Who Are The Palestinians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Palestinian" people have been there as long as the Jewish people and in fact, include Jews.. Saying that isn't being "anti-Jewish". Admitting that other people besides Jews also have an ancient claim to those lands is not being anti-Semitic. Nor is it being "brain washed".

They have a right to self determination. They have a right to a state. NO people should be kept in a perpetual state of non-citizenship or statelessness in the hopes they'll conveniently disappear or be moved some place else.

The Palestinians were not "implanted" there. Any more than the Jews were. Those that insist that one but not the other has any right there are themselves "brainwashed".

The Smoking Gun Arab Immigration into Palestine 1922-1931 Middle East Quarterly

It really is a worthwhile read if you can get past the fact it was written by an economics professor.

have you read it, and seen how racists and anti-Semitic it is. And that it is but a proposal "A collection of various propsals and amendments to the Basic Law of Palestine "
From your past links we get these

50. Table 1 shows the foreign assets and liabilities as estimated
for 1945. The net balance of foreign assets as shown in this table
is divided between the communities in table la. The estimates
have been compiled from analyses of Government accounts, bank
records and commercial balance sheets.
51. Table 2, which has been compiled from the records of land
taxation, shows the area of land held by Arabs (and other non-
Jews) and by Jews. In table 2A the rural areas have been valued
at pre-war prices based on the categorization of land for fiscal
purposes carried out in 1935. These values, although based on
values actually ruling pre-war, are completely arbitrary and have
been designed to reflect the share of the two groups of the population
rather than the aggregate value of the land. The estimate
abstracts from the scarcity values which have in recent years
operated to drive up land values to figures which in earlier years
would have been considered fantastic.

Now the missing tables that tell the true story

View attachment 34341

You better get back to your Christmas shopping on Ebay Phoney...

Taxation has NOTHING to do with land ownership!

It does in certain parts of the world, mostly those run by Britain. You own property and you are liable to a tax on that property payable every year. The tax is now split into 7 bands and you pay according to the value of the property. Because Palestine was under British rule the same laws applies and so land and property was taxed on value, call it a tithe, so the more land you owned the higher the tax you paid. This destroys the false claims by monti that the arab muslims owned the majority of Palestine as the tax records show the Jews paid the most in land taxes.

Oh Phoney, why do you do it to yourself all the time...

"so land and property was taxed on value"

Does not equate to...

"so the more land you owned the higher the tax you paid"

Can you see the difference?

Property is taxed on LAND VALUE not LAND OWNED!

So if I owned 100 acres and ali owned 10 acres I would pay the same tax as he would, or would I pay ten times more tax than him. Of course 100 acres is valued higher than 10 acres.

Do you understand this now, if the Jews owned 4.8% of the land and the arab muslims owned 0.8% of the land then the Jews would pay more tax. Which is what table 2 shows and is explained in the sectioned I posted that monti left out because it destroys his stance. Just as removing table 1 destroys his claims because it gives the true land ownership.

You are such an idiot it states plainly how much land each group owned. A dunum is about 1,000 square meters

26,670,455 Dunums Arabs
1,514,247 Dunums Jews

That is the true land ownership you cretin.

Arabs owned more than 85% of the land in 1946, and Jews owned less than 7% of the land in 1946. Get it through your thick skull.

The the other table has nothing to do with land ownership.

You are the dumbass as it clearly states arabs and other non-jews. Which means the absentee Turkish landlords who owned the land are counted. So table 1 is correct in its report 4.8% owned by Jews 0.8% owned by arabs.

Told you once I got the link I WOULD DESTROY YOUR CHERRY PICKING OF FACTS AND PRODUCE THE TRUTH

have you read it, and seen how racists and anti-Semitic it is. And that it is but a proposal "A collection of various propsals and amendments to the Basic Law of Palestine "
From your past links we get these

50. Table 1 shows the foreign assets and liabilities as estimated
for 1945. The net balance of foreign assets as shown in this table
is divided between the communities in table la. The estimates
have been compiled from analyses of Government accounts, bank
records and commercial balance sheets.
51. Table 2, which has been compiled from the records of land
taxation, shows the area of land held by Arabs (and other non-
Jews) and by Jews. In table 2A the rural areas have been valued
at pre-war prices based on the categorization of land for fiscal
purposes carried out in 1935. These values, although based on
values actually ruling pre-war, are completely arbitrary and have
been designed to reflect the share of the two groups of the population
rather than the aggregate value of the land. The estimate
abstracts from the scarcity values which have in recent years
operated to drive up land values to figures which in earlier years
would have been considered fantastic.

