Who do you think the winner will be? (Poll)

Who do you THINK the winner will be?

• Total voters
Voted I lean right and Biden will win. That’s the way I see it unless some unforeseen thing happens.

1. The DOJ plotted against the political opponent of BO, and then plotted a coup, and you call Barr "partisan"? (with no proof)

No, the DOJ had valid evidence that the Russians were interfering inour election. That's the kind of thing they SHOULD be investigating.

I'm not sure what you are even talking about with a "coup". A coup is when soldiers break into the capitol and shoot people. The worst thing that would have happened is Trump would have been removed and Pence became president. Some Coup.

2. The presidential debates will matter, especially when the policy differences are so stark, imagine Joe trying to explain Bernie's policies, they should be a prime-time blast! Which candidate would you trust to run the country?

Clearly not Trump. 140K dead, 40 million unemployed, riots in the streets. His record is so loud we can't hear a word he's saying.

Trump would actually have to answer questions in a debate. He can't even keep it together in a softball interview on Fox.

3. Kanye is on the ballot in Oklahoma, and counting...

If Trump is having to fight to keep Oklahoma, he's toast.

4. Biden does have a few popular policies, hike taxes to pay for SS & Medicare, er no, to pay for 1,000 Solyndra's?! To defund the police, to shutdown pipelines, to nationalize utilities, to disband ICE, to have open borders and free everything, pass the Green New Deal, pass Gun Control, promote globalism (his "America First" policy is a whopper).

Those are all great ideas... most Americans would be fine with them.

5. BIDEN WINNING IN POLLS!!

Not sure why you think that means anything. I guess that keeps you pacified.. but the fact is Biden is in a much stronger position than Hillary was... and Trump has a shitty record he can't hide from this time.
1. There was no excuse for using the Hillary and DNC paid for Steele Dossier to justify FISA warrants, period. Illegally spying on Trump is NOT investigating Russian "interference". The Mueller "Collusion" Hoax is the ultimate proof of a coup, i.e. Strzok's "insurance policy", under the "cloak" of "Russian interference". Barr and Durham had better hurry the fuck up with their indictments so you see what really happened.
2. The debates should be entertaining, we'll see who does better.
3. Point being that Kanye is getting on state ballots.
4. We'll see in November if voters agree with your Leftist policies.
5. Is Biden stronger than Hillary was in 2016? We'll see in November. My point being that there is a "stealth" Trump vote that polls don't capture.

1. There was no excuse for using the Hillary and DNC paid for Steele Dossier to justify FISA warrants, period. Illegally spying on Trump is NOT investigating Russian "interference". The Mueller "Collusion" Hoax is the ultimate proof of a coup, i.e. Strzok's "insurance policy", under the "cloak" of "Russian interference". Barr and Durham had better hurry the fuck up with their indictments so you see what really happened.

Sure there was. If the Russians were interferring to help Trump, that should have been investigated. Durham will wait until after Trump loses, and then quietly slander people's good names with no indictments. No one will be happy.

Meh, actually, the debates long ago lost any value, it's one of those things we should stop doing. The problem with the last bunch was Trump was clearly an idiot, and Hillary was only speaking in sound bites. Neither one of them spoke in any substance compared to let's say the 1960 debates or the 1976 debates.

Point is, no he isn't. One state put him on because, well, I'm not sure. It's a far right state that just wants to stir up trouble.

He won't be on the ballot in the key swing states..

5. Is Biden stronger than Hillary was in 2016? We'll see in November. My point being that there is a "stealth" Trump vote that polls don't capture.

Actually, there really isn't. Hillary didn't lose because Trump was popular. Trump got LESS of a percentage of the vote than Romney got. Hillary lost because too many people voted third party because they figured she had it in the bag and they could be self-righteous.

This year, the Green and Libertarian parties aren't polling above 1%. They are running non-entities. Heck, I had to look them up, they were such non-entities.

Sure there was. If the Russians were interferring to help Trump, that should have been investigated. Durham will wait until after Trump loses, and then quietly slander people's good names with no indictments. No one will be happy.

