Who else is looking forward to the next President Clinton?

I hope she's not the only Dem running, just because that's how the system is designed.

There will be the usual gazillion pubs slinging mud at each other, dropping out of the Clown Car as it becomes obvious they can't win and the big money goes to the front runner.

But, when the dust clears, its likely she's our next president.

She looks wonderful, I just saw her on a news segment holding her new granddaughter.

clinton-baby-2-600x450.jpg

He's gonna look pretty good back in the WH again too.

You all kicked HER to the curb the last time for A MAN when you could have made her the First Woman President. But now you expect her to come in and save your souls.

Do any of you have any honor or loyality? Or it's whatever way the wind blows you.

You people are dangerous to us and our country
:cuckoo: What an idiot.

I hope it's a return to the liberal 90s, for her second term at least. The first four years will probably be spent finishing Mr. Obama's work fixing the disaster of the Bush regime.

Seems Democrats will vote for the vagina now that they got the skin color President elected.

Well Republicans certainly have the White Christian Male covered.

Seems the Democrats have their Black Christian Male. Now they'll get their chances, again, with a pale, vagina.

Why exactly does it matter if Democrats "don't" nominate a white male?

Nothing says they have to. Nothing says they can't nominate based on skin color or sexual organ. Just be honest about it.
This is so stupid. AS IF the Republicans have ANYONE who is better qualified--any race or color, any sex, any religion, anyone at all. YOU HAVE NO ONE, and yet you go on and on that she is only supported by Democrats because she is female. What a load of horseshit.

I'm not looking forward for another Clinton any more than there might be another Bush.
I don't think either one is very good for our Country right now.

I'm not looking forward for another Clinton any more than there might be another Bush.
I don't think either one is very good for our Country right now.
Well rest easy that there won't be another Bush in the WH.

I hope it's a return to the liberal 90s, for her second term at least. The first four years will probably be spent finishing Mr. Obama's work fixing the disaster of the Bush regime.
the 90's will never return

1st there are no Reaganomics to work with. You useless filth undid all that
2nd the aca is a ticking timebomb that will destroy what's left of our economy
3rd she's to old per leftist filth when McCain ran

She's not as old as McCain was. McCain was 72 when he ran against Obama for President. Mrs. Clinton is 67.

She's not as old as McCain was. McCain was 72 when he ran against Obama for President. Mrs. Clinton is 67.

Goes to show how utterly ridiculous they are.

I'm looking forward to more butt hurt from the right.........I imagine some will probably disappear with their tails between their legs.

Goes to show how utterly ridiculous they are.

I'm looking forward to more butt hurt from the right.........I imagine some will probably disappear with their tails between their legs.
Not only is she not as old as McCain, women live longer than men. She is fully capable of running in this campaign and again in 4 years.

1. Reaganomics was unfair and destructive and needed to go.
2. You conservatives sure do hate the thought of an impoverished orphan girl having insurance just like you, don't you? You hate the idea that you just might have to pay for her life saving surgery. I wonder why you hate her so much. Is it because she's poor, a girl, or of no personal value to you?
3. The problem liberals had with McCain's age was who would succeed him when he died in office. There's no reason not to believe that the GOP chose her as a way to throw the race. They should have known there was no way in hell he was going to win with her running with him.

meh

still to old

not that it actually matters, the only qualifications for the next Pres will be a vagina, so she has a 50/50 chance of winning

1. Reaganomics was unfair and destructive and needed to go.
2. You conservatives sure do hate the thought of an impoverished orphan girl having insurance just like you, don't you? You hate the idea that you just might have to pay for her life saving surgery. I wonder why you hate her so much. Is it because she's poor, a girl, or of no personal value to you?
3. The problem liberals had with McCain's age was who would succeed him when he died in office. There's no reason not to believe that the GOP chose her as a way to throw the race. They should have known there was no way in hell he was going to win with her running with him.
1. lie
2. bullshit
3. lie

standard for the painfully misinformed.

meh

still to old

not that it actually matters, the only qualifications for the next Pres will be a vagina, so she has a 50/50 chance of winning

That's probably the way most rw'er's think....no wonder they thought Palin was so great! In which case, you better hurry and get a female in the mix....Palin isn't the one!

Forum List

Back