Now the missing tables that tell the true story

View attachment 34341

It does in certain parts of the world, mostly those run by Britain. You own property and you are liable to a tax on that property payable every year. The tax is now split into 7 bands and you pay according to the value of the property. Because Palestine was under British rule the same laws applies and so land and property was taxed on value, call it a tithe, so the more land you owned the higher the tax you paid. This destroys the false claims by monti that the arab muslims owned the majority of Palestine as the tax records show the Jews paid the most in land taxes.

Does not equate to...

So if I owned 100 acres and ali owned 10 acres I would pay the same tax as he would, or would I pay ten times more tax than him. Of course 100 acres is valued higher than 10 acres.

Do you understand this now, if the Jews owned 4.8% of the land and the arab muslims owned 0.8% of the land then the Jews would pay more tax. Which is what table 2 shows and is explained in the sectioned I posted that monti left out because it destroys his stance. Just as removing table 1 destroys his claims because it gives the true land ownership.

Oh Phoney....

Are you really so dumb?

It is quite possible that 10 acres would attract more tax than 100 acres, isn't it!

10 acres in New York, I believe, will be higher valued and attract higher tax than 100 acres in Wyoming...

Then you are not comparing like for like are you. 10 acres in New York would attract less tax that 100 acres in New York. When it sinks in you will see just how much of a fool you make yourself look

...The table shows exactly how much land each group owned in 1946...
Are you 'spamming' this graphic? It seems to be showing-up a lot lately, with pretty much the same commentary, each time. Just sayin'.

As long as Phoney keeps denying what it states in plain language I will continue presenting it to him.

And as long as you refuse to post the details in full I will keep pointing out your LIES and PROPAGANDA with the truth from your own links. Now according to the explanation in your link what does table one show, and then what does table 2 show.

I have no idea what other table you are talking about, there are tables depicting foreign investment, financial assets held, population and other many things.

There is only one table that depicts land ownership. It is the one below:

View attachment 34378
So, this survey shows that, in 1943, the majority of the land was in Arab hands.

So what?

A survey of that same land today will tell a different story - much of it is no longer in Arab hands.

And not likely to BE in Arab hands, at any point, in the foreseeable future.

Next slide, please.

But it doesn't that is just monti manipulating the report, in actual fact it shows that 85% was owned by Ottomans 0.8% by arab muslims and 4.8% by Jews. From 1948 that was moot anyway as the land ownership went to the Jews in the case of Israel and any arab muslim lost the land ownership they had. The Palestinians failing to make their move also lost all land ownership they had in gaza and the west bank, and now have to fight to get anything back.

Does not equate to...

You are such an idiot it states plainly how much land each group owned. A dunum is about 1,000 square meters

26,670,455 Dunums Arabs
1,514,247 Dunums Jews

Arabs owned more than 85% of the land in 1946, and Jews owned less than 7% of the land in 1946. Get it through your thick skull.

You are the dumbass as it clearly states arabs and other non-jews. Which means the absentee Turkish landlords who owned the land are counted. So table 1 is correct in its report 4.8% owned by Jews 0.8% owned by arabs.

Told you once I got the link I WOULD DESTROY YOUR CHERRY PICKING OF FACTS AND PRODUCE THE TRUTH
You are wrong YET AGAIN...............Goodness reading your posts..... are #@&%^$#*&!($) = Shit

Are you 'spamming' this graphic? It seems to be showing-up a lot lately, with pretty much the same commentary, each time. Just sayin'.

As long as Phoney keeps denying what it states in plain language I will continue presenting it to him.

And as long as you refuse to post the details in full I will keep pointing out your LIES and PROPAGANDA with the truth from your own links. Now according to the explanation in your link what does table one show, and then what does table 2 show.

