Who did 9/11??

Post 210,211 should settle things. Bob Graham was A U.S. Senator involved in the investigation. Obama stopped 28 pages from being made public, Graham fought to bring them out so everyone could see. And he was a Democrat. According to Graham Saudi Arabia was the culprit.
That doesn't settle anything at all. Because no politician will even acknowledge the EXISTENCE of NESARA, much less that keeping it from being announced is the reason for 9/11! All you will get from any politician about 9/11, be it 28 pages or 1,028 pages, is cover-up. Because mere acknowledgement that NESARA even EXISTS is tantamount to ANNOUNCING it and PUTTING IT INTO EFFECT. Go back to the first video directily above, which explains that quite well. Even if you can get them to admit 9/11 were cotroled demolitions, which you never will, the next obvious question is WHY, and if the real REASON ever comes out officially, you KNOW WHO DONE IT and NESARA WILL BE IN EFFECT.

But just because you will never get any OFFICIAL confirmation is no reason to play ostrich when the TRUTH is obviously out there. NESARA will be annonced fairly soon now ... and when it is, so will be the executions of many of the traitors who have kept it buried and covered up for so many years.
It was not done by controlled demolition. Nor did it hav e anything to do with your fictional video
" It was not done by controlled demolition. "
Let me guess...you believe in the Miracle of the Two Planes and Three Skyscrapers.

Do you also believe in lampshades made from kosher skin?
Nothing miraculous about it.

You are a flat earther. Sorry you stupid mother fucker but it is not flat
"
Nothing miraculous about it."

LOL, yeah. Natural causes. It just happens sometimes. Like spontaneous combustion. One minute you are sitting on the couch watching your favorite reality TV show and the next minute you just burst into flames. No reason. Just happens. Same with skyscrapers. One minute you've got this massive building that can withstand hurricane force winds against that whole flat surface and then this widdle aewoplane randomly runs into it and glory be to Jesus, why, that big ol' skyscraper just falls down exactly the same way it would fall if it had been brought down professionally with controlled explosions. It just happens that way sometimes, Shlomo. I promise. Natural causes. An' sometimes TWO widdle aewoplanes can run into TWO big ol skyscrapers and fuck-yo-momma-with-a-slab-a-bacon, BOTH a dem muthers come on down jes like they's BOTH been demo'd by prafeshnuls. I seen it on TV. And sit-on-my-dick-then-wipe-it-clean-with-your-favorite-yarmulke but sometimes, a few hours later, hell, anuthern jes up and falls for no reason at all jes like it be control exploded by them prafeshnul demo guys. Not a fuckin miracle in the least, Shlomo. Hell, few years back out there in Utah somewairs, some kid's kite ran into the side of the local post office and twenty minutes later 'ery building in the county just up and collapsed. Free fall speed. Own footprints. Hundreds killed. Nothin' miraculous 'bout it'n the least.
Wrong you fucking moron.

They came down as they did due to gravity and not like they were demos

Try learning how to read and stop being such a gullible naive bitch
The people who do it professionally disagree with you:

3,000 engineers and architects who say those buildings came down in the same way we all saw with our own eyes: controlled explosion demolitions

Are you a Jew, by any chance? Why do you help Larry Silverstein get away with murder? Why do you help him besmirch the name of your people? Aren't the lies you ape almost as bad as the act itself?
No tghey do not.

There are NOT 2000 engineers or architects who claim it was controlled demolitions.

If you had any research skills you would know this.

Architects and DEngineers for 911 truth is a FRAUDULENT website full of dumbfucks who only CLAIM to be architects and Engineers. Anyone and everyone can join that website and sign the petitition as they have NO screening process of any kind and the members are nothingmore than uneducated laymen working in convenience stoees LIKE YOU.

That is an absolute fact.

Are you a fag by any chance? Your proven lies are stupid in the extreme and demonstrate a repressed desire to suck cock.

You are the one repeating PROVEN lies I am stating facts and Silverten murdered no one?

