Who did 9/11??

Yes it was Bush with others. Same day Nessara was to be implemented.

I've seen the bullshit lib investigations. A 31 page one said "the jets did not have their ELT on" Yeah, that's right ELT is "emergency location transmitter" and not on till needed. Maybe they meant IFF? "interrogation friend or foe" which every instrument rated plane has. Ping it you have ID. Off course, you correct or get shot down. "oh, norad was busy on training exercises" BULL yes train every day but 2 interceptors with pilots sleeping next to them on every base are NOT ON EXERCISE.

I was ADC, air defense command, 49th fighter interceptor squadron. I have been in the main control room at NORAD Cheyenne Mountain. I know how it works. NOTHING can stray from it's path or is radioed to correct, and you better. Don't correct you are shot down, no exemption at all, ever. You can't fly over a city or the pentagon, period, can't stray off your flight plan without radio and permission.

9/11 was an inside job, guaranteed. A stand down was issued. Leftist puppet Bush did it.
There were certainly rogue elements within the US govt who worked with the perpetrators. So "inside job." But that doesn't say who the perpetrators were.

Who got what they wanted from it?

A: Zionism

The US at war with Israel's #1 enemy Iraq.

Jeff Epstein's hedge fund loaded with defense stocks, gold, oil etc. on 910

Zionism is behind all of it since JFK at least.

They are behind The Steal because The Steal was to STOP the FBI 911 file from coming out.

Look at which "Republicans" participated in The Steal, all Zionists....

Chris Wray
Comey Barrett, Gorsuch, and Kavanaugh (not to mention Roberts, Breyer and Kagan)
Brad Raffensberger of GA

and of course, the greatest outed JDAAC ever, fake Christian 100% pure Zionist Jew who never ever cared about the US at all, Mike Pence (or is it Mike Pentz...???)

Zionists? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Report: Netanyahu Says 9/11 Terror Attacks Good for Israel

I've seen the bullshit lib investigations. A 31 page one said "the jets did not have their ELT on" Yeah, that's right ELT is "emergency location transmitter" and not on till needed. Maybe they meant IFF? "interrogation friend or foe" which every instrument rated plane has. Ping it you have ID. Off course, you correct or get shot down. "oh, norad was busy on training exercises" BULL yes train every day but 2 interceptors with pilots sleeping next to them on every base are NOT ON EXERCISE.

I was ADC, air defense command, 49th fighter interceptor squadron. I have been in the main control room at NORAD Cheyenne Mountain. I know how it works. NOTHING can stray from it's path or is radioed to correct, and you better. Don't correct you are shot down, no exemption at all, ever. You can't fly over a city or the pentagon, period, can't stray off your flight plan without radio and permission.

9/11 was an inside job, guaranteed. A stand down was issued. Leftist puppet Bush did it.
There were certainly rogue elements within the US govt who worked with the perpetrators. So "inside job." But that doesn't say who the perpetrators were.

They are behind The Steal because The Steal was to STOP the FBI 911 file from coming out.

Chris Wray
Comey Barrett, Gorsuch, and Kavanaugh (not to mention Roberts, Breyer and Kagan)
Brad Raffensberger of GA

and of course, the greatest outed JDAAC ever, fake Christian 100% pure Zionist Jew who never ever cared about the US at all, Mike Pence (or is it Mike Pentz...???)
JFK was killed by Oswald and no one else.

911 was commited by muslim terrorists.

Trump lost fair and square.

ALL facts
So you are a believer in the Miracle of the Two Planes, Three Skyscrapers?
Norhing miraculous about it and it was more than three

Chris Wray
Brad Raffensberger of GA

ALL facts
I get it. You are the conscious contrarian and your schtick is to believe whatever the government says no matter how outrageous. Boring

Chris Wray
Brad Raffensberger of GA

ALL facts
I get it. You are the conscious contrarian and your schtick is to believe whatever the government says no matter how outrageous. Boring
Nothing outrageous was said about it by the government.

