Who did 9/11??

Not even remotely true. The FAA may get involved at some point. NORAD? You're full of shit.

WTF the FAA got to do with stray aircraft idiot.

Yeah, NORAD gets involved when a plane is headed towards the pentagon. FOAD retard.
Dude I can understand why you don’t have troll d black on ignore,I don’t either,but WHY do you not have Langley resident candyass on ignore and feed thst troll? Him and nazi shill both are just seeking attention,the worst thing to do is take their bait and give them that attention,that’s what that idiot troll Angelo does. He hurts the 9/11 truth movement,not because for thst,but because he gets angry if you have any critisem of trump even if it’s a fair question and goes into insult mode, :uhoh3:

Last edited:
Yes it was Bush with others. Same day Nessara was to be implemented.

I've seen the bullshit lib investigations. A 31 page one said "the jets did not have their ELT on" Yeah, that's right ELT is "emergency location transmitter" and not on till needed. Maybe they meant IFF? "interrogation friend or foe" which every instrument rated plane has. Ping it you have ID. Off course, you correct or get shot down. "oh, norad was busy on training exercises" BULL yes train every day but 2 interceptors with pilots sleeping next to them on every base are NOT ON EXERCISE.

I was ADC, air defense command, 49th fighter interceptor squadron. I have been in the main control room at NORAD Cheyenne Mountain. I know how it works. NOTHING can stray from it's path or is radioed to correct, and you better. Don't correct you are shot down, no exemption at all, ever. You can't fly over a city or the pentagon, period, can't stray off your flight plan without radio and permission.

9/11 was an inside job, guaranteed. A stand down was issued. Leftist puppet Bush did it.
It was not Bush. The guy does not have a mean bone in his body. If it was an inside job it was Rumsfel. Not saying it was an inside job but it was not Bush. Bush was one of the kindest and funniest people I have ever met. The guy is the life of the party no matter which political party you come from. I actually felt bad I did not vote for him after meeting him.
GW is a self-serving asshole who knew what was going on.
That doesn't take away from the fact that almost everybody in GW's administration was an evil fuck.

Not even remotely true. The FAA may get involved at some point. NORAD? You're full of shit.

Yeah, NORAD gets involved when a plane is headed towards the pentagon. FOAD retard.
Dude I can understand why you don’t have troll d black on ignore,I don’t either,but WHY do you not have Langley resident candyass on ignore and feed thst troll? Him and nazi shill both are just seeking attention,the worst thing to do is take their bait and give them that attention,that’s what that idiot troll Angelo does.
I took PervertCorn off Ignore but I will not respond to that piece of garbage.

I've seen the bullshit lib investigations. A 31 page one said "the jets did not have their ELT on" Yeah, that's right ELT is "emergency location transmitter" and not on till needed. Maybe they meant IFF? "interrogation friend or foe" which every instrument rated plane has. Ping it you have ID. Off course, you correct or get shot down. "oh, norad was busy on training exercises" BULL yes train every day but 2 interceptors with pilots sleeping next to them on every base are NOT ON EXERCISE.

I was ADC, air defense command, 49th fighter interceptor squadron. I have been in the main control room at NORAD Cheyenne Mountain. I know how it works. NOTHING can stray from it's path or is radioed to correct, and you better. Don't correct you are shot down, no exemption at all, ever. You can't fly over a city or the pentagon, period, can't stray off your flight plan without radio and permission.

9/11 was an inside job, guaranteed. A stand down was issued. Leftist puppet Bush did it.
It was not Bush. The guy does not have a mean bone in his body. If it was an inside job it was Rumsfel. Not saying it was an inside job but it was not Bush. Bush was one of the kindest and funniest people I have ever met. The guy is the life of the party no matter which political party you come from. I actually felt bad I did not vote for him after meeting him.
That doesn't take away from the fact that almost everybody in GW's administration was an evil fuck.
You nailed it.The neocons in the bush administration mainly Rumsfield, Cheney and bush sr were the ones that orchestrated it,jr is too stupid for thsat,he just took their orders and did what they told him and said what they told him to say.

You nailed it.The neocons in the bush administration mainly Rumsfield, Cheney and bush sr were the ones that orchestrated it,jr is too stupid for thsat,he just took their orders and did what they told him and said what they told him to say.
Rumsfeld should have been tried for treason due to his Rules Of Engagement...he murdered thousands of soldiers.

