Who did 9/11??

I know it was Disney!

Stop-Hamas-Terrorism-on-Israel-Art-Campaign-Palestine-Gaza-Israel-War-Jewish-Middle-East-Terro...jpg

TRUMP DISSOLVED THE CORPORATION
Pssst....
Do us a favor and don't believe everything you hear on Q .
You were doing good there for awhile.
I didn't hear it from Q, numbnuts, it is common knowledge everywhere but CNN and your commie propaganda MSM.
Dissolution of the US Corporation was completed two days before Biden's fake inauguration, so he is the illegitimate (election fraud) "President" of NOTHING. :auiqs.jpg:
Don't. Stop. Believing.

Pssst....

Hey numbnuts, I didn't hear it on Q. That Trump dissolved the Corporation is common knowledge everywhere but on the commie MSM. And much more. Babbling Biden is the illegitimate buffoon "President' of NOTHING and he is going bye-bye very soon. The Buffon in Chief is fixing to be executed for treason by firing squad.

Last edited:
Pssst....

Hey numbnuts, I didn't hear it on Q. That Trump dissolved the Corporation is common knowledge everywhere but on the commie MSM. And much more.
I predict you'll be gone in two weeks.

Pssst....
I didn't hear it from Q, numbnuts, it is common knowledge everywhere but CNN and your commie propaganda MSM.
Dissolution of the US Corporation was completed two days before Biden's fake inauguration, so he is the illegitimate (election fraud) "President" of NOTHING. :auiqs.jpg:

Why don't you seek out a good psychiatrist to help you deal with these delusions?

Who did 9/11??-Rancid

19 Hijackers, led by Egyptian-national Mohammed Atta and financed by Osama Bin Laden and his Saudi family.
BULLSHIT. WATCH THE VIDEO, YOU DOLT. You did not have TIME to watch it before making your foolish post, so you have no idea what you are talking about.
Yes he did.

You are wrong. There is no evidence of any kind trhat anyone else did it much less Bush. The official investigation was correct.

Yes it was Bush with others. Same day Nessara was to be implemented.

I've seen the bullshit lib investigations. A 31 page one said "the jets did not have their ELT on" Yeah, that's right ELT is "emergency location transmitter" and not on till needed. Maybe they meant IFF? "interrogation friend or foe" which every instrument rated plane has. Ping it you have ID. Off course, you correct or get shot down. "oh, norad was busy on training exercises" BULL yes train every day but 2 interceptors with pilots sleeping next to them on every base are NOT ON EXERCISE.

I was ADC, air defense command, 49th fighter interceptor squadron. I have been in the main control room at NORAD Cheyenne Mountain. I know how it works. NOTHING can stray from it's path or is radioed to correct, and you better. Don't correct you are shot down, no exemption at all, ever. You can't fly over a city or the pentagon, period, can't stray off your flight plan without radio and permission.

9/11 was an inside job, guaranteed. A stand down was issued. Leftist puppet Bush did it.
It was not an inside job and you are completely full of shit. Personal anecdotes are worthless and typically lies.

The fact is that NORAD is overwhelmingly concerned with external threats they do NOT monitor the US internal airspace to see if aircraft stray off course.

Those are facts.

Oh yeah. No jet hit the third building. So how did it come down in identical fashion as the towers? Controlled demolition on all 3 is how but they couldn't find a third jet to hit it. And you libs believe anything the govt tells you.
Wrong.

Building three was massively damaged by falling debris and fire. Gravity works which is why all three buildings came down gthe way they did.

There was no controlled demolition..

You conspiracy believers fall foer every fictional theory invented by con artists like gillible saps. It is YOU and other twoofers who have bought the bridge in brooklyn.

The word is parlance.

I'll turn in my talk to text software to you to get justice.
WTF?? Are you claiming it's your software that doesn't know how to spell?? :lmao:

I didn't write the software cupckae
No one said you did. No one would ever assert a dumbfuck like you is even capable of developing software. Still, you idiotically claimed it was your software, and not you, who misspelled that word.

:cuckoo:

The word is parlance.

WTF?? Are you claiming it's your software that doesn't know how to spell?? :lmao:

No one said you did. No one would ever assert a dumbfuck like you is even capable of developing software. Still, you idiotically claimed it was your software, and not you, who misspelled that word.

I didn't write the software so how is it my software sugar?

The word is parlance.

I didn't write the software so how is it my software sugar?
It's on your device, it's your copy. And you're still blaming it for your own fuckup.

Forum List

Back