believes the "Hacking" Story?

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
The debate commission should be fired in its entirety regardless of any twitter messages, they have picked a biased moderator who interned for Biden and posed with Biden in 2016. Their idea of unbiased moderator seems to be a card carrying die hard democrat. But regardless, the "hacking" story is the most asinine thing I have heard, and of course CSPAN has already reported it as a matter of fact.

The Biden shill has reported that he was hacked twice before upon posting moronic messages. So, who here believes this nonsense?

The debate commission should be fired in its entirety regardless of any twitter messages, they have picked a biased moderator who interned for Biden and posed with Biden in 2016. Their idea of unbiased moderator seems to be a card carrying die hard democrat. But regardless, the "hacking" story is the most asinine thing I have heard, and of course CSPAN has already reported it as a matter of fact.

The Biden shill has reported that he was hacked twice before upon posting moronic messages. So, who here believes this nonsense?

Steve Scully must be thinking...they bought the hacked story before, lets see If they'll buy it again.

Ej5_UhPUYAECfdw.jpeg
Ej5_UhQVgAABuJY.jpeg

Hardly. They seem to think that everyone is as stupid and gullible as democratic followers.

Steve Scully must be thinking...they bought the hacked story before, lets see If they'll buy it again.

View attachment 399755View attachment 399758

Ron-Burgundy-Saying-I-Dont-Believe-You.gif

It's all bullshit.

The tweet was sent from his Iphone.
I love it when the meta data that is sent with every message disproves the narrative... Only very experienced people can mimic the four sets of IP's and other data....

He was a fool thinking he could pass it off as hacking when it was sent from his phone. Note to stupid "journalists", your phone won't lie for you.

The hacking excuse is lame. Nobody buys into that shit.... especially an Apple product

Hacking a twitter feed is easy from any phone, including and Apple.
You just send the person an email saying it is from twitter, and they need you to change your password by going to their link.
There they get you to log in, and then they have your twitter account password.
Apple has nothing to do with it.
There are also much harder ways, like someone with the right equipment can monitor all your phone packets, including password logins, but that requires expensive equipment.

It's all bullshit.

I love it when the meta data that is sent with every message disproves the narrative... Only very experienced people can mimic the four sets of IP's and other data....

He was a fool thinking he could pass it off as hacking when it was sent from his phone. Note to stupid "journalists", your phone won't lie for you.
That and Twitter could have easily settled this yesterday by producing the meta data but they were silent.... and that was deafening....

It's all bullshit.

That and Twitter could have easily settled this yesterday by producing the meta data but they were silent.... and that was deafening....

I don't think Twitter keeps any meta data, as that would make their storage requirement balloon.
You don't always get the same IP address even, as it would be different if you used a wifi hotspot than if you are going through the cellular network tower.

It's all bullshit.

I don't think Twitter keeps any meta data, as that would make their storage requirement balloon.
You don't always get the same IP address even, as it would be different if you used a wifi hotspot than if you are going through the cellular network tower.
Phones require a static IP to function on the cell network. The phones MAC address will be used on another network. The machine address is in both transmissions... Its not hard to get this from the send $tring.

The hacking excuse is lame. Nobody buys into that shit.... especially an Apple product

Hacking a twitter feed is easy from any phone, including and Apple.
You just send the person an email saying it is from twitter, and they need you to change your password by going to their link.
There they get you to log in, and then they have your twitter account password.
Apple has nothing to do with it.
There are also much harder ways, like someone with the right equipment can monitor all your phone packets, including password logins, but that requires expensive equipment.

So Twitter can solve it? Bet they don't. It's BS

It's all bullshit.

Total bullshit. The data is miniscule and the phone number is included when it's sent from the phone. Just face it, the stupid fucker lied.

Liberals are lying scum. There is no way a Biden intern should moderate the debate. Give me a break. Wallace was biased, so was the USA Today woman for the VP debate.

It's all rigged. It's all unfair. Gawd but you fools are stupid.

Bleating like sheep that your lying incompetent idiot is being badly treated.

Forum List

Back