Who else is looking forward to the next President Clinton?

What qualifications does Hillary have? Let's count them shall we?

1. Failure as a lawyer - fired from a law firm for unethical behavior.
2. Failure as a wife - her husband was a womanizing, unfaithful, douchebag, but she tolerated it.
3. Failure as a First Lady - what would have been her signiture accomplishment; Hillarycare, failed.
4. Failure as a Senator - she did nothing but campaign for POTUS.
5. Failure as Secretary of State - the Arab Spring, backing the Muslim Brotherhood, Benghazi.

Failure, failure failure. The perfect Democrat Candidate.

What valid, positive accomplishment for our country has Hillary achieved to qualify her to be President. I know Obama had none, but he was black, a better liar, and had likability.

She almost single handedly revamped the entire global view of the United States after the horrible Bush years with the Iraq war and financial crisis (which many countries blamed on the US). After she became sec of state US favorability ratings increased quite a bit after all the traveling she did (more then any sec of state in history)

She also campaigned for free internet access for all right in China's face and didn't back down from her statements after China's government got upset about them.

What valid, positive accomplishment for our country has Hillary achieved to qualify her to be President. I know Obama had none, but he was black, a better liar, and had likability.

She almost single handedly revamped the entire global view of the United States after the horrible Bush years with the Iraq war and financial crisis (which many countries blamed on the US). After she became sec of state US favorability ratings increased quite a bit after all the traveling she did (more then any sec of state in history)

She also campaigned for free internet access for all right in China's face and didn't back down from her statements after China's government got upset about them.

Invalid and does not come close to my standards of accomplishment.

2. Failure as a wife - her husband was a womanizing, unfaithful, douchebag, but she tolerated it.
3. Failure as a First Lady - what would have been her signiture accomplishment; Hillarycare, failed.
5. Failure as Secretary of State - the Arab Spring, backing the Muslim Brotherhood, Benghazi.

Very true, the dims love her!

Well, for one thing, she is way more qualified than any of the Republican candidates.........how's that for starters?

Ha,ha,.......the Republican revised History book isn't valid........get ready to see your candidate smacked silly.

I hope it's a return to the liberal 90s, for her second term at least. The first four years will probably be spent finishing Mr. Obama's work fixing the disaster of the Bush regime.
the 90's will never return

1st there are no Reaganomics to work with. You useless filth undid all that
2nd the aca is a ticking timebomb that will destroy what's left of our economy
3rd she's to old per leftist filth when McCain ran
She's not as old as McCain was. McCain was 72 when he ran against Obama for President. Mrs. Clinton is 67.
meh

still to old

not that it actually matters, the only qualifications for the next Pres will be a vagina, so she has a 50/50 chance of winning

That's probably the way most rw'er's think....no wonder they thought Palin was so great! In which case, you better hurry and get a female in the mix....Palin isn't the one!
obamas qualification was being black

he had shit else to work with

I'll make a bet with you. The next Dem nominee for Pres will be a woman

If it is, you have to put up with my bullshit like you have been doing.

If not, whatever you like.

I hope it's a return to the liberal 90s, for her second term at least. The first four years will probably be spent finishing Mr. Obama's work fixing the disaster of the Bush regime.

When does Chelsea turn 35?

I've been wondering if she ever thought about running.

Born: February 27, 1980 (age 34), Little Rock, AR

She'll be 35 in a couple of weeks
Caroline Kennedy went over like a lead balloon.

I suspect Chelsea would too.

Ha,ha,.......the Republican revised History book isn't valid........get ready to see your candidate smacked silly.

All that is true! Disprove it SFBs!

All that is true! Disprove it SFBs!

You haven't proven that it is all true.....just because you spew it doesn't make it true.

Forum List

Back