Debate Now Who are the serious debaters on this forum?

Dante can really attract em.

Yes, turds are adept at attracting flies. You're worse than Pigpen...

images

So much character right there
you want character?

How many children died when we nuked Japan?

THAT is how you win wars and make the opposition capitulate. Enough of these asinine rules of engagement that only serve to prolong wars that always end in stalemate with plenty of angry hostiles left in the wings.

War is not the nursery ryme our media or toothless politicians want to make believe it is.

NUKE THE ENTIRE STRIP AND CONQUER IT. Opposition to be SHOT ON SITE.
Proof of how vile and sick some supporters of Israel are.

You do know you flies come from Maggots?

No wonder the terms MAGAtoids and MAGGAts doesn't bother you.

Why would making America Great Again bother me? Little traitor you care, because you hate America. But WE don't. We love our country. That's why we place it first before any other country.

UNLIKE. YOU.

you want character?

Proof of how vile and sick some supporters of Israel are.
It is? Anyone starting a war will inevitably kill children. Do you even grasp that knowledge? I highly doubt it.

To purposely target children is sooooooooooo far more extreme from war damage. But again, you can’t conceive that point

It is? Anyone starting a war will inevitably kill children. Do you even grasp that knowledge? I highly doubt it.

To purposely target children is sooooooooooo far more extreme from war damage. But again, you can’t conceive that point

Even when I was an Israel, Right or Wrong supporter, I never dared deny that although that type of killing was never official government policy, some Israelis and especially some Settlers engage in such behavior.

Jews are not better or worse than other human beings.

Why would making America Great Again bother me? Little traitor you care, because you hate America. But WE don't. We love our country. That's why we place it first before any other country.

UNLIKE. YOU.

People like Trump hate America. Which is provable by having 4 generations on the male line that never ever saw fit to defend America from her enemies.

Forum List

Back