Who Created the 1948 Refugees?

Honest? I don't understand what you're fighting about. Jews were probably the color of bin Ladin
Most probably.
But...Every Black man wants to be a Lost Tribe member.

I probably have some authentic Hebrew blood but I could really care less. Black people are Black people.

O, ok, Yankee black guy. :blahblah:

Percentage chance? 2? 3? .02? .03?

Get real.
On another note: Do you not know your heritage/bloodline?

You should, many Americans can trace back to 1700s or more.

I got a a black friend and we seen his family stuff back to 1746.
I would put it probably high 30%. Real authentic Hebrew. Not the white stuff.

Do you go to Synagogue? What Jewish names are in your bloodline?
God gave us law not religion.

I think he believes that since Zipporah was really dark the Hebrews couldnt have been my color. I know. Weird logic but he is trapped in his brainwashing.

Honest? I don't understand what you're fighting about. Jews were probably the color of bin Ladin
Most probably.

I probably have some authentic Hebrew blood but I could really care less. Black people are Black people.

Get real.

I traced my lineage back thousands of years. I am all jewish according to my DNA. I am also white, hon. That doesn't mean there aren't legit black jews too... certainly there are a lot that came from Ethiopia. but I'd kind of like not being de-legitimized.

Last edited:
Most probably.

Get real.

I traced my lineage back thousands of years. I am all jewish according to my DNA. I am also white, hon. That doesn't mean there aren't legit back jews too... but I'd kind of like not being de-legitimized.

You may be a Hebrew, that doesn't make you a lawyer. :rolleyes:

Alas, I only know about 450 yrs of my family's history.

Most probably.

Get real.

I traced my lineage back thousands of years. I am all jewish according to my DNA. I am also white, hon. That doesn't mean there aren't legit back jews too... but I'd kind of like not being de-legitimized.
I'm talking about the Hebrews. Not the Ashkenazi Jews. There is a difference. The europeans that married into or adopted the religion are not the original Hebrews. Thats not a knock on them its just the truth.

I am all jewish according to my DNA.
There isn't Jewish DNA. That has been long debunked.
I'd like to see that.
Well, to be more accurate, the studies claiming there is specific DNA that can show Jewishness has been debunked. There might be genetic Jewishness, but it has not been discovered.

This is the latest from a brilliant Jewish scientist who the zionists hate.
In Search of the jüdische Typus: A Proposed Benchmark to Test the Genetic Basis of Jewishness Challenges Notions of “Jewish Biomarkers”

I am all jewish according to my DNA.
There isn't Jewish DNA. That has been long debunked.
I'd like to see that.
Well, to be more accurate, the studies claiming there is specific DNA that can show Jewishness has been debunked. There might be genetic Jewishness, but it has not been discovered.

This is the latest from a brilliant Jewish scientist who the zionists hate.
In Search of the jüdische Typus: A Proposed Benchmark to Test the Genetic Basis of Jewishness Challenges Notions of “Jewish Biomarkers”
My town has a number of converted couples.

Most probably.

Get real.

You may be a Hebrew, that doesn't make you a lawyer. :rolleyes:

Alas, I only know about 450 yrs of my family's history.

I'm both... but ok. :rolleyes:

I know... a jewish lawyer... very rare thing.

before we did the DNA we couldn't go back to past the late 1800's. all of our papers were lost in pogroms and in the Russian revolution. the DNA thing was very cool.

After World War II, millions of European Jews were living under guard and behind barbed wire fences and without adequate medical care and other services in "displaced persons" camps within Germany and Austria. Jewish organizations then began organizing an underground network known as the Brichah ("flight," in Hebrew), which moved thousands of Jews from the camps to ports on the Mediterranean Sea, so they could then be sent to Palestine by ship. This was part of what was known as Aliyah Bet or the "second immigration," which were a series of attempts by European Jews to immigrate illegally to Palestine before and after World War II.[2] Originally the European Jews arranged transport to Palestine themselves. Later, they requested and received financial and other support from sympathizers elsewhere in the world. The boats were largely staffed by volunteers from the United States, Canada and Latin America.[3] Over 100,000 people tried to illegally immigrate to Palestine, as part of Aliyah Bet.[4]