Post 210,211 should settle things. Bob Graham was A U.S. Senator involved in the investigation. Obama stopped 28 pages from being made public, Graham fought to bring them out so everyone could see. And he was a Democrat. According to Graham Saudi Arabia was the culprit.
That doesn't settle anything at all. Because no politician will even acknowledge the EXISTENCE of NESARA, much less that keeping it from being announced is the reason for 9/11! All you will get from any politician about 9/11, be it 28 pages or 1,028 pages, is cover-up. Because mere acknowledgement that NESARA even EXISTS is tantamount to ANNOUNCING it and PUTTING IT INTO EFFECT. Go back to the first video directily above, which explains that quite well. Even if you can get them to admit 9/11 were cotroled demolitions, which you never will, the next obvious question is WHY, and if the real REASON ever comes out officially, you KNOW WHO DONE IT and NESARA WILL BE IN EFFECT.

But just because you will never get any OFFICIAL confirmation is no reason to play ostrich when the TRUTH is obviously out there. NESARA will be annonced fairly soon now ... and when it is, so will be the executions of many of the traitors who have kept it buried and covered up for so many years.
It was not done by controlled demolition. Nor did it hav e anything to do with your fictional video
Let me guess...you believe in the Miracle of the Two Planes and Three Skyscrapers.

"

LOL, yeah. Natural causes. It just happens sometimes. Like spontaneous combustion. One minute you are sitting on the couch watching your favorite reality TV show and the next minute you just burst into flames. No reason. Just happens. Same with skyscrapers. One minute you've got this massive building that can withstand hurricane force winds against that whole flat surface and then this widdle aewoplane randomly runs into it and glory be to Jesus, why, that big ol' skyscraper just falls down exactly the same way it would fall if it had been brought down professionally with controlled explosions. It just happens that way sometimes, Shlomo. I promise. Natural causes. An' sometimes TWO widdle aewoplanes can run into TWO big ol skyscrapers and fuck-yo-momma-with-a-slab-a-bacon, BOTH a dem muthers come on down jes like they's BOTH been demo'd by prafeshnuls. I seen it on TV. And sit-on-my-dick-then-wipe-it-clean-with-your-favorite-yarmulke but sometimes, a few hours later, hell, anuthern jes up and falls for no reason at all jes like it be control exploded by them prafeshnul demo guys. Not a fuckin miracle in the least, Shlomo. Hell, few years back out there in Utah somewairs, some kid's kite ran into the side of the local post office and twenty minutes later 'ery building in the county just up and collapsed. Free fall speed. Own footprints. Hundreds killed. Nothin' miraculous 'bout it'n the least.
Nutcase, show a demolition when explosives are only set off near the top of the building and where there's no visible or audible explosions...

...then see if you can show a controlled demolition where the interior of a building collapsed 7 seconds before the exterior...

"

Wrong you fucking moron.

3,000 engineers and architects who say those buildings came down in the same way we all saw with our own eyes: controlled explosion demolitions

Are you a Jew, by any chance? Why do you help Larry Silverstein get away with murder? Why do you help him besmirch the name of your people? Aren't the lies you ape almost as bad as the act itself?
No tghey do not.

There are NOT 2000 engineers or architects who claim it was controlled demolitions.

Architects and DEngineers for 911 truth is a FRAUDULENT website full of dumbfucks who only CLAIM to be architects and Engineers. Anyone and everyone can join that website and sign the petitition as they have NO screening process of any kind and the members are nothingmore than uneducated laymen working in convenience stoees LIKE YOU.

Are you a fag by any chance? Your proven lies are stupid in the extreme and demonstrate a repressed desire to suck cock.

You are the one repeating PROVEN lies I am stating facts and Silverten murdered no one?
I encourage everyone to make up their own minds:

If the bullshit line Soupnazi puts out were true, why, among the, what, thousands? of skyscrapers demolitioned in the world since 9-11, why have the owners of every one of them gone to the expense and trouble of bringing them down through controlled explosions? In the Soupnazi world, 9-11 should have been an eye-opener. We would have learned that, really, all you have to do to bring down a skyscraper at free fall speed into its own footprint is pile up a bunch of desks and stuff on a floor halfway down or so and light it on fire. Which is exactly what demolition crews are doing nowhere. LOL, give it up Shlomo, and go satisfy your obsession with dick-sucking somewhere else. You're bringing down the conversation level.

"

Wrong you fucking moron.

No tghey do not.

