WHO chief: Focus on Ukraine shows bias against Black lives

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
You knew it was coming! :laugh:

LONDON (AP) — The head of the World Health Organization has slammed the global community for its focus on the war in Ukraine, arguing that crises elsewhere, including in his home country of Ethiopia, are not being given equal consideration, possibly because those suffering are not white.

WHO director-general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus questioned “if the world really gives equal attention to Black and white lives,” given that the ongoing emergencies in Ethiopia, Yemen, Afghanistan and Syria have garnered only a “fraction” of the global concern for Ukraine. He was speaking in a virtual press briefing from Geneva on Wednesday.

So sick of race being forced down my throat all the time. I naturally don't think about race because I'm not racist. Having it brow beat into people all the time really show who the race baiters are, and outs them as the true racist. Can we just stop with it already?

We Need to Return to Settler Colonialism

The rational, productive, and truly progressive Nineteenth Century's attitude towards Sub-Saharan Africa was that it is outside any historical development. The backward humanoids there are incapable of moving forward; they are stubbornly stuck with whatever nature inflicts on them. They have no morality, religion, or political institutions. They are not nations; they are swarms.

In the Twentieth Century, an aggressive self-appointed transnationalist ruling class rejected all previous achievements and inevitably degenerated into championing the unevolved races that are incapable of making any progress whatsoever. We are the powerless heirs of that last century's decline and imminent collapse. Bring down those at the top of the mountain or die out from the landslides they cause.

WHO director-general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus questioned “if the world really gives equal attention to Black and white lives,” given that the ongoing emergencies in Ethiopia, Yemen, Afghanistan and Syria have garnered only a “fraction” of the global concern for Ukraine. He was speaking in a virtual press briefing from Geneva on Wednesday.

Forum List

Back