Who Created the 1948 Refugees?

Youre getting emotional because the truth hurts your delusions. The Torah never specified Moses wife Zipporah was Black. It just pointed out she was Ethiopian and not Hebrew. Please point out where the Torah says that she was Black if you can. While youre working on that please explain why god would turn the hand of Moses white if he was already white and why he would turn Moses sister Miriam white as a punishment if she was already white?
I've never met a bunch of people who were White; perhaps off peach.
You are some special kind of stupid.
Youre deflecting. You claimed the Torah said Zipporah was Black. Why havent you provided the quote?
I'm on my iPhone so it's a pain to search for a verse; you know, the verse(s) you always ignore.
Who says his wife at that time was Tzipora?
Tzipora went back home with Yisro.
You go find the verse since you haven't referenced one solid verse yet and at least I know exactly where the post-Noach story takes place.
I dont have to find the verse. I already know it. Thats why I knew you were full of it. It doesnt say anywhere that Zipporah was Black it just mentions her being an ethiopian which is a national or cultural definition. Now since you are on your iphone please tell us as best you can why you think the location of the post noah story means the Hebrews were white? Not to burst your bubble but even the Greeks thought of that location as part of Black Africa.
Did Moses Marry a Black Woman?
Eat shit.

Why should I eat shit? It proves you were wrong.

He cant answer that. It would cause cognitive dissonance.
The citizens of Jericho...duh!
Who were the citizens of Jericho? Hebrews or Canaanites?
The Canaaites who expelled the Shemites.
Of course you want to ignore that fact.
What fact? So you admit the Canaanites were there first right? Or you could show me the bible passage that says the land of Canaan was first the land of Shem.
Are you retarded?
Or just a fucking bald faced liar?
Who was there right after the ark?
The very befitting of Genesis chapter 10.
It's obvious Jew haters don't have the integrity to look right at the chapter.

Perhaps you can enlighten me. I'm not quite sure what I'm missing. I am pretty sure what made tsipporah notewoethy was her dark Ethiopian skin. But the rest of the Jews were lighter or it wouldn't have been noteworthy.

Am I missing something?

Youre getting emotional because the truth hurts your delusions. The Torah never specified Moses wife Zipporah was Black. It just pointed out she was Ethiopian and not Hebrew. Please point out where the Torah says that she was Black if you can. While youre working on that please explain why god would turn the hand of Moses white if he was already white and why he would turn Moses sister Miriam white as a punishment if she was already white?
Youre deflecting. You claimed the Torah said Zipporah was Black. Why havent you provided the quote?
I'm on my iPhone so it's a pain to search for a verse; you know, the verse(s) you always ignore.
You go find the verse since you haven't referenced one solid verse yet and at least I know exactly where the post-Noach story takes place.
I dont have to find the verse. I already know it. Thats why I knew you were full of it. It doesnt say anywhere that Zipporah was Black it just mentions her being an ethiopian which is a national or cultural definition. Now since you are on your iphone please tell us as best you can why you think the location of the post noah story means the Hebrews were white? Not to burst your bubble but even the Greeks thought of that location as part of Black Africa.
"I don't have to find the verse".
Because even if it's shoved up your nose you'll ignore it.
I'm not ignoring it. It says just what I taught you.

What fact? So you admit the Canaanites were there first right? Or you could show me the bible passage that says the land of Canaan was first the land of Shem.
Are you retarded?
Black people were there right after the ark. Where in the world did you get the belief that Black people came from white people? Thats genetically impossible.
Ham had sex on the ark and was punished by God by God making him Black.

My daughters in-laws family lived in Turkey for 1,000 years and they're as Caucasian as they get.

You ignore everything for the Black Power bullshit you hold so dear.

Are you retarded?

Perhaps you can enlighten me. I'm not quite sure what I'm missing. I am pretty sure what made tsipporah notewoethy was her dark Ethiopian skin. But the rest of the Jews were lighter or it wouldn't have been noteworthy.

Am I missing something?
I think he believes that since Zipporah was really dark the Hebrews couldnt have been my color. I know. Weird logic but he is trapped in his brainwashing.

Are you retarded?

Am I missing something?
I think he believes that since Zipporah was really dark the Hebrews couldnt have been my color. I know. Weird logic but he is trapped in his brainwashing.

Honest? I don't understand what you're fighting about. Jews were probably the color of bin Ladin

Are you retarded?
Black people were there right after the ark. Where in the world did you get the belief that Black people came from white people? Thats genetically impossible.
Ham had sex on the ark and was punished by God by God making him Black.

My daughters in-laws family lived in Turkey for 1,000 years and they're as Caucasian as they get.
Show me where it says god made Ham Black for having sex. Ham was already Black. Thats literally what Ham means. You do realize god never did anything to Ham except curse his son Canaan right?

