Be happier - away from politics!

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Rather than watching the news at night, I've been spending that 2hr block of time with a light workout, supper, online chess, and some background music (see link below) It's a little corner of sanity in an increasingly angry world. I wake up feeling happier than I have in years. Do something you like instead of following politics. They'll always be another election.

Rather than watching the news at night, I've been spending that 2hr block of time with a light workout, supper, online chess, and some background music (see link below) It's a little corner of sanity in an increasingly angry world. I wake up feeling happier than I have in years. Do something you like instead of following politics. They'll always be another election.

I tend to fly in My simulator. With the current level of graphic realism in FS2020, I am watching the terrain go by over somewhere like the Cascade mountain range. It looks very real since it is photogramic based on satellite images.

We can't control the world. We can't fix the world. We're just individuals. The amount of energy we pour into politics should be proportionate to our ability to influence things. There's no point carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders when you can't do anything with it. You're choosing to be a martyr for nothing. Just gotta let go.

But the hate keeps me warm......Gotta save on that heating bill you know. ;)

I use this board as a focus for my political angst, so I can live with my real life friends who are SJW idiots.

JoeB, Berg, Maenrer and others take all the bad vibes and allow me to deal with my SJW friends on an even keel.

Forum List

Back