Dude I can understand why you don’t have troll d black on ignore,I don’t either,but WHY do you not have Langley resident candyass on ignore and feed thst troll? Him and nazi shill both are just seeking attention,the worst thing to do is take their bait and give them that attention,that’s what that idiot troll Angelo does.
Okay that’s acceptable that you at least don’t feed candyass like some idiot truther does who hurts the 9/11 truth movement.you know who I am talking about,just look at his multiple 9/11 threads here,that’s who it is.he gets angry at you and insults you if you don’t think trump is the greatest.:uhoh3:god he is the only trump supporter I know that gets angry of critisem of him even if it is a fair question you pose him.be aware of him,

Okay that’s acceptable that you at least don’t feed candyass like some idiot truther does who hurts the 9/11 truth movement.you know who I am talking about,just look at his multiple 9/11 threads here,that’s who it is.he gets angry at you and insults you if you don’t think trump is the greatest.:uhoh3:god he is the only trump supporter I know that gets angry of critisem of him even if it is a fair question you pose him.be aware of him,
I am working at giving zero bandwidth to these US hating pieces of shit.

well the one I am talking about is not that,he is a trump supporter and 9/11 truther,it’s just he hurts the truth 9/11 movement because as I have known a long time and what the op also found recently about him,he gets angry if you don’t agree with him all the time about eveything and if you correct him,throws temper tantrums and insults you.

Without saying who it is,he is the one that has made many 9/11 truth threads Here,to his credit,he does good research in 9/11 but as I said,he hurts the 9/11 truth movement cause if you don’t agree with him on eveything in the world,he insults you and makes false accusations against you thst you are an Alex Jones fan. And crap like that.

If that is not hurting the 9/11 truth movement I don’t know what does.like I said,he is the one with all these excellent 9/11 threads,you know who I am talking about NOW right?:biggrin: At this point I don’t even want to mention his name anymore ,I want to forget him sense he hurts the 9/11 truth movement so badly.

It would be a herculean task to COVERTLY wire those three buildings for controlled demolitions, without any of the resident workers in those buildings becoming suspicious ... yet it was OBVIOUSLY done.
The Towers and I am sure 7 were closed several days. "while workers with vans and maintenance clothes worked inside"

You are an idiot! Show me a record of this happening.

bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission these trolls cannot get around on.they have no answers for bld 7. If these trolls want to say that jet fuel fires caused the collapse of the twin towers,then why did bld 7 collapse sense it was NOT hit by a plane? they get desperate and then say that the damage was so bad that it caused it to collapse but the problem with their ramblings is there were other buildings in the area MUCH closer to the towers with MUCH more extensive damage to them and fires that were much worse than what bld 7 had yet those buildings never collapsed.they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are that demolitions brought them down.:auiqs.jpg:

Correct. What I posted that was in building 7 is tip of the iceberg. But heed the ignorant like french child or chef tory saying "it was debris from the towers took down 7" All 3 were controlled demo. I'd also like to know what hit the Pentagon since passengers took it down before it did?

The hijackers flew the plane you fucking moron! How do uncontrolled collapses look? They look just like controlled demolitions!

Most of the aircraft were flying too low to even appear on radar.

If an aircraft leaves it's charted flight path. NORAD comes in. NO suspicion when 2 jets go below radar headed to a populated area? Remember they have IFF on those too and you have to go outside to shut that down.

You do NOT have to go outside! Where did you get that stupid idea?

bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission these trolls cannot get around on.they have no answers for bld 7. If these trolls want to say that jet fuel fires caused the collapse of the twin towers,then why did bld 7 collapse sense it was NOT hit by a plane? they get desperate and then say that the damage was so bad that it caused it to collapse but the problem with their ramblings is there were other buildings in the area MUCH closer to the towers with MUCH more extensive damage to them and fires that were much worse than what bld 7 had yet those buildings never collapsed.they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are that demolitions brought them down.:auiqs.jpg:

Correct. What I posted that was in building 7 is tip of the iceberg. But heed the ignorant like french child or chef tory saying "it was debris from the towers took down 7" All 3 were controlled demo. I'd also like to know what hit the Pentagon since passengers took it down before it did?

Trolls like the puberty kid and winterborn,the ones that are just in denial mode and are afraid to look at the evidence who are not shills that lie and know better like candyass and nazi boy,they can never explain bld 7,that one gets them everytime,they come up with the most ludicrous crap in the world like that kid did which sadly,many adults like winterborn will say the same thing that the debris from the towers caused the collapse of bld 7.:auiqs.jpg::lmao:

Problem with that babble and theory of theirs is the testimony of some of the survinng witnesses of bld 7 thst heard untimely explosives going off at the wrong time in the basement of bld 7 as well as there was one demolition expert who when shown bld 7 how without knowing it had anything to do with 9/11 he said a tower like bld 7 could only fall in its footprint like that from explosives that explosives were used and to know surprise,died a mysterious death afterwards but none of thst is evidence to trolls like that kid and winterborn that explosives were used,only what the media tells them is the only evidence they go by.comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Hey, shit for brains! Building 7 was built above a ConEd substation. I suggest you learn to fucking read, because you are giving residents of our state a bad name!

