who causes more pollution? Farmers or government employees traveling to work every day

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
The very existence of Northern Virginia (NOtVA) burbs outside DC is due to the US Government. ....The population is around 2.5 million in the four counties of Arlington, Fairfax, Prince William, and Loudoun. In 1990 it was half that and half again less in the 70s.

I remember in the 70s when much of it was farmland....You know, with cows!

The very existence of Northern Virginia (NOtVA) burbs outside DC is due to the US Government. ....The population is around 2.5 million in the four counties of Arlington, Fairfax, Prince William, and Loudoun. In 1990 it was half that and half again less in the 70s.

I remember in the 70s when much of it was farmland....You know, with cows!
But the inheritance tax that the Marxists/Democrats forced up on the people, made it hard to pass down the farm to the next generation, so the kids had to sell the land to cover the taxes. Warren Buffet made out like a bandit on that corrupt shit, now look at the asshole today.

Warren Buffett / Networth
114.35 billion USD
As of May 17, 2023

He says that the government should tax him more, because he pays less tax rate than his secretary. If Warren Baffoon really cared about being taxed, at the end of the page, it says "Would you like to give any more in taxes, write in amount here". Yet he never does. He is a lying sack of shit, just like the rest of the Marxists/Demofacists.

maybe they should cut back on goverment employees.

this is asinine since I live in probably the biggest food basket in America
besides. why is everyone moving here and not the reverse if our air quality is so bad.

The largest employer in the US is the Federal Government.

But the inheritance tax that the Marxists/Democrats forced up on the people, made it hard to pass down the farm to the next generation, so the kids had to sell the land to cover the taxes. Warren Buffet made out like a bandit on that corrupt shit, now look at the asshole today.

114.35 billion USD
As of May 17, 2023

He says that the government should tax him more, because he pays less tax rate than his secretary. If Warren Baffoon really cared about being taxed, at the end of the page, it says "Would you like to give any more in taxes, write in amount here". Yet he never does. He is a lying sack of shit, just like the rest of the Marxists/Demofacists.
I'm not sure if it's been setteled or not but at one point his company Berkshire-Hathaway owed a billion dollars in back taxes.

114.35 billion USD
As of May 17, 2023

I know at least one "average guy" that made-out like a bandit. He ran a small town hardware store but owned thousands of acres where Disney wanted to build a theme park in Prince William county.

The bunny huggers and historians killed the Disney America project so he sold it all to developers and moved his family to FL. It's all pretty much gated communities now.....The last I heard most of the homes were 2 million+......The very thing happened that the "historians" whined about.

I'm not sure if it's been setteled or not but at one point his company Berkshire-Hathaway owed a billion dollars in back taxes.
You do know that the Government Employee Insurance Company is owned by Warren Buffet? Why should he have to pay back taxes if he is helping out the government? You know, he scratches the governments back, and so on....

Forum List

Back