Who has more flaws, Trump or Biden (dems keep bashing Trump w/o looking at Biden)

Which candidate has more flaws that would affect his job as president, Trump or Biden?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
The democrats keep listing the things that they don't like about Trump, "ad nauseam "

But looking at both men individually, how they would perform in press conferences, how they would evaluate information and make serious decisions, how they process information, etc. Which would be a more capable president for the next 4-years?

Here is the Vegas betting odds, Trump is still a 2:1 favorite over Biden. A real "poll" with real money. (OMG Hillary is back!!)
View attachment 339006
We already know trump policy is a failure. We are choosing between guaranteed more failure or an unknown. The unknown has a chance of being successful.

Biden is a "known-known", he's too old and too senile to be president.
Biden hasn't been right about anything in 30-years, just ask Gates.
I can look at Trump honestly, but you can't look at Biden honestly.
You are what's called a "shill"
(an accomplice of a swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others. )
Biden has never been president. Trump is hardly young. We have seen a trump presidency and it’s bad.

Only bad for you fricken loons.
Pretty sure huge deficits is bad for all. Same with tariffs that hurt our economy. Oh and his poor handling of a pandemic shit down the whole country. Bad for everyone.

Yet I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of those whining that Pelosi's $3T bailout got shitcanned.
You won’t find that.

You must have been out that day. Not to worry, there were a few other loons picking up the slack.
So after a huge bailout of their own repubs are now pretending to be against bailouts again? Hard to keep track. Clearly you are for huge deficits now?

Huh? Pretty stupid comment, you trying to make up for lost time?
Trump handled the pandemic poorly then ran to a big bailout. You forget all those checks with his name on them already?

Your continued support of trump proved you love deficits. What aren’t you getting?

It is obvious that Trump has more flaws but it doesn't matter. People are going to vote the way they always have. The only unknown is how the truly independent voters will vote. The economic recovery will be the main issues. Can Trump direct an economic recovery when he has already created a 2 trillion dollar debt in the last 3 years. Spending tax payers money like there is no tomorrow. There is always a tomorrow and we know who has more flaws.

Overspending takes place no matter who is in office. The question is, what are they spending it on, and what will they cut to help offset that spending.

I think the Democrats have recently made their case pretty clear what their priorities are, and one of them are illegals. With Republicans, our spending is a lot on protection like our military and of course, the border wall.

It is obvious that Trump has more flaws but it doesn't matter. People are going to vote the way they always have. The only unknown is how the truly independent voters will vote. The economic recovery will be the main issues. Can Trump direct an economic recovery when he has already created a 2 trillion dollar debt in the last 3 years. Spending tax payers money like there is no tomorrow. There is always a tomorrow and we know who has more flaws.

Overspending takes place no matter who is in office. The question is, what are they spending it on, and what will they cut to help offset that spending.

I think the Democrats have recently made their case pretty clear what their priorities are, and one of them are illegals. With Republicans, our spending is a lot on protection like our military and of course, the border wall.
Yet deficits were much lower when trump took over. Why weren’t the previous deficits big enough for trump?

The democrats keep listing the things that they don't like about Trump, "ad nauseam "

But looking at both men individually, how they would perform in press conferences, how they would evaluate information and make serious decisions, how they process information, etc. Which would be a more capable president for the next 4-years?

Here is the Vegas betting odds, Trump is still a 2:1 favorite over Biden. A real "poll" with real money. (OMG Hillary is back!!)
View attachment 339006
We already know trump policy is a failure. We are choosing between guaranteed more failure or an unknown. The unknown has a chance of being successful.

(an accomplice of a swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others. )
Biden has never been president. Trump is hardly young. We have seen a trump presidency and it’s bad.

Pretty sure huge deficits is bad for all. Same with tariffs that hurt our economy. Oh and his poor handling of a pandemic shit down the whole country. Bad for everyone.

Yet I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of those whining that Pelosi's $3T bailout got shitcanned.
You won’t find that.

You must have been out that day. Not to worry, there were a few other loons picking up the slack.
So after a huge bailout of their own repubs are now pretending to be against bailouts again? Hard to keep track. Clearly you are for huge deficits now?

Trump handled the pandemic poorly then ran to a big bailout. You forget all those checks with his name on them already?

Your continued support of trump proved you love deficits. What aren’t you getting?

There was a pandemic going on, businesses were shut down, people were out of work. Trump tried to help them. So what the hell, Pelosi opts for an additional $3T that would have served as a “policy wish list”. WTF is wrong with you?

Yet deficits were much lower when trump took over. Why weren’t the previous deficits big enough for trump?

Like I said, Trump spent a lot of money on our military that DumBama allowed to be depleted. Nothing is more important than the defense of our country. With Democrats, Planned Parenthood is a priority. Which one do you favor?

View attachment 339006
Trump policy is only a failure to those with TDS.
Trump policy is only successful to trumpers.