Are you retarded?

Am I missing something?

Honest? I don't understand what you're fighting about. Jews were probably the color of bin Ladin
He's deflecting so its become many things. First he claimed Shem wasnt the father of the Hebrews. He claimed the Canaanites were not the indigenous people of Israel. Then he claimed the torah used the word Black instead of Ethiopian to describe Zipporah. What makes you think the Hebrews were the color of Bin Ladin?

Are you retarded?

Am I missing something?

Most probably.
But...Every Black man wants to be a Lost Tribe member.

How could I be ignoring it when it says just what I told you it said?

Are you retarded?

Am I missing something?

He's deflecting so its become many things. First he claimed Shem wasnt the father of the Hebrews. He claimed the Canaanites were not the indigenous people of Israel. Then he claimed the torah used the word Black instead of Ethiopian to describe Zipporah.
Quote me where I said Shem was not the forefather of the Hebrews.
I said Ham wasn't.

Are you retarded?

Am I missing something?

Most probably.

I probably have some authentic Hebrew blood but I could really care less. Black people are Black people.

Because you don't know Hebrew or Tanach and you keep shooting at the hip.
There's not one Jew hating historian worth his salt who agreed with you.
But then again, you are the smartest man alive.

Are you retarded?

Am I missing something?

He's deflecting so its become many things. First he claimed Shem wasnt the father of the Hebrews. He claimed the Canaanites were not the indigenous people of Israel. Then he claimed the torah used the word Black instead of Ethiopian to describe Zipporah.
Quote me where I said Shem was not the forefather of the Hebrews.
I said Ham wasn't.
You go back and quote it. I already corrected you. You then switched up and said Canaan wasnt. You didnt say anything about Ham in that exchange. Dont you get tired of getting busted?

abi said:
The zionists's murdered or expelled 4/5 of Palestine's entire Arab population. Decimated. Try to get your mind around that...
Raging LIE again Purple Spammer.

"The Arab armies entered Palestine to protect the Palestinians from the Zionist tyranny but, instead, THEY ABANDONED THEM, FORCED THEM TO EMIGRATE AND TO LEAVE THEIR HOMELAND, Imposed upon them a political and ideological blockade and Threw them into Prisons similar to the ghettos in which the Jews used to live in Eastern Europe,
as if we were condemmed to change places with them; they moved out of their ghettos and we occupied similar ones. The ARAB States succeeded in scattering the Palestinian people and in destroying their unity. They did Not Recognize them as a unified people until the States of the world did so, and this is Regrettable".

- by Abu Mazen, from the article titled: "What We Have Learned and What We Should Do", published in Falastin el Thawra, the official journal of the PLO, of Beirut, March 1976

"The Arab streets are Curiously deserted and, ardently following the poor example of the more moneyed class there has been an exodus from Jerusalem too, though not to the same extent as in Jaffa and Haifa."

- London Times, May 5, 1948

"Of the 62,000 Arabs who formerly lived in Haifa not more than 5,000 or 6,000 remained. Various factors influenced their decision to seek safety in flight. There is but little doubt that the most potent of the factors were the announcements made over the air by the -Higher Arab Executive, urging the Arabs to quit.. . . It was clearly intimated that those Arabs who remained in Haifa and accepted Jewish protection would be regarded as Renegades."

- The London weekly Economist, October 2, 1948

"It must not be forgotten that the Arab Higher Committee encouraged the refugees' flight from their homes in Jaffa, Haifa, and Jerusalem."

- Near East Arabic Broadcasting Station, Cyprus, April 3, 1949

"The mass evacuation, prompted partly by fear, partly by order of Arab leaders, left the Arab quarter of Haifa a ghost city...By withdrawing Arab workers their leaders hoped to paralyze Haifa."

- Time, May 3, 1948, p. 25

The Arab exodus, initially at least, was encouraged by many Arab leaders, such as Haj Amin el Husseini, the exiled pro-Nazi Mufti of Jerusalem, and by the Arab Higher Committee for Palestine.....

- Kenneth Bilby, in New Star in the Near East (New York, 1950), pp. 30-31

I do not want to impugn anybody but only to help the refugees. The fact that there are these refugees is the Direct Consequence of the action of the Arab States in opposing Partition and the Jewish State. The Arab States agreed upon this policy unanimously and they must share in the solution of the problem,

Emil Ghoury, Secretary of the Arab Higher Committee, the Official leadership of the Palestinian Arabs, Beirut, Daily Telegraph, Sept 6, 1948

The Arab States encouraged the Palestine Arabs to leave their homes temporarily in order to be out of the way of the Arab invasion armies.

