Who Built the Egyptian Pyramids?

Did the Exodus really happen? - Ynetnews
Prof. Israel Finkelstein, Tel Aviv University (Photo: Uri Davidovich and Yogev Atias) Based on the archaeological finds, the biblical Exodus story's the time period, it was actually the Egyptians...

Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins
Exodus: History and myth, then and now | Tel Aviv ...
We talked to Prof. Israel Finkelstein, a senior researcher at the Department of Archaeology at Tel Aviv University and one of the most prominent scholars in the field of biblical archeology today. "The question of historical accuracy in the story of Exodus has occupied scholars since the beginning of modern research," says Prof. Finkelstein.

Did the Exodus really happen? - Ynetnews
Prof. Israel Finkelstein, Tel Aviv University (Photo: Uri Davidovich and Yogev Atias) Based on the archaeological finds, the biblical Exodus story's the time period, it was actually the Egyptians...

Estimated Reading Time: 6 mins
Exodus: History and myth, then and now | Tel Aviv ...
We talked to Prof. Israel Finkelstein, a senior researcher at the Department of Archaeology at Tel Aviv University and one of the most prominent scholars in the field of biblical archeology today. "The question of historical accuracy in the story of Exodus has occupied scholars since the beginning of modern research," says Prof. Finkelstein.
Is he also working on the 17th level of the Temple that doesn't exist? :laughing0301:

/thread.

Haha

Come on.

Sorry, babe, you already used the story of Noah as proof until I told you to read Genesis, Chapter 10.
Either you're a liar or are suffering from dementia.

Obviously you believe the Table of Nations and that the earth is 6,000 years old.

Obviously you believe the Table of Nations and that the earth is 6,000 years old.
The earth is billions of years old because there were no stars until the 4th day.
The other issue is that time is relative to speed and distance.
Try watching a few YouTube vides on the subject because you're boing,

Fascinating , to think they had their own Einstein's Mr B.....

~S~
I couldn't tell you. I have no idea.

Atlantis, aliens, our own time traveling. Descendants from folks of the first age?

IMO? There are things we just don't know about what happened long ago.

The point here, is when the establishment sells you a paradigm of how things supposedly are. .. don't buy it, unless it incorporates all known facts.

. . . and rarely, do I find, do they. Because, either they do not know. Or if they do know, they are hiding the reality for their own purposes. I can't say why.

Last edited:
The point here, is when the establishment sells you a paradigm of how things supposedly are. .. don't buy it, unless in incorporate all known facts.
So, in other words, know nothing. Respect no work or expertise. Just say "we probably don't know", then pretend to know.

I couldn't tell you. I have no idea.

Atlantis, aliens, our own time traveling. Descendants from folks of the first age?

IMO? There are things we just don't know about what happened long ago.

The point here, is when the establishment sells you a paradigm of how things supposedly are. .. don't buy it, unless in incorporate all known facts.

. . . and rarely, do I find, do they. Because, either they do not know. Or if they do know, they are hiding the reality for their own purposes. I can't say why.

The Egyptians built the pyramids.. The worker camps were excavated years ago.

But people do. What exactly do you think that math actually shows? That Egyptians knew exactly where we would place the prime meridian, thousands of years later? That they knew the speed of light?

You see how more questions arise than answers from this nonsense. Should we delve into them?
Folks sure do.

The OP sources, could just as well be an attempt to cover up history, as not, as well, couldn't it?

Why isn't that the lie?

Why do you assume it is the Egyptians?

Why aren't you the one making the assumptions?

Why do you need answers to questions?

Why do you even need to ask these questions?

I am only making observations of facts, which have not been made in the OP, and which clearly show, that the explanations given in the OP, might not be the whole truth.

The Egyptians built the pyramids.. The worker camps were excavated years ago.
Which worker camps? Whose workers?

Were you there when the work was done? Did you watch the work being done?

The OP sources, could just as well be an attempt to cover up history, as not, as well, couldn't it?
No. Because the evidence shows what it shows. What you are saying is nondescript silliness. This isn't skepticism,it's baseless, undefined doubt.

I am only making observations of facts
No. You are IGNORING all facts that don't support your narrative. What you are doing is a parlor trick.

"Drink this, it tastes good", said about poison. It does in fact taste good. Have you just "made a observations of fact"? No, you have LIED by omission.

Like omitting the fact that the line of latitude you pointed out does not even pass through the center of the great pyramid. Out to 7 decimals, there are about 700 lines of latitude that pass through the pyramid.

But you only "observed " one. A perfect example of the parlor trick you are trying to pull.

So, in other words, know nothing. Respect no work or expertise. Just say "we probably don't know", then pretend to know.
I don't claim to know anything.

You are the one claiming that all translations are accurate, and all the knowledge is dead on balls accurate.

I never said a pretended to know anything for sure.

I am just pointing out some facts, empirical, verifiable, astronomically, astounding coincidences, that are beyond mathematically possible to be just anything but purposefully put there, and you wish to just shrug it off.

Pi, Phi, the speed of light.

Go ahead, and ignore these and use me as a target for your anger and denial instead.

I make no claims as to how these got there.

Which worker camps? Whose workers?

Were you there when the work was done? Did you watch the work being done?

How many links do you want?

A Day in the life of the pyramid builders in Ancient Egypt
Jul 15, 2018 · Although the tombs are generally characterized by modesty, during the excavation work were found remains of sarcophagi, inscriptions, ceramic objects, false door stelae, figurines, bas-reliefs and also human remains whose analysis revealed the hard work that these individuals owed perform throughout his life, evidencing bone wear, spinal deformations and even broken bones that would have

Aug 19, 2021 · Another excavation by Zahi Hawass, famed Egyptian archaeologist and expert on the Great Pyramid, has found worker cemeteries at the foot of the pyramids, meaning that those who perished were buried in a place of honour. This was incredibly hazardous work, and the people who undertook it were celebrated and recognized for their achievement.

Apr 23, 2013 · The builders of the famous Giza pyramids in Egypt feasted on food from a massive catering-type operation, the remains of which scientists have discovered at a …

Forum List

Back