What is boring is brainwashed sheeple who buy bridges in brooklyn as you have done.

Stop being so gullible

Chris Wray
Brad Raffensberger of GA

ALL facts

What is boring is brainwashed sheeple who buy bridges in brooklyn as you have done.

Stop being so gullible
So you bought the whole thing. A guy in a cave somewhere coordinated it, two planes ran into two skyscrapers causing three skyscrapers to fall at free fall speed into their own footprint. Lucky Larry Silverstein and his whole family just so happened to all be out that day or "running late" by pure coincidence. The "dancing Israelis" who were there to "film the event" were talking about some other event. And the weapons of mass destruction. Did you buy that, too?

Chris Wray
Brad Raffensberger of GA

ALL facts

Okay...The floor is yours.

In reasonable detail...tell us what "really" happened on 9/11. Here is my prediction: You won't. 100% of all truthers have declined to answer the most basic question about 9/11.

It's fine to say that the government got the story wrong. Tell us what the "real" story is.

Chris Wray
Brad Raffensberger of GA

ALL facts

Stop being so gullible
So you bought the whole thing. A guy in a cave somewhere coordinated it, two planes ran into two skyscrapers causing three skyscrapers to fall at free fall speed into their own footprint. Lucky Larry Silverstein and his whole family just so happened to all be out that day or "running late" by pure coincidence. The "dancing Israelis" who were there to "film the event" were talking about some other event. And the weapons of mass destruction. Did you buy that, too?
No one said he coordinated it ever. It was his idea and order to commit the act but he did not COORDINATING.

Your claim is full of fallacies. It was more than three buildings. They never fell at free fall speed. There was no reason for him to be there making it not coincidental and there were no dancing isrealis.

You bought the fallacies and tall tales like a sap.

Chris Wray
Brad Raffensberger of GA

ALL facts

In reasonable detail...tell us what "really" happened on 9/11. Here is my prediction: You won't. 100% of all truthers have declined to answer the most basic question about 9/11.

It's fine to say that the government got the story wrong. Tell us what the "real" story is.
All three buildings were wired for explosives in the weeks leading to 9-11 by Israelis.

Chris Wray
Brad Raffensberger of GA

ALL facts

All three buildings were wired for explosives in the weeks leading to 9-11 by Israelis.
No they were not. There is no evidence of any such explosives much less isrealis.

Such claims REQUIRE extraordinary proof and you can post no evidence of any kind whatsoever.

Chris Wray
Brad Raffensberger of GA

ALL facts

No they were not. There is no evidence of any such explosives much less isrealis.

Such claims REQUIRE extraordinary proof and you can post no evidence of any kind whatsoever.
First, to get a skyscraper to fall into its own footprint is a highly technical feat that requires weeks of planning and preparation. It is a very limited number of people in the world with the skills to pull it off.

Second, those buildings had enormous strength. If you've ever stuck your hand out a car window while traveling at 70 miles per hour, you know what kind of force that is on your hand. Now multiply that force by the ratio of the size of one of those towers to the size of your hand. That's the force those towers were built to easily withstand.

The idea that you could knock one of those towers down by randomly running a plane into it is absurd. The idea you could get one of those towers to fall at free fall speed into its own footprint by randomly running a plane into it is beyond ludicrous. The idea you could get two towers to fall like that by randomly running two planes into them is off-the-charts insanity. The idea you could get THREE towers to fall at free fall speed into their own footprints by randomly running planes into TWO of them makes sense if the Jewish controlled press tells you a guy in a cave did it with some hijackers

Chris Wray
Brad Raffensberger of GA

ALL facts

First, to get a skyscraper to fall into its own footprint is a highly technical feat that requires weeks of planning and preparation. It is a very limited number of people in the world with the skills to pull it off.

Second, those buildings had enormous strength. If you've ever stuck your hand out a car window while traveling at 70 miles per hour, you know what kind of force that is on your hand. Now multiply that force by the ratio of the size of one of those towers to the size of your hand. That's the force those towers were built to easily withstand.