The British, who were then responsible for administering Palestine, vehemently opposed this kind of large-scale immigration. Displaced person camps run by American, French and Italian officials often turned a blind eye to the situation, with only British officials restricting movement in and out of their camps. In 1945, the British reaffirmed the pre-war policy restricting Jewish immigration to Palestine which had been put in place following the influx of a quarter of a million Jews fleeing the rise of Nazism in the 1930s and had been a major cause of the Arab revolt of 1936–1939. The British then prepared a massive naval and military force to turn back the refugees. Over half of 142 voyages were stopped by British patrols, and most intercepted immigrants were sent to internment camps in Cyprus, the Atlit detention camp in Palestine, and toMauritius. About 50,000 people ended up in camps, more than 1,600 drowned at sea, and only a few thousand actually entered Palestine.

Of the 64 vessels that sailed in the Aliya Bet, Exodus 1947 was the largest, carrying 4,515 passengers[5] – the largest-ever number of illegal immigrants to Palestine. Its name and story received a lot of international attention, thanks in no small part to dispatches from American journalist Ruth Gruber. The incident took place near the end of Aliyah Bet and towards the end of the British mandate, after which Britain withdrew its forces and the state of Israel was established. Historians say Exodus 1947helped unify the Jewish community of Palestine and the Holocaust-survivor refugees in Europe as well as significantly deepening international sympathy for the plight of Holocaust survivors and rallying support for the idea of a Jewish state.[6][7] One called the story of the Exodus 1947 a "spectacular publicity coup for the Zionists."[8]
SS Exodus - Wikipedia

His work is Controversial at best, and probably Bogus.
Elhaik is Israeli born, but I'm not sure he's Jewish. Bios are not forthcoming
ie

Cohen Modal Haplotype: How to Know if You’re a ‘Cohen’ From 23andme Results

Background
Jewish priesthood (Cohen or Kohen; plural: Cohanim or Kohanim), has been determined by patrilineal descent. Modern Kohanim claim descent from a biblical person, Aaron, brother of Moses, in the direct lineage from Levi, the patriarch of the Tribe of Levi, great grandson of Abraham, according to the tradition.

For human beings, the normal number of chromosomes is 46, of which 23 are inherited from each parent. Two chromosomes, the X and Y, determine sex. Women have two X chromosomes, one inherited from each of their parents. Men have an X chromosome inherited from their mother, and a Y chromosome inherited from their father.

Males who share a common patrilineal ancestor also share a Y chromosome, diverging only with respect to accumulated mutations. Since Y-chromosomes are passed from father to son, all Kohanim men should theoretically have nearly identical Y chromosomes; this can be assessed with a genealogical DNA test. As the rate that mutations accumulate on the Y chromosome is relatively constant, scientists can estimate the elapsed time since two men had a common ancestor.

Common last names of Jewish Cohanim:
  • Cohen
  • Kohen
  • Cohn
  • Kahane
  • Katz
  • Kagan
Y Chromosomes and What is YAP and YAP- (YAP Negative)
YAP stands for Y-chromosome Alu Polymorphism. This means this is some change in the Y chromosome. YAP negative means that someone is missing this mutation.

Men have a Y chromosome, which they inherit from their father and is unique to men (women have XX, men have XY).

Within the Y Chromosome, there are very clear markers or mutations that occurred at some point in the past. These mutations act as a genetic identification as to where you descended from.

These mutations get passed down, so it can tell you if you have a common male ancestor or which paternal line you came from.

There are markers also for specific ethnic groups, but it’s much less accurate. Still, 23andme was able to say that I’m 96.2% Ashkenazic, without knowing anything about me.

So…. every man passes those markers or mutations down to their males children (which scientists have segregated into haplogroups).

Scientists have built a paternal ‘tree’ that give you a hierarchy of these mutations. See this chart.

Geneticists have segregated these markers into different groups and subgroups, based on which male ancestor you’re from."..."​

etc., etc, etc
`

His work is Controversial at best, and probably Bogus.
Elhaik is Israeli born, but I'm not sure he's Jewish. Bios are not forthcoming
ie

Cohen Modal Haplotype: How to Know if You’re a ‘Cohen’ From 23andme Results

Background
Jewish priesthood (Cohen or Kohen; plural: Cohanim or Kohanim), has been determined by patrilineal descent. Modern Kohanim claim descent from a biblical person, Aaron, brother of Moses, in the direct lineage from Levi, the patriarch of the Tribe of Levi, great grandson of Abraham, according to the tradition.

