Who did 9/11??

Bush Sr. was fond of publicly lauding the New World Order. He was a key figure in it. As such he is a traitor beyond belief. No way would 9/11 have been done without a nod from him. NESARA was due to be announced later that same day and NESARA would have KILLED the New World Order. I too have seen reports that he was executed. When his coffin was displayed in D.C. it was covered by a very wrinkled flag ... which denotes TRAITOR.

Both were executed. Sr was on ice over a year.

Oh, fuck you and your idiocy!

Not even remotely true. The FAA may get involved at some point. NORAD? You're full of shit.

WTF the FAA got to do with stray aircraft idiot.

Yeah, NORAD gets involved when a plane is headed towards the pentagon. FOAD retard.

Well, that's not what you said Cletus,

Here is what you said:

If an aircraft leaves it's charted flight path. NORAD comes in.

Its like saying the FBI gets involved when someone jaywalks.

You are several feet out of your depth. Stick to posting stupid pictures and making snide comments. You have zero idea what you're talking about.

Not even remotely true. The FAA may get involved at some point. NORAD? You're full of shit.

Yeah, NORAD gets involved when a plane is headed towards the pentagon. FOAD retard.
Dude I can understand why you don’t have troll d black on ignore,I don’t either,but WHY do you not have Langley resident candyass on ignore and feed thst troll? Him and nazi shill both are just seeking attention,the worst thing to do is take their bait and give them that attention,that’s what that idiot troll Angelo does.
I took PervertCorn off Ignore but I will not respond to that piece of garbage.
You learned you can't compete with me groucho. Know your place.

Dude I can understand why you don’t have troll d black on ignore,I don’t either,but WHY do you not have Langley resident candyass on ignore and feed thst troll? Him and nazi shill both are just seeking attention,the worst thing to do is take their bait and give them that attention,that’s what that idiot troll Angelo does.
I took PervertCorn off Ignore but I will not respond to that piece of garbage.
Okay that’s acceptable that you at least don’t feed candyass like some idiot truther does who hurts the 9/11 truth movement.you know who I am talking about,just look at his multiple 9/11 threads here,that’s who it is.he gets angry at you and insults you if you don’t think trump is the greatest.:uhoh3:god he is the only trump supporter I know that gets angry of critisem of him even if it is a fair question you pose him.be aware of him,
I am working at giving zero bandwidth to these US hating pieces of shit.

well the one I am talking about is not that,he is a trump supporter and 9/11 truther,it’s just he hurts the truth 9/11 movement because as I have known a long time and what the op also found recently about him,he gets angry if you don’t agree with him all the time about eveything and if you correct him,throws temper tantrums and insults you.

Without saying who it is,he is the one that has made many 9/11 truth threads Here,to his credit,he does good research in 9/11 but as I said,he hurts the 9/11 truth movement cause if you don’t agree with him on eveything in the world,he insults you and makes false accusations against you thst you are an Alex Jones fan. And crap like that.

If that is not hurting the 9/11 truth movement I don’t know what does.like I said,he is the one with all these excellent 9/11 threads,you know who I am talking about NOW right?:biggrin: At this point I don’t even want to mention his name anymore ,I want to forget him sense he hurts the 9/11 truth movement so badly.
Does his name begin with an A?
Yes, you know who I am talking about I see.:biggrin: To see what I am talking about just think of Some kind of negative critisem of trump even if you don’t believe it and post it to him on one of those threads and you’ll see what I am talking about.:biggrin: The op found out the same thing about him as well on this thread on a differerent topic they were discussing.lol

It wasn't Bush. It is ludicrous to think that a new president in his first year in office after a bitterly contested election ultimately decided by the Supreme Court could or would engineer an attack on the nation's leading city and the heart of the world's financial system. Rulers don't as a general rule attack themselves. Besides, in 2001, the entire DC establishment hated Bush--not Trump levels of spit-rage hatred--but hated. It is unimaginable that during the weeks that it took for the hundreds of operatives it took to bring down those three skyscrapers into their own footprints, somebody wouldn't have looked around at his colleagues and said, you know, we are wiring three skyscrapers with explosives that will kill thousands of innocent people when they detonate on behalf of this weak, unpopular, brand new president everybody hates so that that dim bulb can, you know, do--and his father wants to... well, they have reasons and stuff--you know, New World Order--do you really think we should do this?

Israel did it. Guaranteed.
George Bush Sr. was heavily involved in the New World Order. Announcing NESARA would have ended it. Our military is right now as we speak preparing to act and defeat the insurrection that this utterly fraudulent election is. You obviously know nothing about the New World Order. They have deliberately started WARS to further their agenda ... WWI, WWII, Korea, Viet Nam and others including getting us in a war with Iraq ... killing 3,000 innocent people to protect themselves from NESARA is something they wouldn't pause doing for a heartbeat. Educate yourself ... go buy the book "The Unseen Hand" available on Amazon. Learn all about the NWO.
WTF is NESARA

Yes it was Bush with others. Same day Nessara was to be implemented.