Trolls like the puberty kid and winterborn,the ones that are just in denial mode and are afraid to look at the evidence,they can never explain bld 7,that one gets them everytime,they come up with the most ludicrous crap in the world like that kid did which sadly,many adults like winterborn will say the same thing that the debris from the towers caused the collapse of bld 7.:auiqs.jpg::lmao:

Problem with that babble and theory of theirs is the testimony of some of the survinng witnesses of bld 7 thst heard untimely explosives going off at the wrong time in the basement of bld 7 as well as there was one demolition expert who when shown bld 7 how without knowing it had anything to do with 9/11 he said a tower like bld 7 could only fall in its footprint like that from explosives that explosives were used.but none of thst is evidence to trolls like that kid and winterborn that explosives were used,only what the media tells them is the only evidence they go by.comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The kids an idiot. What's a child doing here. He should be out playing Pokemon go or something more fitting to his generation.

All were controlled demo. Pure fact and proof abounds. Takes a special kind of stupid to not recognize 3 buildings went down on their footprint, called controlled demolition.

My God, you are an idiot! Where do you think they were going? New-fucking-Jersey?

OK Admiral/ I'm sorry for the snarkiness, you have been pretty rude in the past and set me off. You haven't been lately, well others still.

They WERE on a charted flight path. Leave it, especialy over a populated place like NYC or on path to the Pentagon interceptors scramble with an ATC call to NORAD.

When they deviated from their charted course was the alert, they did go under ATC ground radar but trust me, there is no below radar on an interceptor. They also have IR, infared. I was MA1, 'weapons control systems mechanic" 32251a

I can't say more but I garuntee if ADC scrambled the towers would still be there. And 4000+ souls Bush killed. Like father like son.

Do you know how far an interceptor's range is off from a vector that is straight ahead? I was a naval officer and it charge of our ship's radars. Why do you thing they use AEW aircraft to direct aircraft down to ground level? What are your qualifications?

He has no bones in his body, nor a soul.

He has already been executed. Like most what libs see is old clips and doubles. See one, click properties and look at the date.
So Bush has been executed huh. Lol Another Qanon fucking idiot. Go chase Jewish space lasers dumb fuck.
The wrinkled flag over the ass hole's coffin when it was displayed in D.C. speaks loudly enough. It was a wrinkled flag. A wrinkled flag over a coffin denotes a TRAITOR. Traitors are shot by firing squad.

What coffin? He's not fucking dead you imbecile!

Dude I can understand why you don’t have troll d black on ignore,I don’t either,but WHY do you not have Langley resident candyass on ignore and feed thst troll? Him and nazi shill both are just seeking attention,the worst thing to do is take their bait and give them that attention,that’s what that idiot troll Angelo does. He hurts the 9/11 truth movement,not because for thst,but because he gets angry if you have any critisem of trump even if it’s a fair question and goes into insult mode, :uhoh3:
LOL@911 'truth'movement!

well the one I am talking about is not that,he is a trump supporter and 9/11 truther,it’s just he hurts the truth 9/11 movement because as I have known a long time and what the op also found recently about him,he gets angry if you don’t agree with him all the time about eveything and if you correct him,throws temper tantrums and insults you.

Without saying who it is,he is the one that has made many 9/11 truth threads Here,to his credit,he does good research in 9/11 but as I said,he hurts the 9/11 truth movement cause if you don’t agree with him on eveything in the world,he insults you and makes false accusations against you thst you are an Alex Jones fan. And crap like that.

If that is not hurting the 9/11 truth movement I don’t know what does.like I said,he is the one with all these excellent 9/11 threads,you know who I am talking about NOW right?:biggrin: At this point I don’t even want to mention his name anymore ,I want to forget him sense he hurts the 9/11 truth movement so badly.
Does his name begin with an A?

OK Admiral/ I'm sorry for the snarkiness, you have been pretty rude in the past and set me off. You haven't been lately, well others still.

They WERE on a charted flight path. Leave it, especialy over a populated place like NYC or on path to the Pentagon interceptors scramble with an ATC call to NORAD.

When they deviated from their charted course was the alert, they did go under ATC ground radar but trust me, there is no below radar on an interceptor. They also have IR, infared. I was MA1, 'weapons control systems mechanic" 32251a

I can't say more but I garuntee if ADC scrambled the towers would still be there. And 4000+ souls Bush killed. Like father like son.
This is another Langley shill like candyass and nazi boy you might as well be talking to a brick wall on that has penetrated this site that you also should not feed.this asswipe same as them also believes in the magic bullet theory of the Warren commissions and endorses the Warren commission like the other two sickos and lies and evades evidence on that subject as well same as them.shows you how much he is interested in the truth,don’t waste your breath on him either.

Your writing and grammar sucks because your brain is malfunctioning!

Forum List

Back