Who did that?

Based off what year? Are you suggesting that we go back to 1977?

You mean back to when the USD was worth something? When we were the manufacturing giant of the world? When our technology was the greatest in the world.

You bet. I'm all for it.

This dead end road we're on now is only going to lead to a something worse than 1929.

You mean back to when the USD was worth something? When we were the manufacturing giant of the world? When our technology was the greatest in the world.

You bet. I'm all for it.

This dead end road we're on now is only going to lead to a something worse than 1929.
Show the business plan to get there?

Raising a meaningless wage ain’t going to cut it. You would destroy America.

Demofks inflation killed that

Show the business plan to get there?

Raising a meaningless wage ain’t going to cut it. You would destroy America.

It's not a meaningless wage when inflation keeps outpacing wages.
Demofks inflation killed that

Republicans have spent more than democrats. And that created more inflation and screwed up the USD value. They haven't spent much more than the dems. Biden will probably catch them up to Republicans. None the less, the R's simply lie about being fiscally conservative.

Lower wages mean more jobs. Period. End of story.

It’s why it’s meaningless. Demofks are afraid to stop the spending

Trump spent $8 trillion in just 4 years, moron. He gave Pelosi every dime she wanted. His first omnibus bill, with a GOP majority in the House and Senate was way over $1 trillion.

You keep crying about how the left spends.... FFS, just look at the spending from the GOP? It's as high, if not higher than the democrats.

Or are you one of those who don't care when the GOP spends trillions on BS stuff (like gender studies)?

Trump spent $8 trillion in just 4 years, moron. He gave Pelosi every dime she wanted. His first omnibus bill, with a GOP majority in the House and Senate was way over $1 trillion.

You keep crying about how the left spends.... FFS, just look at the spending from the GOP? It's as high, if not higher than the democrats.

Or are you one of those who don't care when the GOP spends trillions on BS stuff (like gender studies)?
Obammy spent 12 trillion

I knew you'd try to spin this in some weird, out of context, sort of way.
No one says Trump spent more than Obama. The point is, it took Obama 8 years to spend his $8+ trillion. It only took Trump 4. Obama is the ONLY one out of all the presidents that spent more than Trump.
Obama averaged about $1 trillion per year. Trump averaged about $2 trillion per year.

In 4 years, Trump did spend more than either of Obama's terms. In fact, he almost doubled it.

But I asked you to prove that Obama spent $12 trillion. And you can't. Because Obama didn't.

I knew you'd try to spin this in some weird, out of context, sort of way.
No one says Trump spent more than Obama. The point is, it took Obama 8 years to spend his $8+ trillion. It only took Trump 4. Obama is the ONLY one out of all the presidents that spent more than Trump.
Obama averaged about $1 trillion per year. Trump averaged about $2 trillion per year.

In 4 years, Trump did spend more than either of Obama's terms. In fact, he almost doubled it.

But I asked you to prove that Obama spent $12 trillion. And you can't. Because Obama didn't.
Trump didn’t spend 8 trillion

This Little Piggy Went to Market

You wouldn't believe any plan that rejects everything that oinkonomists tell you creates innovation and productivity. Their specialty is as primitive and defective as alchemy and astrology. They are academic eunuchs.
Why do you need to deprive

It's like we're on this rollercoaster, and the politicians are just along for the ride taking credit for the ups and blaming each other for the downs. But let's be real, it's us regular folks keeping things afloat. They might make it rain trillions, but we're the ones dealing with the aftermath.

It's like we're on this rollercoaster, and the politicians are just along for the ride taking credit for the ups and blaming each other for the downs. But let's be real, it's us regular folks keeping things afloat. They might make it rain trillions, but we're the ones dealing with the aftermath.

Very well said.

Forum List

Back