I've seen the bullshit lib investigations. A 31 page one said "the jets did not have their ELT on" Yeah, that's right ELT is "emergency location transmitter" and not on till needed. Maybe they meant IFF? "interrogation friend or foe" which every instrument rated plane has. Ping it you have ID. Off course, you correct or get shot down. "oh, norad was busy on training exercises" BULL yes train every day but 2 interceptors with pilots sleeping next to them on every base are NOT ON EXERCISE.

I was ADC, air defense command, 49th fighter interceptor squadron. I have been in the main control room at NORAD Cheyenne Mountain. I know how it works. NOTHING can stray from it's path or is radioed to correct, and you better. Don't correct you are shot down, no exemption at all, ever. You can't fly over a city or the pentagon, period, can't stray off your flight plan without radio and permission.

9/11 was an inside job, guaranteed. A stand down was issued. Leftist puppet Bush did it.
There were certainly rogue elements within the US govt who worked with the perpetrators. So "inside job." But that doesn't say who the perpetrators were.

I've seen the bullshit lib investigations. A 31 page one said "the jets did not have their ELT on" Yeah, that's right ELT is "emergency location transmitter" and not on till needed. Maybe they meant IFF? "interrogation friend or foe" which every instrument rated plane has. Ping it you have ID. Off course, you correct or get shot down. "oh, norad was busy on training exercises" BULL yes train every day but 2 interceptors with pilots sleeping next to them on every base are NOT ON EXERCISE.

I was ADC, air defense command, 49th fighter interceptor squadron. I have been in the main control room at NORAD Cheyenne Mountain. I know how it works. NOTHING can stray from it's path or is radioed to correct, and you better. Don't correct you are shot down, no exemption at all, ever. You can't fly over a city or the pentagon, period, can't stray off your flight plan without radio and permission.

9/11 was an inside job, guaranteed. A stand down was issued. Leftist puppet Bush did it.
It was not Bush. The guy does not have a mean bone in his body. If it was an inside job it was Rumsfel. Not saying it was an inside job but it was not Bush. Bush was one of the kindest and funniest people I have ever met. The guy is the life of the party no matter which political party you come from. I actually felt bad I did not vote for him after meeting him.
GW is a self-serving asshole who knew what was going on.
That doesn't take away from the fact that almost everybody in GW's administration was an evil fuck.
You nailed it.The neocons in the bush administration mainly Rumsfield, Cheney and bush sr were the ones that orchestrated it,jr is too stupid for thsat,he just took their orders and did what they told him and said what they told him to say.
guilty: Doug Feith, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle, Scooter Libby, Eliot Cohen

It wasn't Bush. It is ludicrous to think that a new president in his first year in office after a bitterly contested election ultimately decided by the Supreme Court could or would engineer an attack on the nation's leading city and the heart of the world's financial system. Rulers don't as a general rule attack themselves. Besides, in 2001, the entire DC establishment hated Bush--not Trump levels of spit-rage hatred--but hated. It is unimaginable that during the weeks that it took for the hundreds of operatives it took to bring down those three skyscrapers into their own footprints, somebody wouldn't have looked around at his colleagues and said, you know, we are wiring three skyscrapers with explosives that will kill thousands of innocent people when they detonate on behalf of this weak, unpopular, brand new president everybody hates so that that dim bulb can, you know, do--and his father wants to... well, they have reasons and stuff--you know, New World Order--do you really think we should do this?

Israel did it. Guaranteed.
George Bush Sr. was heavily involved in the New World Order. Announcing NESARA would have ended it. Our military is right now as we speak preparing to act and defeat the insurrection that this utterly fraudulent election is. You obviously know nothing about the New World Order. They have deliberately started WARS to further their agenda ... WWI, WWII, Korea, Viet Nam and others including getting us in a war with Iraq ... killing 3,000 innocent people to protect themselves from NESARA is something they wouldn't pause doing for a heartbeat. Educate yourself ... go buy the book "The Unseen Hand" available on Amazon. Learn all about the NWO.
WTF is NESARA
NESARA is the most ground breaking reformation to sweep not only the United States of America but the whole planet (thus GESARA) in its entire history. The act does away with the Federal Reserve Bank, the IRS, the shadow government, and much more.
NESARA implements the following changes:

