Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rashida Tlaib. Cultured and dignified.

IMPEACH THE MOTHERFUCKER T-Shirt Rashida Tlaib Meme Quote
Janna Jihad Interviews Rep. Rashida Tlaib

This was posted by a BS Israeli propaganda site so they had to play the terrorist card.

Hurt feelings?

So watch the video and show me where is this terrorist crap.

Watch the video on my behalf and I'll expect a written report.

It is no surprise that you never learn anything.

You're not going to do your homework assignment. I'm not surprised .

You just don't want to debunk the bullshit from an Israeli propaganda site.

Rashida Tlaib. Cultured and dignified.

IMPEACH THE MOTHERFUCKER T-Shirt Rashida Tlaib Meme Quote
Janna Jihad Interviews Rep. Rashida Tlaib

This was posted by a BS Israeli propaganda site so they had to play the terrorist card.

Hurt feelings?

So watch the video and show me where is this terrorist crap.

Watch the video on my behalf and I'll expect a written report.

It is no surprise that you never learn anything.

You're not going to do your homework assignment. I'm not surprised .

You just don't want to debunk the bullshit from an Israeli propaganda site.

I'd prefer you do that. Consider dumping a youtube video as a rebuttal to the video you take issue with... and then another video in response.

This is how you deal with the Islamic terrorist gee-had.

Tag’em, bag’em and go home safe.

The Israel Defense Forces thwarted a late-night attempted terror attack Sunday night on the northern border between Israel and Syria, when soldiers spotted a terror cell attempting to place explosives near the security fence along the border.

IDF soldiers and military aircraft opened fire at the terrorists, killing all four operatives. No casualties were reported among Israeli forces, and all units returned safely to base.

Palestinians' Chief Negotiator or Chief Liar?
by Bassam Tawil
August 3, 2020 at 5:00 am

Saeb Erekat's continued lies and fabrications about Israel promote anti-Semitism and embolden terrorists.
  • As a veteran negotiator, it would be a good idea for him to use his experience to persuade the Hamas terrorists to release the remains of the two soldiers instead of waging a propaganda campaign on behalf of a terrorist who woke up one morning and decided to kill Jews.
  • With negotiators like Erekat, one can understand why the Israeli-Palestinian peace process has been stalled for so many years.

738.jpg

PLO secretary general Saeb Erekat's continued lies and fabrications about Israel promote anti-Semitism and embolden terrorists. (Photo by Abbas Momani/AFP via Getty Images)

Ahmed Erekat, a 26-year-old Palestinian from the village of Abu Dis, south of Jerusalem, was shot dead by Israeli soldiers on June 23 after ramming his car into an Israeli military checkpoint. One soldier was lightly wounded in the attack.
Footage released by the Israeli authorities leaves no room for doubt that Erekat was on a mission to kill soldiers. The footage shows Erekat deliberately turning his car as he waited in line, driving directly at the soldiers, hitting one female soldier and then crashing into a guard booth. Erekat then got out of the vehicle and started walking towards the soldiers, who fired a number of bullets at him, killing him instantly.
Such terrorist attacks are not uncommon in the West Bank, where Palestinian terrorists have carried out dozens of car-rammings against Israeli soldiers and civilians in the past few years.
This attack, however, caught the attention of the international media because the terrorist happens to be a relative of Saeb Erekat, the former Palestinian chief negotiator with Israel who currently serves as secretary general of the PLO.
Since the car-ramming, Saeb Erekat has been waging a campaign of incitement and lies against Israel. He has accused it of "cold-blooded murder" and now of the "extrajudicial execution" of his cousin.

I’d prefer the international community demand accountability from the Pal-Arabs.h

Palestinians on Sunday condemned Rep. Doug Lamborn (R-Colorado) for demanding that the US impose personal sanctions on Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas and other senior PA officials.

In a letter to President Donald Trump, Lamborn wrote that the Palestinian leadership “has continued to pay the terror rewards to terrorists, spending hundreds of millions of dollars every year to these monsters and their families.”

Eh! Children come and go. You make it up on volume.

Palestinian Scholar: Palestinian Mothers Have 10-15 Children, Ready to Sacrifice 2-3 Fighting Israel

Palestinian leaders are worried following PMW's report and Cong. Lamborn’s letter to Trump

Maurice Hirsch, Adv. and Itamar Marcus | Aug 5, 2020
  • PMW: Designating the PA-funded Commission of Prisoners’ Affairs as a “sponsor of terror” would end the 25 years of de facto immunity from sanctions enjoyed by PA leaders, despite their clear involvement in terror. It would elevate the US and global war against Palestinian terrorism to an entirely new level.
By Maurice Hirsch, Adv. and Itamar Marcus

Only one problem: The donated blood will almost certainly never make it to Beirut. This is all for show.

