Who Built the Egyptian Pyramids?

This is ALWAYS the point where the crickets start chirping. Every time. Doesn't matter the topic. Whenever some "alternative thinker" jumps into a science topic (evolution, global warming, young earth, Noah's flood, you name it), this simple request pretty much causes them to head for the exit. For what should be obvious reasons.
There is no point.

You are a disinformation troll.

I have already told you, but you deflect and use fallacies.

. . . and you lie too.

Crickets.

Like I said.
Listening to you and Surada, or reading the crap you guys post, is like watching this video.

I loved the comments on this.

"You did not answer the question ”how were they built” you just told us how they got the stone to there. The real question is how they managed to place the stone blocks ontop of eachother."

"The mystery of how a well-constructed click bait can attract millions of views has been resolved."

"I missed the part when he told us how the pyramids were built"

"Me, after watching the video: "I wonder how the pyramids were built "🤔

Just read the comments on this video.

NO ONE believes in your establishment propaganda. NO ONE.

Give it up.

Listening to you and Surada, or reading the crap you guys post, is like watching this video.

I loved the comments on this.

"You did not answer the question ”how were they built” you just told us how they got the stone to there. The real question is how they managed to place the stone blocks ontop of eachother."

"The mystery of how a well-constructed click bait can attract millions of views has been resolved."

"I missed the part when he told us how the pyramids were built"

"Me, after watching the video: "I wonder how the pyramids were built "🤔

Just read the comments on this video.

NO ONE believes in your establishment propaganda. NO ONE.

Give it up.

Oh look, a bunch of whining and empty platitudes.

But you can't seem to clearly state what needs to be proven to you, or what would constitute proof.

No amount of your dog and pony show is going to help you.

You call evidence and expert assessment "propaganda" ONLY when it runs counter to some weird fetish or fantasy you have adopted. This reflects infinitely more on you than on the experts.

Last edited:
Oh look, a bunch of whining and empty platitudes.

But you can't seem to clearly state what needs to be proven to you, or what would constitute proof.

No amount of your dog and pony show is going to help you.

You call evidence and expert assessment "propaganda" ONLY when it runs counter to some weird fetish or fantasy you have adopted. This reflects infinitely more on you than on the experts.
Reproduce what the Egyptians did, or shove it.

Reproduce what the Egyptians did, or shove it.
haha, and there it is: The contrived, idiotic standard.

"Build the pyramids again right now. If you can't, it must be aliens or advanced tech or magic or gods or...."

So dumb. Should I also reproduce volcano formation, to convince you it is not magical? Should I also spend 4 billion years evolving the human eyeball, else you think it must be GAWDS?

You contrive this silly standard that nobody will ever attempt to meet, because that is the only tactic left to you. You have no evidence, no facts, and no good ideas. So you think you can undermine the simple, accepted explanations with this steaming pile. You can't, and you don't.

haha, and there it is: The contrived, idiotic standard.

"Build the pyramids again right now. If you can't, it must be aliens or advanced tech or magic or gods or...."

So dumb. Should I also reproduce volcano formation, to convince you it is not magical? Should I also spend 4 billion years evolving the human eyeball, else you think it must be GAWDS?

You contrive this silly standard that nobody will ever attempt to meet, because that is the only tactic left to you. You have no evidence, no facts, and no good ideas. So you think you can undermine the simple, accepted explanations with this steaming pile. You can't, and you don't.
Nope. I just want to see you get a group of workers together to quarry a two ton block, and move it with a bronze age sailing boat into position, and put it on top of another, using only man and animal power.

Ain't going to be done skippy.

And then do the calculations for 2 million of them. :auiqs.jpg:

Keep on your gaslight buddy. :113:

Prove what, specifically? State very clearly what you need "proven" to you. Then state, very clearly, what would suffice as proof. If you can't, that will be a strong clue to you that you are putting on an act.

And even if you DO manage to do this (doubtful), we can then inspect your demands and standards for whether or not they are absurd.
I dont know what he wants but I am curious. Show them lifting the stones out of the quary, show them transporting down the Nile. the rest is explained by the first and I have no doubt with rollers they could move the stones on semi level ground. No requirements on manpower or time as it is assumed that the Egyptians had abundance of both.

Nope. I just want to see you get a group of workers together to quarry a two ton block, and move it with a bronze age sailing boat into position, and put it on top of another, using only man and animal power.
Why? And oops, you are adding arbitrary nonsense again. Like "bronze age sailing boat". Notice I have to police your comments and requests for this arbitrary nonsense.

Truth.

Science and journalism need to be reproducible.

You tell me this is reality, I call bullshit.

I told you once already, I SAW them attempt to try to reproduce this once before, ten, twenty years ago. It was a disaster. I was unconvinced.

They tried it with a one and and an half ton block. . . when they got it into the wooden boat? The boat nearly sank. And the two ton blocks? Those are the SMALL ones.

Science and journalism need to be reproducible.
Oh yeah? Then why have we never seen an electron? Do they not exist?

Why have we never made a star, or a volcano? Why have we never reproduced the evolution of a wolf ancestor into a wolf?

So...didn't happen?

Total nonsense. You are not wielding that idea correctly.

Ain't going to be done skippy.

And then do the calculations for 2 million of them. :auiqs.jpg:

Keep on your gaslight buddy. :113:

Already posted.. Stay ignorant.

LOL so the aliens came here from alpha centuria and couldn't figure out any better building material than stone.

Again the pyramids are not in any way complicated as they are merely one block stacked on another and repeat.
You might find this interesting. …

Ah cant provide what you claimed I see,

Ho hum.

How did the ancient Egyptians cut stone?
Jan 02, 2020 · People also ask, how did Egyptians carve stones? Carving procedure Once the sides were cut down into the rock, the stone piece had to be separated from the bedrock. Obelisks made out of softer rock (i.e. sandstone) were extracted from the bedrock by first drilling holes in the rock and then driving in wooden spikes.

Ho hum.

How did the ancient Egyptians cut stone?
Jan 02, 2020 · People also ask, how did Egyptians carve stones? Carving procedure Once the sides were cut down into the rock, the stone piece had to be separated from the bedrock. Obelisks made out of softer rock (i.e. sandstone) were extracted from the bedrock by first drilling holes in the rock and then driving in wooden spikes.
The question is how did the lift 2 tom and heavier stones and transport them up the Nile.

Forum List

Back