-Falastin
(Jordanian newspaper), February 19, 1949 (recently cited by Dereez)

We will smash the country with our guns and obliterate every place the Jews seek shelter in. The Arabs should conduct their wives and children to safe areas until the fighting has died down.

- Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri Said, quoted in Sir Am Nakbah by Nimr el Hawari, Nazareth, 1952

"The Arab governments told us: Get out so that we can get in. So we got out, but they did not get in."

- Jordan daily Ad Difaa, Sept 6, 1954

"The Arab civilians panicked and fled ignominiously. Villages were frequently abandoned before they were threatened by the progress of war."

- General Glubb Pasha, in the London Daily Mail on August 12, 1948

"[The Arabs of Haifa] fled in spite of the fact that the Jewish authorities Guaranteed their Safety and rights as citizens of Israel."

- Monsignor George Hakim, Greek Catholic Bishop of Galilee, according to Rev. Karl Baehr, Executive Secretary of the American Christian Palestine Committee, New York Herald Tribune, June 30, 1949

"The Arabs did not want to submit to a truce they rather preferred to abandon their homes, their belongings and everything they possessed in the world and leave the town. This is in fact what they did."

- Jamal Husseini, Acting Chairman of the Palestine Arab Higher Committee,
- UNSC Official Records (N. 62), April 23, 1948, p. 14

"the military and civil authorities and the Jewish representative expressed their profound Regret at this grave decision [to evacuate]. The [Jewish] Mayor of Haifa made a passionate appeal to the delegation to reconsider its decision"

- The Arab National Committee of Haifa/Arab League, quoted in The Refugee in the World, Schechtman, 1963

"The existence of these refugees is a Direct Result of the Arab States' Opposition to the partition plan and the reconstitution of the State of Israel. The Arab states adopted this policy unanimously, and the responsibility of its results, therefore is theirs.

...The flight of Arabs from the territory allotted by the UN for the Jewish state began immediately after the General Assembly decision at the end of November 1947. This wave of emigration, which lasted several weeks, comprised some 30,000 people, chiefly well-to-do-families."

- Emil Ghory, secretary of the Arab High Council, Lebanese daily Al-Telegraph, 6 Sept 1948

"Since 1948 it is we who demanded the return of refugees... while it is we who made them to leave...
We brought disaster upon... Arab refugees, by inviting them and bringing pressure to bear upon them to leave...
We have rendered them dispossessed...
We have accustomed them to begging...
We have participated in lowering their moral and social level...
Then We exploited them in executing crimes of murder, arson, and throwing bombs upon... men, women and children - all this in service of Political purposes..."

- Khaled al Azm, Syria's Prime Minister after the 1948 war

"As early as the first months of 1948 the Arab League issued orders exhorting the people to seek a temporary refuge in neighboring countries, later to return to their abodes in the wake of the victorious Arab armies and obtain their share of abandoned Jewish property."

- bulletin of The Research Group for European Migration Problems, 1957

One morning in April 1948, Dr. Jamal woke us to say that the Arab Higher Committee (AHC), led by the Husseinis, had warned Arab residents of Talbieh to leave immediately. The understanding was that the residents would be able to return as Conquerors as soon as the Arab forces had thrown the Jews out. Dr. Jamal made the point repeatedly that he was leaving because of the AHC's threats, not because of the Jews, and that he and his frail wife had no alternative but to go.

Commentary Magazine -- January 2000

And many more at: Refugees, The Palestinian Refugees - The Peace FAQ
`

Hitler, GFY, next!

Because you don't know Hebrew or Tanach and you keep shooting at the hip.
There's not one Jew hating historian worth his salt who agreed with you.
But then again, you are the smartest man alive.
Thanks for calling me smart but you still havent shown me where the Hebrews were described as white people. You also still havent shown me where the Hebrews were not Black people nor have you shown that Shemites settled Canaan before the Canaanites.

Last edited:
Are you retarded?

Am I missing something?

Most probably.

I probably have some authentic Hebrew blood but I could really care less. Black people are Black people.

O, ok, Yankee black guy. :blahblah:

Percentage chance? 2? 3? .02? .03?

Get real.
On another note: Do you not know your heritage/bloodline?

You should, many Americans can trace back to 1700s or more.

I got a a black friend and we seen his family stuff back to 1746.

No slavage involved. I wonder how that would make IM2 feel?

I wonder if IM2 knows that there were just about as many black slavemasters as white?

Probably not, he's fairly ignorant.

Last edited:

Am I missing something?

Most probably.

Get real.

I would put it probably high 30%. Real authentic Hebrew. Not the white stuff.

Most probably.

Get real.

I would put it probably high 30%. Real authentic Hebrew. Not the white stuff.

Do you go to Synagogue? What Jewish names are in your bloodline?

Forum List

Back