I have no idea what other table you are talking about, there are tables depicting foreign investment, financial assets held, population and other many things.

There is only one table that depicts land ownership. It is the one below:

View attachment 34378
So, this survey shows that, in 1943, the majority of the land was in Arab hands.

So what?

A survey of that same land today will tell a different story - much of it is no longer in Arab hands.

And not likely to BE in Arab hands, at any point, in the foreseeable future.

Next slide, please.

But it doesn't that is just monti manipulating the report, in actual fact it shows that 85% was owned by Ottomans 0.8% by arab muslims and 4.8% by Jews. From 1948 that was moot anyway as the land ownership went to the Jews in the case of Israel and any arab muslim lost the land ownership they had. The Palestinians failing to make their move also lost all land ownership they had in gaza and the west bank, and now have to fight to get anything back.
This is just utter Garbage,Jewish Garbage at its best though

The "Palestinian" people have been there as long as the Jewish people and in fact, include Jews.. Saying that isn't being "anti-Jewish". Admitting that other people besides Jews also have an ancient claim to those lands is not being anti-Semitic. Nor is it being "brain washed".

They have a right to self determination. They have a right to a state. NO people should be kept in a perpetual state of non-citizenship or statelessness in the hopes they'll conveniently disappear or be moved some place else.

The Palestinians were not "implanted" there. Any more than the Jews were. Those that insist that one but not the other has any right there are themselves "brainwashed".

They already have all that so what more can we give them. They have self determination, they have a state, they just don't have the intelligence to act accordingly. When they do they will find life is very tough and that violence will not answer any of their needs. Then when they find the world is set against them they will make demands for more self determination to be given to them. AND YOU WILL BACK THEM

I agree with you that the Palestinians have a right to self determination & a state of their own. Oh how I wish that so Palestinians won't have Israel to suck off of anymore to provide for them & blame Israel for all their failures. The problem is where to put it considering the historical circumstances of this conflict.

I agree with you that the Palestinians have a right to self determination & a state of their own. Oh how I wish that so Palestinians won't have Israel to suck off of anymore to provide for them & blame Israel for all their failures. The problem is where to put it considering the historical circumstances of this conflict.

and if Abbas dissolves the PA and hand the land back to Israel, will they have the "self determination" to accept Israeli citizenship and live peaceful as Israelis or an exit visa to find citizenship some place where they can be happy?

and if Abbas dissolves the PA and hand the land back to Israel, will they have the "self determination" to accept Israeli citizenship and live peaceful as Israelis or an exit visa to find citizenship some place where they can be happy?

Palestinians living Israel as Israeli citizens have never had it so good. Just consider how many of them have opted to leave & go live in some Arab country.

Does not equate to...

26,670,455 Dunums Arabs
1,514,247 Dunums Jews

Table 1, says nothing about land ownership. Other non-Jews are the Samaritans, Greeks and Latins that are included in the population surveys, including Christian Church owned lands.

Nice try, moron.

Who are the Palestinians?

Noor Daoud

She had the benefit of being born in Texas and making the Olympic swim team. Driving since she was 11.
Far from your typical palestinian and not one to get involved in the hate and violence against Israel. She loves life and racing too much.
Do you think she could practice her love under Hamas?
.............though most drivers in the middle east seem to disregard speed, lanes and traffic laws. Driving can really be a free for all. Once saw a man loose his arm sticking it out a car window.
Driving like she does is gutsy in any country. At lease she does it on a track with safety gear.

They already have all that so what more can we give them. They have self determination, they have a state, they just don't have the intelligence to act accordingly. When they do they will find life is very tough and that violence will not answer any of their needs. Then when they find the world is set against them they will make demands for more self determination to be given to them. AND YOU WILL BACK THEM

They do not have a state. They do not have self-determination.

Definition of state (Merriam-Webster)
a nation or territory considered as an organized political community under one government.

