2024 looks like a 3-horse race, Trump, Desantis, or Biden (Poll)

Who wold you bet on to win the presidency in 2024?

• Trump

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Desantis

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Place your bets. Trump in a runaway in 2024?
Polls can be bought, but when you put your money up the bullshit stops.

1657021665093.png

View attachment 666376

The only hope the left have is to pit Trump and DeSantis against each other.

If Trump runs, Ron will not. Trump will face Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney in the primaries.

You're missing Gavin Newsom on that list. He took an ad shot straight up at Ron DeSantis recently.
First real swing and push back I've seen a Democrat take at the alt-right.

Neither Trump or Biden will run.
Two old fogies way past their shelf life.

Kim Jong Newsom? You mean the sleazebag who had to use election fraud to survive a recall in the most leftwing state in the nation?

Oh yeah, he's a serious contender.. :rofl: :lmao: :lol:

View attachment 666376

You forgot the fourth option: The most frequently written in candidate. Because if those three are the ballot, we're likely to end up with President Mouse.

You're missing Gavin Newsom on that list. He took an ad shot straight up at Ron DeSantis recently.

I was surprised Gavin wasn't listed.
He must be one of those afterthought candidates.
Maybe he should declare to get noticed?

If that's what happens, I guess we can hope that they'd be replaced by two solid candidates who aren't beholden to their whacked-out base.

Ha ha, just kidding.
Maybe all of this shit will be the catalyst to get a decent third-party candidate in the forefront.

I'm holding out for a better choice than those three.
You aren't going to get any better than Desantis.
There are 18 candidates listed, plus might as well add Gavin Newsome.
So that's 19 candidates to vote for. Pick one.
I highly doubt there will be many more entering that 2024 cage match.

The early OMG's get tossed in the waste bin as soon as the real race gets under way. The press is bored with writing about them by that point so they only thing they can come up with is bad stuff about them. Build-Destroy-Build-Destroy is the media story arch for everything, especially wannabe presidents.

The early OMG's get tossed in the waste bin as soon as the real race gets under way. The press is bored with writing about them by that point so they only thing they can come up with is bad stuff about them. Build-Destroy-Build-Destroy is the media story arch for everything, especially wannabe presidents.
I assume you mean "build democrat" and "destroy republican" candidates?

You aren't going to get any better than Desantis.
There are 18 candidates listed, plus might as well add Gavin Newsome.
So that's 19 candidates to vote for. Pick one.
I highly doubt there will be many more entering that 2024 cage match.
I don't like Desantis. Just as I don't like the left for trying to force their values on the entire country, I don't like the fact that Desantis would do the very same thing. Personally, I'm hoping for a Tim Scott/Nike Haley ticket, not necessarily in that order. There are others I would consider and support but I don't like any of the three in your poll.

It seems Trump is fading with gopers who aren't devoutly loyal. DeSantis is the beneficiary, but as post 19 seems to speculate .... DeSantis is in a way just a Trump stand in. But to me, he just seems a very savvy pol with an authoritarian streak. He picks up on progressives who are pushing an agenda that doesn't work with centrists. Tim Scott seems the obvious choice.

I think Biden's in it until he loses or someone explains to him that he's not electable after the inflation, and afghan pullout that was hindered by civilians who hadn't already left. And even then, the progressives actually want to make it more expensive for workers to live, and to make up for that, they want to give workers free money, but that creates inflation, and they don't seem to understand this. The blacks in the south don't trust, and don't like, progressives. And there doesn't seem to be any unity candidate

Forum List

Back