Who did 9/11??

Yes it was Bush with others. Same day Nessara was to be implemented.

I've seen the bullshit lib investigations. A 31 page one said "the jets did not have their ELT on" Yeah, that's right ELT is "emergency location transmitter" and not on till needed. Maybe they meant IFF? "interrogation friend or foe" which every instrument rated plane has. Ping it you have ID. Off course, you correct or get shot down. "oh, norad was busy on training exercises" BULL yes train every day but 2 interceptors with pilots sleeping next to them on every base are NOT ON EXERCISE.

I was ADC, air defense command, 49th fighter interceptor squadron. I have been in the main control room at NORAD Cheyenne Mountain. I know how it works. NOTHING can stray from it's path or is radioed to correct, and you better. Don't correct you are shot down, no exemption at all, ever. You can't fly over a city or the pentagon, period, can't stray off your flight plan without radio and permission.

9/11 was an inside job, guaranteed. A stand down was issued. Leftist puppet Bush did it.
It amazes me how we are on the same page Shawnee ... maybe I'm not as dumb as I thought I was. :)
As for some others on here, well ... there is asleep at the wheel and then there is already crashed. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh yeah. No jet hit the third building. So how did it come down in identical fashion as the towers? Controlled demolition on all 3 is how but they couldn't find a third jet to hit it. And you libs believe anything the govt tells you.
The debris from one of the towers gutted it ad it eventually collapsed after burning.

Towards the end of the video it talks about psychology and why people have such a hard time believing the evidence because accepting the evidence shatters their world view and sense of security ... like being punched in the gut and denial taking over. I had that happen to me when I read the book "The Unseen Hand" back in the 80's. I didn't want to believe it but it was all well-documented evidence, many many different things throughout history, all put in one place probably for the first time, and the conclusion was / is inescapable. There are no accidents in world history, every bit of it was well-planned. It was / is a huge conspiracy, slowly, inexoribly, leading us into a one-world government controlled by the international banker elite. The New World Order. I was depressed for a good year after reading it. My entire world view had been crushed. I fell into resignation that there was nothing I could do about it. I have been depressed / resigned ever since. I remember exactly where I was when I first saw those planes crashing into those buildings and when they came down I knew they were controlled demolitions, I knew who had done it, and I knew why. Just ask yourself what came directly from 9/11 - the Patriot Act which stripped us of many of our "inalienable" rights. A huge step forward for the NWO agenda. No question about it, none at all. READ THAT BOOK !!! Unless you do you are just a sheep being lead to the slaughter.

Towards the end of the video it talks about psychology and why people have such a hard time believing the evidence because accepting the evidence shatters their world view and sense of security ... like being punched in the gut and denial taking over. I had that happen to me when I read the book "The Unseen Hand" back in the 80's. I didn't want to believe it but it was all well-documented evidence, many many different things throughout history, all put in one place probably for the first time, and the conclusion was / is inescapable. There are no accidents in world history, every bit of it was well-planned. It was / is a huge conspiracy, slowly, inexoribly, leading us into a one-world government controlled by the international banker elite. The New World Order. I was depressed for a good year after reading it. My entire world view had been crushed. I fell into resignation that there was nothing I could do about it. I have been depressed / resigned ever since. I remember exactly where I was when I first saw those planes crashing into those buildings and when they came down I knew they were controlled demolitions, I knew who had done it, and I knew why. Just ask yourself what came directly from 9/11 - the Patriot Act which stripped us of many of our "inalienable" rights. A huge step forward for the NWO agenda. No question about it, none at all. READ THAT BOOK !!!
Don't forget - the national debt was on its' way down at $5 trillion before Bush took office.
It's now at $ 28 trillion and spiraling up.

Towards the end of the video it talks about psychology and why people have such a hard time believing the evidence because accepting the evidence shatters their world view and sense of security ... like being punched in the gut and denial taking over. I had that happen to me when I read the book "The Unseen Hand" back in the 80's. I didn't want to believe it but it was all well-documented evidence, many many different things throughout history, all put in one place probably for the first time, and the conclusion was / is inescapable. There are no accidents in world history, every bit of it was well-planned. It was / is a huge conspiracy, slowly, inexoribly, leading us into a one-world government controlled by the international banker elite. The New World Order. I was depressed for a good year after reading it. My entire world view had been crushed. I fell into resignation that there was nothing I could do about it. I have been depressed / resigned ever since. I remember exactly where I was when I first saw those planes crashing into those buildings and when they came down I knew they were controlled demolitions, I knew who had done it, and I knew why. Just ask yourself what came directly from 9/11 - the Patriot Act which stripped us of many of our "inalienable" rights. A huge step forward for the NWO agenda. No question about it, none at all. READ THAT BOOK !!!
Don't forget - the national debt was on its' way down at $5 trillion before Bush took office.
It's now at $ 28 trillion and spiraling up.
So what. The Federal Reserve prints money out of thin air, lends it to our treasury, then our treasury pays it all back with interest. But know what? That little arrangement was made when the United States became a Corporation, and the Corporation owes that money to the Fed. TRUMP DISSOLVED THE CORPORATION and the Fed can go screw itself, the REPUBLIC doesn't owe it one thin dime.

