Who has the 4th best military ??

Oz and the Orchestra
I am getting sick of your comments about Israel
Why? You brought the subject up!

You can't seem to get it into your head that the whole world is not happy with Israel and the fact she has broken more UN resolutions than any other country in the history of the UN.

When Israel starts respecting and obeying international law the criticism will stop.

Mushroom
We might be confused. Is this the same China that flattened the American economy over tariffs? That come from a country of poverty 60 years ago to now about to overtake America as the world's biggest economy?
No discipline etc??
Are you kidding?

If they are a pushover, why don't we take them on blast communism off the face of the earth? They just cripples the nation with a virus and you imply they are all dumb. Grow up.

What in the hell this statement has to do with the topic, I have absolutely no idea.

Tell me, do shining things often distract you? Does the mere thought of a squirrel cause you to become unraveled and start to lose all concentration?

All I am reading is something that makes no sense, has nothing to do with the topic or the points I made, and has been dismissed as being completely nonsensical.

Typical British buffoon
No wonder why your weak and pathetic nation is becoming the new Saudi Arabia

Can’t stand these rotten teeth British bastards
. Their brains are as rotten as their teeth

Can’t stand these rotten teeth British bastards
. Their brains are as rotten as their teeth
fba6f46a27b97ae3bc88054ed49e492d.jpg

British bastards blocked Jews from landing in Palestine and arrested many and put them in military camps after the war

Mushroom
I don't care what you think. You're a nothing. I will interject with whatever I want when I want and you can do nothing about it.
You're problem is I disagree with silly argument and you don't like it. While ever you don't think rational, I'll pick you off every time.

Mushroom
How original is that?
It must be difficult to contain yourself with such massive intelligence and remain humble simultaneously.

Mushroom
I thought he was a nice guy until he attacked my job and residents then the Jews
There is that, and his almost crazed attacks against almost anybody for no real reason.

The moment he tried to claim that "nobody knew what China has", I was actually laughing. China brags to the world whenever they even decide to work on a prototype. Let alone before it is even produced. Bragging the entire time it is the best ever. Only to see a final product that is so bad not even their own military wants it.

And it's not like they did not tell the entire world last month when their carrier and a few other ships went out for an exercise.

Plus, over 2,000 posts in 2 months? Yeah those are some serious troll numbers there.

I simply have no time or use for such nonsense.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back