Wikipedia: State polity - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
The most commonly used definition is Max Weber's,[7][8][9][10][11] which describes the state as a compulsory political organization with a centralized government that maintains a monopoly of the legitimate use of force within a certain territory.[12][13] General categories of state institutions include administrative bureaucracies, legal systems, and military or religious organizations.[14]
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, a state is "a an organized political community under one government; a commonwealth; a nation. b such a community forming part of a federal republic, esp the United States of America".
If they don't have a state they could still have self-determination I would think but they don't. They are under occupation and under Israeli military law.

They do not have a state. They do not have self-determination.

Definition of state (Merriam-Webster)
a nation or territory considered as an organized political community under one government.

Wikipedia: State polity - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
The most commonly used definition is Max Weber's,[7][8][9][10][11] which describes the state as a compulsory political organization with a centralized government that maintains a monopoly of the legitimate use of force within a certain territory.[12][13] General categories of state institutions include administrative bureaucracies, legal systems, and military or religious organizations.[14]
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, a state is "a an organized political community under one government; a commonwealth; a nation. b such a community forming part of a federal republic, esp the United States of America".
If they don't have a state they could still have self-determination I would think but they don't. They are under occupation and under Israeli military law.

Israel is the land of Jewish forefathers Abraham, Issac & Jacob. The land where Moses led his people over 3000 years ago. The land of Solomon's Temple. The land where Jews have lived continuously for thousands of years surviving the fall of the Assyrian, Babylonian, Greek & Roman empires. That's who the Jews are & their rightful claim to the land. So once again, Who Are The Palestinians? And what are their claims to the land of Israel?

Europeans have no right to the land. The Palestinians are predominately descendants the people who have lived in Palestine since the time of the Caanites and before, well before the Jews arrived, People who have adopted various religions over time as was the most convenient or the required religion to avoid persecution.

Europeans have no right to the land. The Palestinians are predominately descendants the people who have lived in Palestine since the time of the Caanites and before, well before the Jews arrived, People who have adopted various religions over time as was the most convenient or the required religion to avoid persecution.

So Abraham, Issac, Jacob & Moses were EUROPEANS? I didn't know that. Amazing what we can learn from the Palestinian supporters.

Israel is the land of Jewish forefathers Abraham, Issac & Jacob. The land where Moses led his people over 3000 years ago. The land of Solomon's Temple. The land where Jews have lived continuously for thousands of years surviving the fall of the Assyrian, Babylonian, Greek & Roman empires. That's who the Jews are & their rightful claim to the land. So once again, Who Are The Palestinians? And what are their claims to the land of Israel?

So Abraham, Issac, Jacob & Moses were EUROPEANS? I didn't know that. Amazing what we can learn from the Palestinian supporters.

Who said that those Fairy tale characters were European? The Europeans that invaded Palestine were, by definition, Europeans. But if you need more evidence:

Surprise: Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European

"The team found that four founders were responsible for 40 percent of Ashkenazi mitochondrial DNA, and that all of these founders originated in Europe. The majority of the remaining people could be traced toother European lineages.

All told, more than 80 percent of the maternal lineages of Ashkenazi Jews could be traced to Europe, with only a few lineages originating in the Near East."

Surprise Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European

Who said that those Fairy tale characters were European? The Europeans that invaded Palestine were, by definition, Europeans. But if you need more evidence:

"The team found that four founders were responsible for 40 percent of Ashkenazi mitochondrial DNA, and that all of these founders originated in Europe. The majority of the remaining people could be traced toother European lineages.

All told, more than 80 percent of the maternal lineages of Ashkenazi Jews could be traced to Europe, with only a few lineages originating in the Near East."

Oh yes, I forgot. Those "fairy tale characters" are from the Bible, the book of faity tales. But how do we dispel the myth of the ancient Egyptian Merneptah Stele mentioning the land of Israel & its people.? Were they Europeans?

Oh yes, I forgot. Those "fairy tale characters" are from the Bible, the book of faity tales. But how do we dispel the myth of the ancient Egyptian Merneptah Stele mentioning the land of Israel & its people.? Were they Europeans?

The Old Testament is a fairy tale to all but the Jews. We Christians have a different Bible.

Hebrews 8:6
But in fact the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which he is mediator is superior to the old one, since the new covenant is established on better promises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back