Who Are The Palestinians? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, my. Does Abu not understand that sacrifices need to be made for the Ummah.... and to fund the bank accounts of the Pal dictators and kleptocrats?

Abu is rather selfish. The other Abu needs money for the next payment on his presidential jet.

EVERY TIME 46-YEAR-OLD Abu Dyaa goes to the ATM he comes back with the same results: Zero balance.

He knows, better than anyone else, that this means he can no longer provide vital medication for his mother or his dependent extended family. Living with his wife in southern Gaza, he recognizes that wage cuts have imperiled all their lives. He is one of 38,000 civil servants in the Gaza Strip who only learned of new disruptions to their incomes starting at the end of May after trying to extract funds from their bank accounts.

77279625_2610183089068597_7665986697410117632_n.jpg

So enjoy your stay (until you no longer fog a mirror), in the dar al-slammer, Khalil. Pray to Mecca over the toilet and through the wall toward "C" Block, O you who believe.

The Palestinian terrorist who murdered Israeli-American activist Ari Fuld in September 2018 was sentenced to life imprisonment on Tuesday by a West Bank military court.

The terrorist, Khalil Jabarin, who was 17 when he stabbed Fuld to death outside a Gush Etzion supermarket, will also have to pay compensation to Fuld’s family.

I would expect that there is going to be retaliation for the Islamic terrorist attack.

Iron Dome anti-missile defense battery set up in the southern Israeli city of Sderot fires an intercepting missile.

Iron Dome fighters with Israel’s Defense Forces intercepted a rocket attack fired from Gaza Sunday night at Israeli civilians by Palestinian Authority terrorists, the IDF Spokesperson confirmed in a statement

ICC leaves for vacation.

Pals disappointed.

World yawns.

On July 17, 2020, the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague began its summer recess of three weeks without issuing a decision as to the ICC’s authority to initiate an investigation of Israel’s so-called “war crimes.” Senior Palestinian figures were disappointed by the lack of a decision. The PA foreign minister represented the delay as the ICC’s surrender to American and Israeli pressure, adding that the ICC has sufficient proof to initiate an investigation of the settlements and Israel’s [alleged] “aggression” in the Gaza Strip.

An interesting article about what drives Islamic terrorism of the Pal kind.

I was struck by the lack of Islamic terrorist concern for the usual, tired grievances and the expected slogans. Much of the islamo-whining was about one-upsmanship among the Islamic terrorist franchises. It seems a driver of Pal Islamic terrorism is earning islamo-street cred among your Islamic terrorist peers.

by Steven Emerson
OPINION

Palestinian children compelled to participate in a Hamas military parade. Photo: Twitter.
Palestinian terrorist attacks are not driven solely by the desire to kill as many Israelis as possible. Sometimes, the intent is to provoke a harsh Israeli response. Other times, the aim is to shore up public support or outbid rival Palestinian factions.

The distinction often is driven by ideological and political calculations. For example, Islamist groups often try to disrupt the Israeli-Palestinian peace process, whereas organizations affiliated with the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) are reticent when it comes to taking responsibility for some attacks, in order to maintain international legitimacy

Terrorist organizations often seek to outbid their competitors by escalating violence in order to signal their strength and determination. For example, organizational dynamics help explain last year’s PIJ-led missile barrage against Israel, as the Iranian proxy seeks to remain relevant and overshadow Hamas’ dominance in Gaza.

Rashida Tlaib. Cultured and dignified.

IMPEACH THE MOTHERFUCKER T-Shirt Rashida Tlaib Meme Quote
Janna Jihad Interviews Rep. Rashida Tlaib

This was posted by a BS Israeli propaganda site so they had to play the terrorist card.

Hurt feelings?

So watch the video and show me where is this terrorist crap.

Watch the video on my behalf and I'll expect a written report.

It is no surprise that you never learn anything.

From the article:

"It is now standard operating procedure to fully neutralize a terrorist for fear that he is either wearing a suicide vest or will continue to try and kill after being shot — as some have done.''

I have to think that the Israelis assume the worst and protect themselves first in close proximity to Islamic terrorist psychopaths.

In Israel, announcements of terror attacks and attempted terror attacks at checkpoints come at a disturbing frequency. Between rock throwings, stabbings, and car rammings, it can be multiple times a week. Each one is a potential nightmare for parents; checkpoints are often staffed by our 18-to-21 year old children serving in the military. These border police or soldiers check cars, seeking to protect their country, their families, their mothers and siblings, from terror attacks.

They are less frequent now, thanks in part to authorities erecting concrete barriers and poles in front of hundreds of bus stops in 2015. But the images of these attacks are seared into the consciousnesses of Israelis and are on the minds of soldiers at checkpoints and civilians at bus stops. It is now standard operating procedure to fully neutralize a terrorist for fear that he is either wearing a suicide vest or will continue to try and kill after being shot — as some have done.

Rashida Tlaib. Cultured and dignified.

IMPEACH THE MOTHERFUCKER T-Shirt Rashida Tlaib Meme Quote
Janna Jihad Interviews Rep. Rashida Tlaib

This was posted by a BS Israeli propaganda site so they had to play the terrorist card.

Hurt feelings?

So watch the video and show me where is this terrorist crap.

Watch the video on my behalf and I'll expect a written report.

It is no surprise that you never learn anything.

You're not going to do your homework assignment. I'm not surprised .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back