Who do liberal gun owners vote for?

Liberal gun owners face dilemma in 2020 field

Is there a strong 2A liberal candidate?

The 2nd Amendment isn't a primary concern for left wing gun owners, so they will vote democrat party, and the democrat party will keep working to end the 2nd Amendment.

Which Dimm candidate will they vote for in the primary, or does it not even matter in the primary?

That depends on the super delegates and democrat establishment....they will put in place whoever they think can win...right now that is either biden or bloomberg.

Liberal gun owners have no Dem nominee to be able to support their gun ownership. Klobuchar comes the closest, but she's going nowhere.
And yes, there are some liberals who support it.

Liberal gun owners have no Dem nominee to be able to support their gun ownership. Klobuchar comes the closest, but she's going nowhere.

Not even Klobuchar......every single one of the democrat Presidential nominees will sign any gun control bill the democrats in congress send them....they will also appoint judges and Justices who will have the specific purpose of overturning Heller, Miller, Cataeno, Macdonald, and every other 2nd Amendment ruling in the Supreme Court....

There isn't one democrat you could vote for who will protect the 2nd Amendment.

Not even Klobuchar......every single one of the democrat Presidential nominees will sign any gun control bill the democrats in congress send them....they will also appoint judges and Justices who will have the specific purpose of overturning Heller, Miller, Cataeno, Macdonald, and every other 2nd Amendment ruling in the Supreme Court....

There isn't one democrat you could vote for who will protect the 2nd Amendment.

Biden's coming after them. He made that clear in his speech after he won in SC yesterday.

What candidate makes you worry about gun ownership. Is there one proposal that would even effect you and your guns ?

Liberals won’t even pick a candidate they like at this point.

It’s so bizarre.

What candidate makes you worry about gun ownership. Is there one proposal that would even effect you and your guns ?

All of them.....they will appoint judges to the lower circuits who will declare stupid local and state gun banning laws Constitutional.........which is where the democrats are making their fight against the 2nd Amendment. They will also appoint Justices to the Supreme Court who will aggressively attack Heller and the other gun rulings and will also declare stupid local and state bans and confiscations Constitutional......

That is the problem......the democrats lost the House in the 1990s due, in part, to their aggressive anti-gun legislation......that is why they didn't push it at the federal level for so long...and why obama had eric holder sell guns to the Mexican drug cartels....they wanted to try to restart the anti-gun movement at the Federal level.

I think the fact needs to be faced that modern LIbEral ideology is fundamentally incompatible with the right to keep and bear arms, as well as with a number of other essential freedoms recognized and affirmed in the Bill of Rights. Anyone who values these freedoms, but who adheres to modern LIbEralism, is caught in a dissonance, that can only be resolved either by abandoning support and concern for these freedoms, or by turning away completely from the modern LIbEral ideology. It's just not rationally possible to support both.

Everyone knows their ultimate end game. Anyone who thinks a single one of those Democrat candidates wouldn't try to pass the strictest anti-gun legislation if elected, doesn't understand Democrats very well.

I think the fact needs to be faced that modern LIbEral ideology is fundamentally incompatible with the right to keep and bear arms, as well as with a number of other essential freedoms recognized and affirmed in the Bill of Rights. Anyone who values these freedoms, but who adheres to modern LIbEralism, is caught in a dissonance, that can only be resolved either by abandoning support and concern for these freedoms, or by turning away completely from the modern LIbEral ideology. It's just not rationally possible to support both.

Exactly....thank you.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I went to the Liberal Gun Owners website and it is foolish.....they are dyed in the wool lefties who think that the lefties they vote for will somehow not ban and confiscate guns if they get the power....

So as you stated, they can either give up on the 2nd Amendment and vote democrat, or stop voting democrat if the 2nd Amendment is a primary issue for them. They have no other choice.....to think they do shows how silly they are...

Well put!

I must add that they are also control freaks, and what is the most expedient way to intrude on our liberties towards oppressive control?
TAKE OUR GUNS!!!

I dont face a dilemma. What a candidates personal views on guns are doesn't concern me. Background checks and assault weapons bans dont effect me. I played with automatic weapons when I was in the military and have no desire to use them as a substitute for a bigger dick.

I wish black youngun's thought the way you do!
When youre trying to survive in the hood as a result of a racist society, your mind is on self preservation. I'm speaking of the limp dick republicans that have no need to carry a weapon but need a dickaide.

What do you have against oranges, may I ask

upload_2020-3-1_17-1-46.jpeg

:)-

I dont face a dilemma. What a candidates personal views on guns are doesn't concern me. Background checks and assault weapons bans dont effect me. I played with automatic weapons when I was in the military and have no desire to use them as a substitute for a bigger dick.

Whut? Big guns aren't for having sex with, they're for killing people.

That's just creepy.

Forum List

Back