The idea that you could knock one of those towers down by randomly running a plane into it is absurd. The idea you could get one of those towers to fall at free fall speed into its own footprint by randomly running a plane into it is beyond ludicrous. The idea you could get two towers to fall like that by randomly running two planes into them is off-the-charts insanity. The idea you could get THREE towers to fall at free fall speed into their own footprints by randomly running planes into TWO of them makes sense if the Jewish controlled press tells you a guy in a cave did it with some hijackers
Wrong.

Gravity pulls it does that way every time. You know nothing of engineering or science. There was NOTHJING abnormal about how they fell.

They were not built to withstand the damage done by the impact and resulting fire. Again you know nothing what so ever of this subject and are massively stupid using a false equivelance.

The fact that flying a massive airliner at hoogh speed into the buildings starting massive fires which grew and spread out of control causing them to collapse is NOTY absurd it made it an absolute fact that they would fall as they did.

None of them fell at free fall speed and more than three were destroyed. You have repeated THAT PROVEN LIE MORE THAN ONCE.

You are massively ignorant brainwshed and gullible believing a bunch of fairy tale crap whicvh is factually proven false,

NO evidence of any kind supports your claim and now you have made another false claim which you cannot back up with evidence.

Prove that the media is controleld by jews with EVIDENCE.

Your assertions are not evidence are proven false BY EVIDENCE.

Chris Wray
Brad Raffensberger of GA

ALL facts

So why did they need to hijack four planes if the buildings were wired for explosives?

Wouldn't have been a lot more deadly to not give us the "warning" of having the first plane hit the North Tower 16 minutes before the second plane hit the South Tower?

How did the Israelis get into the outer ring of the Pentagon to wire it? Or were you talking about Building 7 being wired? In that case, what hit the Pentagon?

Why fly planes into 2 of the 3 buildings you had wired?

Chris Wray
Brad Raffensberger of GA

ALL facts

The towers didn't fall in their own footprint....nor did they fall at freefall speed.

Chris Wray
Brad Raffensberger of GA

ALL facts

The towers didn't fall in their own footprint....nor did they fall at freefall speed.
Any demolition expert watching the video of those buildings coming down immediately recognizes them as controlled demolition.

Chris Wray
Brad Raffensberger of GA

ALL facts

Any demolition expert watching the video of those buildings coming down immediately recognizes them as controlled demolition.
No they do not which is why virtually none have said so.

It was no where near a controlled demolition. Controlled demolition requires massive preparation and the larger the building the more prep is needed. These buildings would have required months of being stripped of all interior walls and furnishings. Explosives installed on every floor on every support column and beam. It would have taken crews of dozens of people working to accomplishthis and such massive efforts could not be hidden from the public.

The only people claiming it was controlled demo are conspiracy theory fools and self proclaimed experts who haqveno expertise.

Chris Wray
Brad Raffensberger of GA

ALL facts

that would be an assumption on your part

Chris Wray
Brad Raffensberger of GA

ALL facts

It was no where near a controlled demolition. Controlled demolition requires massive preparation and the larger the building the more prep is needed. These buildings would have required months of being stripped of all interior walls and furnishings. Explosives installed on every floor on every support column and beam. It would have taken crews of dozens of people working to accomplishthis and such massive efforts could not be hidden from the public.

The only people claiming it was controlled demo are conspiracy theory fools and self proclaimed experts who haqveno expertise.
This was caused by office furniture catching on fire:

OK.

Are you a Jew, by any chance?

Chris Wray
Brad Raffensberger of GA

ALL facts

OK.

No one ever said it was caused by office furniture catching on fire.

The burden is on you to prove your assertions and you have failed SENSATIONALLY.

Chris Wray
Brad Raffensberger of GA

ALL facts

OK.

The burden is on you to prove your assertions and you have failed SENSATIONALLY.

Are you a Jew?

Chris Wray
Brad Raffensberger of GA

ALL facts

OK.

Are you a Jew?

Are you gay?

Forum List

Back