Who Built the Egyptian Pyramids?

The Discovery of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders at Giza ...

The Discovery of the Tombs of the Pyramid Builders at Giza: Dr. Zahi Hawass / Undersecretary of the State for the Giza Monuments. It was my dream to discover the tombs of the workmen who built the pyramids at Giza. In my research, I thought that the tombs and the workmen camp should be located southeast of the Sphinx.

How did they know what a "meter" was? A "meter" is not an inherent property of the universe. It is an arbitrarily chosen and defined unit of length, just as a foot is an arbitrarily defined unit of length. We had not yet defined a "meter".

How did they know what a "second" is? The same goes for this unit, an arbitrarily defined unit of time that had not yet been described or defined.

How did they know where the equator was? They would have to know this, to assign latitude. Where are their world maps showing the equator?

And how did they know we would eventually and arbitrarily assign the number 90 to the right angle? "Degrees" had not yet been defined.

How did they know there is a right angle between a diameter at the equator and a diameter line that intersects the geographic poles? And that the Earth was not "more oblate" a spheroid than it is, which would completely throw off latitude...?

Where are their world maps showing the geographic poles?

Their paintings of a spheroid earth?

Last edited:

Aug 19, 2021 · Another excavation by Zahi Hawass, famed Egyptian archaeologist and expert on the Great Pyramid, has found worker cemeteries at the foot of the pyramids, meaning that those who perished were buried in a place of honour. This was incredibly hazardous work, and the people who undertook it were celebrated and recognized for their achievement.
I'm not going to continue reading an article like this. . . Are you serious with this shit?

shutterstock_1991337350-Converted-01-700x368.jpg

Why would this propaganda include a picture of four men attempting to move a stone block that not even a modern machine today can move? I don't care if you put logs under it, or use any other method to budge it, it isn't going anywhere with just four guys.

Are you really this stupid?

I'm not going to continue reading an article like this. . . Are you serious with this shit?

shutterstock_1991337350-Converted-01-700x368.jpg

Why would this propaganda include a picture of four men attempting to move a stone block that not even a modern machine today can move? I don't care if you put logs under it, or use any other method to budge it, it isn't going anywhere with just four guys.

Are you really this stupid?

Have you been to Byblos and Baalbek? Their stones were even larger.

I don't claim to know anything.
Oh really? So you just "accidentally" typed "/thread", after posting your link?

You are the one claiming that all translations are accurate, and all
Show me where. What I did was show that your narrative raises a lot more questions than it answers. Questions that show it to be absurd. Questions you are avoiding like the plague.

Yet we have simpler explanations that don't require any of this baseless nonsense..
astounding coincidences, that are beyond mathematically possible
And there's the lie. And the "claiming to know". All at once,, right after claiming otherwise. Snake oil salesman stuff.

How many links do you want?

Hey, I do not deny, there is, for some reason, an awful lot riding on the establishment convincing folks that humans could build the Pyramids with copper or bronze age technology. Sure. This is what Egyptologists want us to believe.

But you know what I WANT TO SEE? I want to see this science being reproducible. IT ISN'T.

I want to see them carve out a stone block that big, in a day, and transport it from that quarry to the great pyramid, with minimal labor.

I remember them trying to do it, with a much smaller block, (the didn't carve it, it was pre-carved,) and put it on a boat of similar construction. Egyptologists TRIED to prove their theories.

AND THEY FAILED.

The boat struggled and nearly sank, it it took them way too long, and they needed way more man power then they predicted with an undersized block.

I want to see them carve out a stone block that big, in a day, and transport it from that quarry to the great pyramid, with minimal labor.
Why? Why "a day"? Why "minimal labor"? The Egyptians had plenty of time and plenty of labor.

See what you are doing? You don't even know you are doing it. It has to be pointed out to you.

Have you been to Byblos and Baalbek? Their stones were even larger.
You are absolutely correct. I am aware of those as well.

And these monumental works in the New World as well.

There are things that happened long ago that we do not know of, because science & engineering CANNOT reproduce how these things are done. OR THEY WOULD.

I am aware of it all.

Do you have a point?

Why? Why "a day"? Why "minimal labor"? The Egyptians had plenty of time and plenty of labor.

See what you are doing? You don't even know you are doing it. It has to be pointed out to you.
You act like empires had inexhaustible labor and time. :rolleyes:

You can't just put 3000 men around one stone block.

There are things that happened long ago that we do not know of, because science & engineering CANNOT reproduce how these things are done. OR THEY WOULD.
They can't? Uh, yes they can. They can reproduce the mining of the stone. The transport of the stone. The lifting of the stones to put them in place. None of this was impossible. Still isn't.

All that has happened here is that you have had an emotional reaction to the size of the pyramids. Just like a Egyptian would have to a modern skyscraper.

Last edited:
You are absolutely correct. I am aware of those as well.

And these monumental works in the New World as well.

I am aware of it all.

Do you have a point?

You haven't seen it for yourself, have you? Who do you think built the pyramids, Baalbek and Byblos?

You act like empires had inexhaustible labor and time.
Ah yes, the non sequitur. A favorite of charlatans.

You said "a day" and "minimal labor". I point out this is a silly, contrived standard. You substitute the idea of "unlimited time and resources" for "more than one day and more than minimal labor", and argue against that, in a specious emotional appeal.

They can't? Uh, yes they can. They can reproduce the mining of the stone. The transport of the stone. The lifting of the stones to out them in ace. None of this was impossible.

All that has happened here is that you have had an emotional reaction to the size of the pyramids. Just like a Egyptian would have to a modern skyscraper.
Prove it.

Prove it.
Prove what, specifically? State very clearly what you need "proven" to you. Then state, very clearly, what would suffice as proof. If you can't, that will be a strong clue to you that you are putting on an act.

And even if you DO manage to do this (doubtful), we can then inspect your demands and standards for whether or not they are absurd.

Prove what, specifically? State very clearly what you need "proven" to you. Then state, very clearly, what would suffice as proof.
This is ALWAYS the point where the crickets start chirping. Every time. Doesn't matter the topic. Whenever some "alternative thinker" jumps into a science topic (evolution, global warming, young earth, Noah's flood, you name it), this simple request pretty much causes them to head for the exit. For what should be obvious reasons.

Forum List

Back