Who are the "Republicans" who voted with democrats against impeachment for Mayorkas?

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Maybe I was speed-reading and that explains things but it doesn't look like Fox is mentioning the names of the RINOs who were against Marjorie Taylor Green's desire to impeach Mayorkas.

Since we still have an over-run border, endangering the lives of ALL of us, I don't get this at all. People who say this dude is doing a good or even OK job are LIARS.

I love what Chip Roy has to say on this.. He uses the erudite expression: BS to describe what some people in Congress want (hint: it is not what We the People want)

Here are the eight House Republicans who voted against Greene’s resolution:

• Rep. Patrick McHenry (N.C.)
  • Rep. Tom McClintock (Calif.)
  • Rep. John Duarte (Calif.)
  • Rep. Virginia Foxx (N.C.)
  • Rep. Darrell Issa (Calif.)
  • Rep. Cliff Bentz (Ore.)
  • Rep. Ken Buck (Colo.)
  • Rep. Mike Turner (Ohio.)

I knew Ken Buck was a pussy.

Here are the eight House Republicans who voted against Greene’s resolution:

• Rep. Patrick McHenry (N.C.)
  • Rep. Tom McClintock (Calif.)
  • Rep. John Duarte (Calif.)
  • Rep. Virginia Foxx (N.C.)
  • Rep. Darrell Issa (Calif.)
  • Rep. Cliff Bentz (Ore.)
  • Rep. Ken Buck (Colo.)
  • Rep. Mike Turner (Ohio.)

I knew Ken Buck was a pussy.
Americans should bus illegals to their districts.

Great idea! A banner idea in fact!

I know people, maybe it can happen as they are always looking for "friendly" places to send them. :)
When the busses of illegals the 8 protected arrive in their districts, they'll hear about their WEF sell out vote.

NYC needs a rest.

Give them to Tom McClintocks district. He believes the border is secure.

Maybe I was speed-reading and that explains things but it doesn't look like Fox is mentioning the names of the RINOs who were against Marjorie Taylor Green's desire to impeach Mayorkas.

Since we still have an over-run border, endangering the lives of ALL of us, I don't get this at all. People who say this dude is doing a good or even OK job are LIARS.

I love what Chip Roy has to say on this.. He uses the erudite expression: BS to describe what some people in Congress want (hint: it is not what We the People want)
In addition to the eight who voted with the Democrats, twelve other Republicans and eleven Democrats did not vote.

As nearly as I can tell, the rationale for a no vote or non vote was not a vote of confidence in Mayorkas who they all believe is the 'worst cabinet secretary in American history.' But those dissenting do not believe the issues Greene stated in the impeachment bill rise to the constitutional definition of high crimes and misdemeanors.

They all think Jim Jordan and the Judiciary Committee should be allowed to complete their investigations and if there is an impeachment, it be based on verifiable high crimes and misdemeanors.

None voted not to impeach Mayorkas but only to return the bill to committee for more work.

Excerpt: ". . ."Yes, Alejandro Mayorkas must be held accountable for his egregious failures – there’s no doubt about that. By giving the Judiciary Committee, under the leadership of Chairman Jordan, the opportunity to conduct a full-scale impeachment inquiry the right way, House Republicans are fulfilling the commitments we made to the American people and rising to a level that Democrats could never do," Rep. Foxx said in a press release after her vote. . . ."

“Who are the Republicans who voted with Democrats against impeachment for Mayorkas?”

The ones who understand there’s no valid, legitimate reason to do so.

Forum List

Back