You like trillion dollar deficits?
Trump promised 4-6% gdp growth and delivered less than 3%. He made fun of Obama for less than 3%...
He failed on healthcare.
He said trade wars are easy to win yet we are still in a trade war and so far it has only hurt our economy.
He sure can’t handle a pandemic.
The failures are many.
Deficits passed by a Democratic House?
Democrats obstructed every which way they can to slow growth.
Democrats had Obamacare which was a failure from day one.
Who are we in a trade war with?
The work he had done during the pandemic is incredible.
The failures only exist in your TDS afflicted mind.
Why do you lie?
The huge deficits came from trump policy passed when repubs controlled everything. Trump flattened revenue with tax cuts that didn’t pay for themselves and increased military spending drastically. Trump policy.
Trump unloaded the republican economic playbook. Huge tax cuts, regulation cuts... and even while running huge deficits couldn’t hit 3%.
A shut down country is a good job to you? You are pathetic.
Who shut down the country? It wasn't Trump! Our restaurants start in-house dining at 1/3 capacity this Friday. Trump had nothing to do with that decision which was made by a libtard governor. Personally, the shutdown has not affected me financially except I am rolling in dough as far as my bank account. Because I am "high risk" for COVID-19, I have not worked in 2 months and still got paid. Unfortunately, my daughter and daughter-in-law both lost their jobs until a week ago.

Flaws don't matter except for republicans. One thing you can depend on is the mainstream media defending Biden, obscuring his problems and throwing him softball non-confrontational questions when they get the chance. The only hope for democrats is to keep their presumptive nominee locked in a basement with his caregiver wife until the election.

Proof of that is how they will insist Joe not attend any debate against Trump. Trump will wipe the floor with him, and they know it.
He can talk about his less than 3% growth and trillion dollar deficits? Or how his handling of the pandemic closed the country?
Did Rachel tell you that?

View attachment 339006

You won’t find that.

There was a pandemic going on, businesses were shut down, people were out of work. Trump tried to help them. So what the hell, Pelosi opts for an additional $3T that would have served as a “policy wish list”. WTF is wrong with you?
So you support some bailouts and not others now? How did the pandemic get so bad? The orange man on the tv told me it was contained weeks ago.

Like I said, Trump spent a lot of money on our military that DumBama allowed to be depleted. Nothing is more important than the defense of our country. With Democrats, Planned Parenthood is a priority. Which one do you favor?
The military has never been depleted. There has always been plenty of military spending. Who in the world is going to attack us militarily?

View attachment 339006

You won’t find that.

They are against bailing out blue states who are in debt up to their ears. It seems to me some Democrats also voted against Nancy $3 trillion pork fest!

View attachment 339006

Trump promised 4-6% gdp growth and delivered less than 3%. He made fun of Obama for less than 3%...
He failed on healthcare.
He said trade wars are easy to win yet we are still in a trade war and so far it has only hurt our economy.
The failures are many.
Why do you lie?
The huge deficits came from trump policy passed when repubs controlled everything. Trump flattened revenue with tax cuts that didn’t pay for themselves and increased military spending drastically. Trump policy.
Trump unloaded the republican economic playbook. Huge tax cuts, regulation cuts... and even while running huge deficits couldn’t hit 3%.
Who shut down the country? It wasn't Trump! Our restaurants start in-house dining at 1/3 capacity this Friday. Trump had nothing to do with that decision which was made by a libtard governor. Personally, the shutdown has not affected me financially except I am rolling in dough as far as my bank account. Because I am "high risk" for COVID-19, I have not worked in 2 months and still got paid. Unfortunately, my daughter and daughter-in-law both lost their jobs until a week ago.
Of course it was trump. He’s been on the tv every day pushing social distancing. The guidelines are on the White House website. You live under a rock?

The military has never been depleted. There has always been plenty of military spending. Who in the world is going to attack us militarily?
Iran has and China might be stupid enough for a small skirmish.

View attachment 339006

He failed on healthcare.
The failures are many.
Why do you lie?
Of course it was trump. He’s been on the tv every day pushing social distancing. The guidelines are on the White House website. You live under a rock?
Guidelines? You apparently do not know what that means. Other states did nothing towards shutting down.

View attachment 339006

You won’t find that.

So you support some bailouts and not others now? How did the pandemic get so bad? The orange man on the tv told me it was contained weeks ago.

Pelosi and Cuomo told you weeks ago not to worry, get out there and mingle.

View attachment 339006

You won’t find that.

They are against bailing out blue states who are in debt up to their ears. It seems to me some Democrats also voted against Nancy $3 trillion pork fest!
Oh and you are against being in debt now? Have you seen what trump has done to deficits? You guys just can’t be consistent, funny stuff.

Actually, they were not. You had best check your numbers, brainless.

View attachment 339006

He failed on healthcare.
The failures are many.
Why do you lie?
Guidelines? You apparently do not know what that means. Other states did nothing towards shutting down.
They are on the White House website. Who is the orange man on the tv every day pushing distancing with his team?

Actually, they were not. You had best check your numbers, brainless.
Hahaha. They went from like 600 billion to over a trillion during good economic times. Clearly you failed math.

Forum List

Back