If the bullshit line Soupnazi puts out were true, why, among the, what, thousands? of skyscrapers demolitioned in the world since 9-11, why have the owners of every one of them gone to the expense and trouble of bringing them down through controlled explosions? In the Soupnazi world, 9-11 should have been an eye-opener. We would have learned that, really, all you have to do to bring down a skyscraper at free fall speed into its own footprint is pile up a bunch of desks and stuff on a floor halfway down or so and light it on fire. Which is exactly what demolition crews are doing nowhere. LOL, give it up Shlomo, and go satisfy your obsession with dick-sucking somewhere else. You're bringing down the conversation level.
They do make up their own minds and unlike you they have minds to think with which is why you are viewed by all as a fucking RETARD,.

Get these facts straight boy. The Towers did not fall into their own footprint and they DID NOT fall at free fall speed.

They do not set fire to buildings in cities because as we saw on 911 the collapse wiull destroy other buildings near by and not just building seven.

Yoiu are a fyucking fool and proven wrong by facts,

You are an childish liar motherfucker who has long since been pwned and made into my BITCH. It is you obsessed with gay sex queer bait

More on NESARA ... and that 9/11 was done to prevent it from being announced on that day ... and that it is coming now, VERY SOON.
I know many of you have never heard of NESARA, but it is time you got woke up to it.

I am sure you are right that the majority on here have no clue about Nesara,matter of fact i wold wager you are the only one aware of it because i was not even aware of it and i am usually ahead of most everyone here on the board on whats going behind the scenes in government corruption. i was over at bitchute and i saw someone in the comments on a video post that as well,they are only the SECOND person besides you i have ever seen talk about it so it is for sure a well kept secret.

Every member of congress is fully aware of it, but when it was signed into law it was done so to take effect WHEN ANNOUNCED TO THE PUBLIC and a serious gag order was placed on it. By serious I mean any mention of it by anyone in Congress gets the death penalty. And its text was deliberately hidden. This was done because what it does is so wide in scope and so huge and will have so much impact on everything ... and I mean everything. Back at the point in time all this was happening, its full text was available for a short time thanks to several courageous reporters who are all "coincidentally" dead now. And many like myself saw it and read it. Then almost immediately the deep state disinformation attack started, and FAKE NESARA info was put out there all over the place, all discrediting it. Alan Greenspan was going to announce it on 9/11, and we all know what happened that day to the literal headquarters of NESARA. Nobody has had the guts to announce it except Trump, and even he hasn't actually announced it quite yet. I believe it will be the military who actually announces it. Trump has very carefully set the stage for it. He dissolved the US Corporation and moved the Federal Reserve under the Treasury. Reports are out there that quintillions in gold has been seized from beneath the Vatican by Interpol, gold bought by the usery the Fed has imposed on us for decades, all literally stolen from us because the money they lent to us and collected interest on (multiplied many times over by their fractional reserve banking ponzi scheme) was backed by NOTHING, so they lent us NOTHING in the first place. Other sources are out there telling us the new Quantum Financial System (exactly what NESARA speaks of) is now all ready to go, fully in place, all the banks informed and transactions tested.

You know that Trump put full control in the hands of the military to defeat the insurrection of this fraudulent election (and to destroy the New World Order / deep state). Well, it is IMPOSSIBLE to destroy the NWO without DESTROYING THE FED because the international bankers who OWN the Fed are LITERALLY the NWO. THEY are the root of ALL of this EVIL. And unless the Fed. is destroyed, even if this illicit government and the deep state are removed, they will be RIGHT BACK AGAIN. NESARA provides the legal framework to KICK THEIR ASS PERMANENTLY.

If you were aware of what is in NESARA, all of these things point to it being announced and in effect very soon ... it doesn't take a rocket scientist to reach this conclusion.

Last edited:

"

Nutcase, show a demolition when explosives are only set off near the top of the building and where there's no visible or audible explosions...

...then see if you can show a controlled demolition where the interior of a building collapsed 7 seconds before the exterior...

<crickets>

"

Wrong you fucking moron.

No tghey do not.

They do make up their own minds and unlike you they have minds to think with which is why you are viewed by all as a fucking RETARD,.

Get these facts straight boy. The Towers did not fall into their own footprint and they DID NOT fall at free fall speed.