In general, because of logistics, blood drives and banks are made at a national level. This is more efficient and different nations have different standards of testing donated blood for safety. As far as I can see, there are few or no formal mechanisms to export blood internationally.

Only one problem: The donated blood will almost certainly never make it to Beirut. This is all for show.

In general, because of logistics, blood drives and banks are made at a national level. This is more efficient and different nations have different standards of testing donated blood for safety. As far as I can see, there are few or no formal mechanisms to export blood internationally.

Arafat "donated blood" to help us after 9/11.
I guess he didn't know that we didn't accept donations from homosexual men.

The mistake in the unilateral Israeli withdraw from Gaza was any notion that the Islamic terrorist franchise occupying the area was in any way capable of establishing a workable society.

The Gaza Disengagement was “an absolute mistake” that allowed Hamas to increase its rocket arsenal, the man who commanded the operation told The Jerusalem Post.

The unilateral evacuation of 8,500 Israeli civilians and soldiers and the demolition of 21 Jewish communities in the Gaza Strip in August 2005 was ordered by then-prime minister Ariel Sharon and carried out by Maj.-Gen. Gershon HaCohen, then commander of the 36th Division.

The mistake in the unilateral Israeli withdraw from Gaza was any notion that the Islamic terrorist franchise occupying the area was in any way capable of establishing a workable society.

The Gaza Disengagement was “an absolute mistake” that allowed Hamas to increase its rocket arsenal, the man who commanded the operation told The Jerusalem Post.

The unilateral evacuation of 8,500 Israeli civilians and soldiers and the demolition of 21 Jewish communities in the Gaza Strip in August 2005 was ordered by then-prime minister Ariel Sharon and carried out by Maj.-Gen. Gershon HaCohen, then commander of the 36th Division.
The Gaza Disengagement was “an absolute mistake”
And a lie too.

It really is unconscionable that the west has been a part of allowing corrupt agencies such as UNRWA to promote Islam's ideologically based hatreds.

Lets hope that women such as Dr. Joan Lurie Goldberg can succeed in throttling the UNRWA schools of hate.

You can’t expect peace if you teach hate.

Common sense, right? A lesson the world has taught over and over again, no? An apolitical lesson, moreover, in that it doesn’t matter who is doing the teaching or the learning. It’s a universal truth.

But we don’t seem to learn it.

Dr. Joan Lurie Goldberg, a retired physicist who more recently has represented the International Council of Jewish Women — the international body to which the National Council of Jewish Women belongs — at the United Nations. At the U.N., she has seen the tactics that the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East — UNRWA, for uneuphonic short — deploy as it trains generation after generation of terrorists, and she and her organization are working to counter it.

The Gaza Disengagement was “an absolute mistake”
And a lie too.
And a lie, too.

We've danced that dance with the corrupt, Islamic terrorist promoting UNRWA (Islamic terrorist endowment), before.

As opposed to a regular gee-had, talking heads from the Abbas mini-caliphate are planning a comprehensive gee-had.

I suppose the Pal-Arab breeding population has reached a certain critical mass: "Palestinian Scholar: Palestinian Mothers Have 10-15 Children, Ready to Sacrifice 2-3 Fighting Israel''.

PLO/Fatah planning violent “comprehensive intifada”

Nan Jacques Zilberdik | Aug 6, 2020

• Fatah threatens: “Don’t try the Palestinians’ patience. Whether this gun is empty or fully loaded, we have a gun in our hand”
  • PA decision: Coming actions will “be based on” previous terror waves

Following attacks from Hamas, the IDF delivered some attitude adjustment to the Islamic terrorists.

Airstrikes target "infrastructure used for underground activities" by Hamas after a balloon-strapped explosive device land in the southern town of Arad.

By Lilach Shoval and AP

Published on 08-07-2020 05:54
Last modified: 08-07-2020 05:54

IDF strikes Gaza following rocket fire on Ashkelon

The Israeli military confirmed that it attacked targets in the northern Gaza Strip late Thursday night after Palestinian terrorists launched explosive balloons from the territory into Israel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back