Who HASN'T Hillary and the DNC Offended / Insulted / Mocked?!

The Libs have set precedence that it is ok to go back more than a decade to dig up shit against a candidate - just playing by 'your' rules. Libs started it, so don't bitch about it. It seems, however, the past is only relevant when it is convenient to / beneficial for THEM.

When some Obama surrogate was asked about Benghazi in 2014, he said, direct quote. "Dude, that was like 2 years ago."

To him, that should put the whole thing to bed...it was 2 years ago, so it was no longer relevant to discuss in any way.

But some woman comes out of the blue 4 weeks before the election and says that Trump touched her leg like 40 years ago? Huh?

To recap:

4 Americans are murdered at the American compound in Benghazi, but it was 2 years ago (at that time) and therefore it's irrelevant.

Trump might have touched a woman's leg (unsubstantiated) 40 years ago, and that is supposed to be a big deal.

Such a duality, Trump insults, Hillary insults, yet in this thread only Hillary is insulted....What does that lead an independent to believe?
I read the quotes from Easy that were included in his sig line defending his OP. I believe Hillary is not deeply offending anyone who has not already decided that her very existence is offensive.

I don't find her existence offensive. I find her lies and corruption offensive.

And yet some of the ones she is mocking keep supporting her....SMH
Democrats are submissives at heart.

That and incapable of independent thought, hence why they let the media and DNC control them
They are too stupid to think period.

They need the media to tell them how to tie their shoes every day.

That is why they think they can get news from Whoopi Goldberg and hack comedians.

Forum List

Back