Meh, actually, the debates long ago lost any value, it's one of those things we should stop doing. The problem with the last bunch was Trump was clearly an idiot, and Hillary was only speaking in sound bites. Neither one of them spoke in any substance compared to let's say the 1960 debates or the 1976 debates.

Point is, no he isn't. One state put him on because, well, I'm not sure. It's a far right state that just wants to stir up trouble.

Actually, there really isn't. Hillary didn't lose because Trump was popular. Trump got LESS of a percentage of the vote than Romney got. Hillary lost because too many people voted third party because they figured she had it in the bag and they could be self-righteous.

This year, the Green and Libertarian parties aren't polling above 1%. They are running non-entities. Heck, I had to look them up, they were such non-entities.
1. Hillary paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump and you want Trump investigated for "collusion" with the Russians?! Barr and Durham need to indict the guilty and document the biggest political scandal in US history. Obama using the Federal agencies to spy on and then oppose Trump. If there are no indictments the deep state wins.
2. The debates will show which candidate can think on their feet and has a better command of facts and policies.
3. Agree Kanye shouldn't be a factor, but it remains to be seen how many state ballots he can get on.
4. You can <<<<spin>>>> the Hillary loss any number of ways like she continues to do. I know that many union guys vote for Trump even though they'd swear they voted democrat to pollsters. Will Biden excite Bernie voters? Will women flock to Biden and his "defund the police" policy? Will the police's endorsement of Trump have legs? We'll see in November.

Biden,easily.

Simply put, the Republicans haven't won the popular vote since 2004 and before that 1988. They've slipped by using the Electoral Anachronism, but that only works if no one is paying attention, and they are paying attention now.

Trump is not anywhere near flipping states Hillary won, and is on the defense in WI, PA, MI, NC, AZ and FL. He has to win all six of those, Biden only has to flip two or three.

States that never should have been in play now are- TX, GA, OH, IA, maybe even MO.

With a second outbreak of Covid around the corner, I just don't see things getting better for Trump. It's too bad the country has to suffer this much for putting someone so manifestly unfit in the White House, but we brought this on ourselves.

biden has been concentrating on the swing states from 2016 that hillary ignored. that was her mistake - taking them for granted that she had their votes. donny won the EC by only some 75K votes in those states & wisCONsin will remember how they got screwed in the primaries - being forced to vote in person during a pandemic.

they showed up though en masse to send a message. i fully believe it will be different this time.

Biden concentrating? :laughing0301:

The Steele dossier was a total fraud from the get go.

Unless something radically changes, Biden is going to win.

A lot of this depends on law and order. If the protests fade away, and law and order is restored throughout the country, then Biden will definitely win.

However, if another cop vs black thug issue comes along, and rioting starts again, AND Trump figures out how to promote himself as the law and order candidate, then Trump has a chance.

As an objective observer, I think that there is no doubt that the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., will win by a landslide in the College and in the popular vote.

The COVID0-19 tragedy has wiped out our economy and caused great emotional and physical suffering to millions (not to mention those who have died of it), and the Insurrection led by ethnicity X (and inexplicably supported by some other ethnicities) has created massive chaos and disorder and anger.

One would think that under such circumstances, the Silent Majority would stand with President Trump (for whom I hope to vote), but there is no accounting for the actions of human beings.

There is also a good chance that Dems will control both Houses. So the Dems will start to implement their program of knuckling under to that racist "anti-cop movement."

Many voters will regret having voted in the Dems, but it will be too late. In the history of other democratic countries, the people have voted in authoritarian governments that ended that democracy. It will probably happen here on November 3. (If you think free speech is currently censored on the Web, you ain't seen nothing yet. Wait until the inauguration of the country's 46th president.)

Interesting perspective. Thanks for sharing.

If you could, I'd appreciate you selecting one of the options in the poll as well.

Not really certain. Never thought that far in advance. I base that prediction on the current polls, even though they show Biden with a whopping lead.

I'll have to look at the electoral map again later and make a more concise prediction.