Towards the end of the video it talks about psychology and why people have such a hard time believing the evidence because accepting the evidence shatters their world view and sense of security ... like being punched in the gut and denial taking over. I had that happen to me when I read the book "The Unseen Hand" back in the 80's. I didn't want to believe it but it was all well-documented evidence, many many different things throughout history, all put in one place probably for the first time, and the conclusion was / is inescapable. There are no accidents in world history, every bit of it was well-planned. It was / is a huge conspiracy, slowly, inexoribly, leading us into a one-world government controlled by the international banker elite. The New World Order. I was depressed for a good year after reading it. My entire world view had been crushed. I fell into resignation that there was nothing I could do about it. I have been depressed / resigned ever since. I remember exactly where I was when I first saw those planes crashing into those buildings and when they came down I knew they were controlled demolitions, I knew who had done it, and I knew why. Just ask yourself what came directly from 9/11 - the Patriot Act which stripped us of many of our "inalienable" rights. A huge step forward for the NWO agenda. No question about it, none at all. READ THAT BOOK !!! Unless you do you are just a sheep being lead to the slaughter.

How exactly were they supposed to come down? What would be different? Not a damn thing! Moron.

Trump did it. The truth is out there.
Must be another CNN-brainwashed liberal.
laughing 7.gif

TRUMP DISSOLVED THE CORPORATION
Pssst....
Do us a favor and don't believe everything you hear on Q .
You were doing good there for awhile.
I didn't hear it from Q, numbnuts, it is common knowledge everywhere but CNN and your commie propaganda MSM.
Dissolution of the US Corporation was completed two days before Biden's fake inauguration, so he is the illegitimate (election fraud) "President" of NOTHING. :auiqs.jpg:

I didn't hear it from Q, numbnuts, it is common knowledge everywhere but CNN and your commie propaganda MSM. Dissolution of the US Corporation was completed two days before Biden's fake inauguration, so he is the illegitimate (election fraud) "President" of NOTHING. :auiqs.jpg:
Mindwars would have liked you.:71:

You just pissed on one of your only potential friends here.
Don't worry -- LARam fan will stick by you.:)

I didn't hear it from Q, numbnuts, it is common knowledge everywhere but CNN and your commie propaganda MSM. Dissolution of the US Corporation was completed two days before Biden's fake inauguration, so he is the illegitimate (election fraud) "President" of NOTHING. :auiqs.jpg:

You have never struck me as a potential friend, but as a confirmed idiot. :laughing0301:

Who did 9/11? The official story is a lie. The so-called investigation was an utter farce.
My sources say that W Bush ordered it done along with George Bush Sr. who had moved into the White House with W to stop NESARA from being announced later that same day. NESARA would have permanently ENDED the entire New World Order as well as the Federal Reserve and its fiat money. The international bankers who OWN the Federal Reserve ARE LITERALLY the New World Order.
Who's your source, deranged conspiracy nut? This guy...?

Angelo?

:abgg2q.jpg:

You have never struck me as a potential friend, but as a confirmed idiot. :laughing0301:
LOLOLOL

Now that's funny given he believes, like you, that 9.11 did not occur as we know it did.

Who did 9/11??-Rancid

19 Hijackers, led by Egyptian-national Mohammed Atta and financed by Osama Bin Laden and his Saudi family.
BULLSHIT. WATCH THE VIDEO, YOU DOLT. You did not have TIME to watch it before making your foolish post, so you have no idea what you are talking about.
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, who needs to watch a video to know Al-Qaeda was behind 9.11??

You loco. :cuckoo:

I don't need to watch a video. It was 20 years ago and was the biggest single event of my generation's life. I am aware of the event.
You are only aware of what CNN TOLD you about it. THEY OBVIOUSLY LIED. Watch the video or STAY IGNORANT.
LOL

I would say I can't believe you're stupid enough to waste 2 hours of your life watching that nonsense, but I'd be lying if I said that.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back