For human beings, the normal number of chromosomes is 46, of which 23 are inherited from each parent. Two chromosomes, the X and Y, determine sex. Women have two X chromosomes, one inherited from each of their parents. Men have an X chromosome inherited from their mother, and a Y chromosome inherited from their father.

Males who share a common patrilineal ancestor also share a Y chromosome, diverging only with respect to accumulated mutations. Since Y-chromosomes are passed from father to son, all Kohanim men should theoretically have nearly identical Y chromosomes; this can be assessed with a genealogical DNA test. As the rate that mutations accumulate on the Y chromosome is relatively constant, scientists can estimate the elapsed time since two men had a common ancestor.

Common last names of Jewish Cohanim:
  • Cohen
  • Kohen
  • Cohn
  • Kahane
  • Katz
  • Kagan
Y Chromosomes and What is YAP and YAP- (YAP Negative)
YAP stands for Y-chromosome Alu Polymorphism. This means this is some change in the Y chromosome. YAP negative means that someone is missing this mutation.

Men have a Y chromosome, which they inherit from their father and is unique to men (women have XX, men have XY).

Within the Y Chromosome, there are very clear markers or mutations that occurred at some point in the past. These mutations act as a genetic identification as to where you descended from.

These mutations get passed down, so it can tell you if you have a common male ancestor or which paternal line you came from.

There are markers also for specific ethnic groups, but it’s much less accurate. Still, 23andme was able to say that I’m 96.2% Ashkenazic, without knowing anything about me.

So…. every man passes those markers or mutations down to their males children (which scientists have segregated into haplogroups).

Scientists have built a paternal ‘tree’ that give you a hierarchy of these mutations. See this chart.

Geneticists have segregated these markers into different groups and subgroups, based on which male ancestor you’re from."..."​

etc., etc, etc
`
Wait. Let me get this straight. They tested the DNA of a white person that claimed to be Hebrew and accepted that this was the DNA of the original Hebrews?

Wait. Let me get this straight. They tested the DNA of a white person that claimed to be Hebrew and accepted that this was the DNA of the original Hebrews?
Thats correct.
Your genes can not only divide you into subgroups, such as Jewish, but even more exactly, where in Europe/Asia you may have picked up other markers.
Same with Africans, sub-Saharans, etc.
When you send in your blood they give you percents of each race, even tribe, in Africa's case.
Or what percent white-Euro/sub-Saharan blood American "Blacks" have.

Alas, we're back to a Race and IQ issue.
Ashkenazi Jews the highest, Blacks the lowest.

EDIT: Note moron below.
Not worth another post.
He thinks the real Jews were Black!
An Afro-centrist/Afro-clownist.
Jews who never left the M-E still aren't Black.
`

Last edited:
Thats correct.
Your genes can not only divide you into subgroups, such as Jewish, but even more exactly, where in Europe/Asia you may have picked up other markers.
When you send in your blood they give you percents of each race, even tribe, in Africa's case.

`
Why did they just assume this white guy was telling the truth or knew what he was talking about since the Torah describes the Hebrews as Black?

Since you brought it up why do you whites believe in IQ? Even your own white scientist say its been debunked. Do you really think a race that had to be civilized twice is qualified to make a test that measures human intelligence?

Thats correct.

`
Why did they just assume this white guy was telling the truth or knew what he was talking about since the Torah describes the Hebrews as Black?

Since you brought it up why do you whites believe in IQ? Even your own white scientist say its been debunked. Do you really think a race that had to be civilized twice is qualified to make a test that measures human intelligence?

Did a black man devise the test? No?

Awwww, too bad!

Folks we have wandered far afield from the topic - let's return to the fold please.

1948 Refugee Situation...who created it....etc

Of the 64 vessels that sailed in the Aliya Bet, Exodus 1947 was the largest, carrying 4,515 passengers[5] – the largest-ever number of illegal immigrants to Palestine.
And yet the Palestinians are still not allowed to return to their homes where their families lived for centuries. :frown:
STATES%2B%25285%2529.jpg

Forum List

Back