It might be interesting to look at an electoral college map at some point. I plan to make one prior to the election.

In my opinion, the three most important states will be Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. These three states have traditionally gone blue but just barely swung red in 2016 by less than a point. All three appeared to swing back to blue in the 2018 election by at least 8 points and are polling blue again as well. All else equal, if Trump can't hang on to these three, then he loses.

A lot of this depends on law and order. If the protests fade away, and law and order is restored throughout the country, then Biden will definitely win.

However, if another cop vs black thug issue comes along, and rioting starts again, AND Trump figures out how to promote himself as the law and order candidate, then Trump has a chance.

Don't forget to vote.

Trump. He flips Minnesota, New Hampshire easily. MIGHT flip Virginia because of how fucked up the demoncrats have made it and pissed off the sane folks there.

1. Hillary paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump and you want Trump investigated for "collusion" with the Russians?! Barr and Durham need to indict the guilty and document the biggest political scandal in US history. Obama using the Federal agencies to spy on and then oppose Trump. If there are no indictments the deep state wins.
2. The debates will show which candidate can think on their feet and has a better command of facts and policies.
3. Agree Kanye shouldn't be a factor, but it remains to be seen how many state ballots he can get on.
4. You can <<<<spin>>>> the Hillary loss any number of ways like she continues to do. I know that many union guys vote for Trump even though they'd swear they voted democrat to pollsters. Will Biden excite Bernie voters? Will women flock to Biden and his "defund the police" policy? Will the police's endorsement of Trump have legs? We'll see in November.

Will you stop lying already? Instead of "Defunding" the Police forces, Biden wants to invest 300 million into them. If you think you have to lie to get your "Boy" in then maybe your "Boy" shouldn't be in it in the first place.

biden has been concentrating on the swing states from 2016 that hillary ignored. that was her mistake - taking them for granted that she had their votes. donny won the EC by only some 75K votes in those states & wisCONsin will remember how they got screwed in the primaries - being forced to vote in person during a pandemic.

they showed up though en masse to send a message. i fully believe it will be different this time.

I don't even think it was that.

Let's be honest, Hillary was an awful candidate with terrible messaging. People just weren't that enthusiastic about her, but they figured that since she "had it in the bag", they didn't need to show up.

A telling one. African American turnout dropped from 66% in 2012 to 59% in 2016. This time, it will be higher and it will be for Biden.

she sure ran her campaign like it was still the 90s. ooooOOOooooo she had a youtube page when donny - courtesy of cambridge analytica & jared & steve bannon knew where to go... including gaming sites & push their agenda.

Biden,easily.

Simply put, the Republicans haven't won the popular vote since 2004 and before that 1988. They've slipped by using the Electoral Anachronism, but that only works if no one is paying attention, and they are paying attention now.

Trump is not anywhere near flipping states Hillary won, and is on the defense in WI, PA, MI, NC, AZ and FL. He has to win all six of those, Biden only has to flip two or three.

States that never should have been in play now are- TX, GA, OH, IA, maybe even MO.

With a second outbreak of Covid around the corner, I just don't see things getting better for Trump. It's too bad the country has to suffer this much for putting someone so manifestly unfit in the White House, but we brought this on ourselves.

Biden concentrating? :laughing0301:

:popcorn:

Don't forget to vote.

gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg
gold_star_winner_flexible_magnet-rbaaf5c42e240442a81b1769246992ed3_ambom_8byvr_200.jpg

Not really certain. Never thought that far in advance. I base that prediction on the current polls, even though they show Biden with a whopping lead.

I'll have to look at the electoral map again later and make a more concise prediction.

It might be interesting to look at an electoral college map at some point. I plan to make one prior to the election.

In my opinion, the three most important states will be Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania. These three states have traditionally gone blue but just barely swung red in 2016 by less than a point. All three appeared to swing back to blue in the 2018 election by at least 8 points and are polling blue again as well. All else equal, if Trump can't hang on to these three, then he loses.

a lot of red states are in play too.

AZ, texas, FLA, perhaps kansas.

Forum List

Back