CDZ Who doesn't support Nike and Colin Kaepernick?

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
As NFL offers measured response to Nike’s Kaepernick ad, other reactions range from support to outrage

Tucker Blasts Nike for Profiting From Kaepernick's 'Attacks on the United States'

'He's Sacrificed Nothing': 'The Five' React to Nike's Ad Campaign Featuring Colin Kaepernick

Just wondering on what political ideology people who don't support Kaepernick stand?

My Republican friends have been ranting about how evil Stalin was for decades, talking about how states are greater than the federal government and "dissing" the Islamic group think countries. So they can't possibly care if a man stands for the National Anthem. After all like we are reminded the boys in the Marines die for our right to free speech....well, recorded free speech thanks to the Patriot Act, but free speech! Go small government!

My Democrat Friends are the followers of Steven and Elyse Keaton from family ties right? They definitely don't care about even burning flags.

So who does care if he sits during an Anthem? Is he protesting in favor of some religion that abuses children or something?

Personally, having recently found out it had been benched prior to his taking a knee, in favor of another quarterback, I suspect, it actually started as a diss to his team and the nfl, rather than what he proclaimed after he did it and was questioned about it. His prior history of never being involved with the sjw’s, and even his lack since, makes me think he got caught with his pants down. He had to come up with an explanation quickly, and rather than admit he was mad at the decision the team had made, he pointed it away from them and the nfl, hoping to reclaim some hope of being able to be unbenched eventually.

That’s my thoughts and I’m sticking to it. ;)

Support his initiative in content and of course his right to his opinion.

However,
You can’t do that at work. I do not care if the boss is down with, not down with it, or indifferent. Team sports are such that you need the team to be as cohesive as 40 or 50 team mates can be. Introducing divisive issues into the atmosphere is not only inherently divisive; it is selfish on the park of CK.

Support his initiative in content and of course his right to his opinion.

However,
You can’t do that at work.

There's no law to that effect. What you do at work is between you and your employer.

Personally, having recently found out it had been benched prior to his taking a knee, in favor of another quarterback, I suspect, it actually started as a diss to his team and the nfl, rather than what he proclaimed after he did it and was questioned about it. His prior history of never being involved with the sjw’s, and even his lack since, makes me think he got caught with his pants down. He had to come up with an explanation quickly, and rather than admit he was mad at the decision the team had made, he pointed it away from them and the nfl, hoping to reclaim some hope of being able to be unbenched eventually.

That’s my thoughts and I’m sticking to it. ;)
Only he knows what motivated him to start the kneeling thing. I took it to be a more calculated attention grabber. He was one of the top QBs in the NFL and then defenses figured him out. He plummeted to one of the bottom ranked QBs about as fast as has ever happened in the league.

As NFL offers measured response to Nike’s Kaepernick ad, other reactions range from support to outrage

Tucker Blasts Nike for Profiting From Kaepernick's 'Attacks on the United States'

'He's Sacrificed Nothing': 'The Five' React to Nike's Ad Campaign Featuring Colin Kaepernick

Just wondering on what political ideology people who don't support Kaepernick stand?

My Republican friends have been ranting about how evil Stalin was for decades, talking about how states are greater than the federal government and "dissing" the Islamic group think countries. So they can't possibly care if a man stands for the National Anthem. After all like we are reminded the boys in the Marines die for our right to free speech....well, recorded free speech thanks to the Patriot Act, but free speech! Go small government!

My Democrat Friends are the followers of Steven and Elyse Keaton from family ties right? They definitely don't care about even burning flags.

So who does care if he sits during an Anthem? Is he protesting in favor of some religion that abuses children or something?
I do not support the mulato fokker.

He should not fokk up a perfectly good NFL game with his sh!t.

Glad he has been banned from the NFL by the owners.

Don't want to see his ugly face again.

Never buying anything from Nike ever.

You do know the difference between free speech and taking a piss on the American flag right? Amendments are not absolute.

You do know the difference between free speech and taking a piss on the American flag right? Amendments are not absolute.

Mind you, I'm for restrictions on folks protesting funerals and all.

That "you must protect our symbols and idols" talk sounds pretty Stalin like. Something you'd hear in an Islamic country.

Ita the right to "piss on the flag" or run my mouth about B.Clinton's personal life we idealize not the flag of Obamacare.

That "you must protect our symbols and idols" talk sounds pretty Stalin like. Something you'd hear in an Islamic country.

Ita the right to "piss on the flag" or run my mouth about B.Clinton's personal life we idealize not the flag of Obamacare.

He has the right to "piss on the flag".

He does not have the right to not be judged on his actions.

He is an anti-American piece of shit.

I really donvt know his politics that well. He might be.

I'd say though when Chelsea's son Bill Jr is President remember ppl may call you an un american turd for not snapping your heals or laying prostrate in resprct towards Washington D.C.out of respect on his birthday....

I really donvt know his politics that well. He might be.

I'd say though when Chelsea's son Bill Jr is President remember ppl may call you an un american turd for not snapping your heals or laying prostrate in resprct towards Washington D.C.out of respect on his birthday....

YOu do know his politics. He has repeatedly demonstrated them for you, when he kneels to show his anti-Americanism.

Freedom of Expression is about words you DON'T like, not words you DO like.

Let it go. Live & let live. There are better things to worry about.

And, the American flag stands for that freedom...why piss on it by kneeling?

I don't.....he isn't taking a stand on anything based on courage. If he wanted to really be brave, he would call out young black males murdering other young black males....the real cause of crime and poverty in democrat controlled cities.

I don't.....he isn't taking a stand on anything based on courage. If he wanted to really be brave, he would call out young black males murdering other young black males....the real cause of crime and poverty in democrat controlled cities.

True but alas, Colin is too stupid to realize he is being used as a tool by the Democrat plantation.

Freedom of Expression is about words you DON'T like, not words you DO like.
Let it go. Live & let live. There are better things to worry about.
And, the American flag stands for that freedom...why piss on it by kneeling?
Because he and others want to make a strong statement about something they feel is an American travesty.

The actual point of the kneeling is generally ignored and mocked and downplayed by many, as it is on this thread.

Pretty much illustrating his point for him.

Last edited:

again, if Black Males are caught shooting other black males, they are arrested, prosecuted, and imprisoned. That assumes the CPD doesn't take the path of least resistance and charge the first guy they can beat a confession out of and actually conducts an investigation.

Meanwhile, we are finally getting around to prosecuting Jason van Dyke, who was caught red-handed shooting a black teen 16 times, most of them when he was lying on the ground. It's on video tape, no doubt about what he did.

And unlike Wilson or Loehman or so many others, at least they are going to pretend to have a prosecution this time. so I guess that's progress.

Forum List

Back