They do not set fire to buildings in cities because as we saw on 911 the collapse wiull destroy other buildings near by and not just building seven.

You are an childish liar motherfucker who has long since been pwned and made into my BITCH. It is you obsessed with gay sex queer bait
Your anger at me over the small size of your penis is misplaced. It is YOUR people who have been whittling away on it for centuries--not my people. The sooner you people give that bloodthirsty psychopath Yahweh the boot, the better for everyone--including all those baby boys who will no longer have to endure genital mutilation when they are helpless and can't do anything about it.

Every member of congress is fully aware of it, but when it was signed into law it was done so to take effect WHEN ANNOUNCED TO THE PUBLIC and a serious gag order was placed on it. By serious I mean any mention of it by anyone in Congress gets the death penalty.

Yet somehow you still slither among us.

Every member of congress is fully aware of it, but when it was signed into law it was done so to take effect WHEN ANNOUNCED TO THE PUBLIC and a serious gag order was placed on it. By serious I mean any mention of it by anyone in Congress gets the death penalty.

Yet somehow you still slither among us.
Yeah, but I don't see him rambling so much about his Q mitary take over to install Trump anymore.

"

Wrong you fucking moron.

No tghey do not.

Your anger at me over the small size of your penis is misplaced. It is YOUR people who have been whittling away on it for centuries--not my people. The sooner you people give that bloodthirsty psychopath Yahweh the boot, the better for everyone--including all those baby boys who will no longer have to endure genital mutilation when they are helpless and can't do anything about it.
I have no anger at you you are in fact too triviasl for that and you have been caught in proven lies which shows you are full of shit and know nothing about this issue.

"

Wrong you fucking moron.

No tghey do not.

I have no anger at you you are in fact too triviasl for that and you have been caught in proven lies which shows you are full of shit and know nothing about this issue.
So, are you a Jew?

I ignore certified pea brains for a reason. 27 so far. And soupnazi and candycorn are at the top of that list. If either of their brains were made of dynamite they wouldn't have enough to blow their nose.
laughing 2.gif

Last edited:
Oh yeah. No jet hit the third building. So how did it come down in identical fashion as the towers? Controlled demolition on all 3 is how but they couldn't find a third jet to hit it. And you libs believe anything the govt tells you.
Alternatively, the three buildings shared common underground basements and foundations and the collapse of the twin towers undermined the adjacent "third building" causing it to fold in on itself as well.
But that's a structural engineering thing, so ...

"

Wrong you fucking moron.

No tghey do not.

So, are you a Jew?
Are you a fag?

"

Wrong you fucking moron.

No tghey do not.

So, are you a Jew?
Are you a fag?
Yes. So SoupNazi is just another Jew lying to protect their racial kin's depredations.

But anti-Semitism is an irrational and utterly baffling affliction only Gentiles get and get for absolutely no reason whatever. Just pops out of the ground for no reason like skyscrapers fall to the ground for no reason.

"

Wrong you fucking moron.

No tghey do not.

So, are you a Jew?
Are you a fag?
Yes. So SoupNazi is just another Jew lying to protect their racial kin's depredations.

But anti-Semitism is an irrational and utterly baffling affliction only Gentiles get and get for absolutely no reason whatever. Just pops out of the ground for no reason like skyscrapers fall to the ground for no reason.

I never said I was a jew making you a liar.

They had very good reasons to fall which you have lied about. I have not lied but I have stated facts proving you to be the lying POS

TRUMP DISSOLVED THE CORPORATION
Pssst....
Do us a favor and don't believe everything you hear on Q .

You were doing good there for awhile.
Q never said that. In fact, most things people think Q said Q never actually said. All the drops are easily searchable. Q made very few specific claims of anything, the purpose of it was to open peoples minds and get them researching beyond the media and confirming truth for themselves through critical thought. And it worked brilliantly because millions more people are awake today than 4 years ago.

I ignore certified pea brains for a reason. 27 so far. And soupnazi and candycorn are at the top of that list. If either of their brains were made of dynamite they wouldn't have enough to blow their nose.
View attachment 467066
you mean candyass,yeah they are both shills for Langley,i try to tell people not to feed those trolls but it just goes through one ear and out the other with them.

Forum List

Back