• Zeros out all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities. This is the Federal Reserve’s worst nightmare, a “jubilee” or a forgiveness of debt.
  • Abolishes the income tax.
  • Abolishes the IRS. Employees of the IRS will be transferred into the US Treasury national sales tax area.
  • Creates a 14% flat rate non-essential new items only sales tax revenue for the government. In other words, food and medicine will not be taxed; nor will used items such as old homes.
  • Increases benefits to senior citizens.
  • Returns Constitutional Law to all courts and legal matters.
  • Reinstates the original Title of Nobility amendment.
  • Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA's announcement. The interim government will cancel all National Emergencies and return us back to constitutional law.
  • Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups.
  • Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States initiated by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933.
  • Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the US Department of Transportation.
  • Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law
  • Eliminates the Federal Reserve System. During the transition period the Federal Reserve will be allowed to operate side by side of the U.S. treasury for one year in order to remove all Federal Reserve notes from the money supply.
  • Restores financial privacy.
  • Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law.
  • Ceases all aggressive, U.S. government military actions worldwide.
  • Establishes peace throughout the world.
  • Releases enormous sums of money for humanitarian purposes.
  • Enables the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, antigravity, and sonic healing machines.

Get ready. The time to implement it is right now and it is coming over the next months. Soon as they get ass-wipe Biden swatted away.

Last edited:
OK, great. This is a bill in Congress?
It was signed into law years ago, pror to 9/11. It had a gag order under penalty of death to all of Congress, and goes into effect when it is announced. It was scheduled to be announced the same day that 9/11 was ordered, later that same day. W (with Sr) ordered 9/11 done to prevent it from being announced.

It was signed into law years ago, pror to 9/11. It had a gag order under penalty of death to all of Congress, and goes into effect when it is announced. It was scheduled to be announced the same day that 9/11 was ordered, later that same day. W (with Sr) ordered 9/11 done to prevent it from being announced.

Oh brother.

Uh, bullshit! You need psychiatric help!

Poor candycorn ... he is being ignored, so all he can do is post is stupid laughing smiley emoticon. Here's to you candycorn :cul2: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
National Economic Security and Recovery Act (NESARA) was a set of proposed economic reforms for the United States suggested during the 1990s by Harvey Francis Barnard. Barnard claimed that the proposals, which included replacing the income tax with a national sales tax, abolishing compound interest on secured loans, and returning to a bimetallic currency, would result in 0% inflation and a more stable economy. The proposals were never introduced before Congress.

NESARA has since become better known as the subject of a cult-like conspiracy theory promoted by Shaini Candace Goodwin, also known as "Dove of Oneness", who claimed that the act was actually passed with additional provisions as the National Economic Security and Reformation Act, and then suppressed by the George W. Bush administration and the Supreme Court. Goodwin's conspiracy emails have been translated into several languages and have a large following online.[1]

Poor candycorn ... he is being ignored, so all he can do is post is stupid laughing smiley emoticon. Here's to you candycorn :cul2: :auiqs.jpg:
:up:
Yeah when he knows he is on ignore it pisses him off so he tries to get your attention with laughing smileys and get it right,his name is candyASS.

There were certainly rogue elements within the US govt who worked with the perpetrators. So "inside job." But that doesn't say who the perpetrators were.

Who got what they wanted from it?

A: Zionism

The US at war with Israel's #1 enemy Iraq.

Jeff Epstein's hedge fund loaded with defense stocks, gold, oil etc. on 910

Zionism is behind all of it since JFK at least.

They are behind The Steal because The Steal was to STOP the FBI 911 file from coming out.

Look at which "Republicans" participated in The Steal, all Zionists....

Chris Wray
Comey Barrett, Gorsuch, and Kavanaugh (not to mention Roberts, Breyer and Kagan)
Brad Raffensberger of GA

and of course, the greatest outed JDAAC ever, fake Christian 100% pure Zionist Jew who never ever cared about the US at all, Mike Pence (or is it Mike Pentz...???)

They are behind The Steal because The Steal was to STOP the FBI 911 file from coming out.

Chris Wray
Comey Barrett, Gorsuch, and Kavanaugh (not to mention Roberts, Breyer and Kagan)
Brad Raffensberger of GA

and of course, the greatest outed JDAAC ever, fake Christian 100% pure Zionist Jew who never ever cared about the US at all, Mike Pence (or is it Mike Pentz...???)

Zionists? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Chris Wray
Brad Raffensberger of GA

JFK was killed by Oswald and no one else.

911 was commited by muslim terrorists.

Trump lost fair and square.

ALL facts

Chris Wray
Brad Raffensberger of GA

ALL facts

This statue at CPAC was made in Mexico.

Untitled-Design-52.png

Chris Wray
Brad Raffensberger of GA

ALL facts
So you are a believer in the Miracle of the Two Planes, Three Skyscrapers?

Forum List

Back