Who else is looking forward to the next President Clinton?

I'll need to buy a new rifle before the election, if she is elected, prices will sky rocket again...

I hope it's a return to the liberal 90s, for her second term at least. The first four years will probably be spent finishing Mr. Obama's work fixing the disaster of the Bush regime.

Like Obama, she's not as liberal as I'd like. Its also likely she'll be stuck with more of the same Do Nothing Repub congress.

But yes ... right now, she's our best candidate.

I hope it's a return to the liberal 90s, for her second term at least. The first four years will probably be spent finishing Mr. Obama's work fixing the disaster of the Bush regime.

So, it takes modern day liberals 12 years to fix what they consider 8 years of damage?

:lmao:

Like Obama, she's not as liberal as I'd like. Its also likely she'll be stuck with more of the same Do Nothing Repub congress.

AS liberal as you like?
Neither of these two are liberal. They are authoritarian progressives.

You all kicked HER to the curb the last time for A MAN when you could have made her the First Woman President. But now you expect her to come in and save your souls.

Do any of you have any honor or loyality? Or it's whatever way the wind blows you.

You people are dangerous to us and our country

Another thing I'm looking forward to is the Repub Clown Car Show. It will be the same bunch of losers, falling all over themselves, with their lies and priceless gaffes.

Should be great fun.

You all kicked HER to the curb the last time for A MAN when you could have made her the First Woman President. But now you expect her to come in and save your souls.

Do any of you have any honor or loyality? Or it's whatever way the wind blows you.

That's not sexist at all. You don't vote for a politician's gender. You vote for their politics.

That's TE="Stephanie, post: 10458635, member: 1668"]You all kicked HER to the curb the last time for A MAN when you could have made her the First Woman President. But now you expect her to come in and save your souls.

That's not sexist at all. You don't for a politician's gender. You vote for their politics.[/QUOTE]

Is that what really happens, though? No. No it isn't. People base their selection off the most petty of understandings and window dressing.

Oh now they are worried about, sexist

they didn't care about any of that with Sarah Palin. But Clinton is a Democrat. this is what you are going to get folks you put her in as President. With Obama it was racist. Hillary you're going to be called a SEXIST

Seems Democrats will vote for the vagina now that they got the skin color President elected.

She wasn't kicked to the curb....it was actually one of the most competitive primaries for president we've had in a long time, more competitive then the GOP primary in 2012 and certainly more competitive then anything we saw in the 2000 or 2004 elections.

She also won more overall votes then Obama btw. She kinda got screwed by Michigan and Florida being thrown out more then anything.

Saying no to bullshit Liberal policies isn't doing nothing unless you expect when a Democrat President demands something the answer has to automatically be yes.

Seems Democrats will vote for the vagina now that they got the skin color President elected.

Well Republicans certainly have the White Christian Male covered.

Another thing I'm looking forward to is the Repub Clown Car Show. It will be the same bunch of losers, falling all over themselves, with their lies and priceless gaffes.

Should be great fun.

Priceless gaffes? You mean like 57 States, Hawaii in Asia, and Charleston SC being on the gulf coast.

Seems the Democrats have their Black Christian Male. Now they'll get their chances, again, with a pale, vagina.

Seems the Democrats have their Black Christian Male. Now they'll get their chances, again, with a pale, vagina.

Why exactly does it matter if Democrats "don't" nominate a white male?

Forum List

Back