Who are the Israelis?

Israelis are Jews who are the ancient indigenous People of Israel

American archaeologists unearth ancient synagogue in Israel

Israeli Jews are the indigenous People of Israel since antiquity.

Jesus King of the Jews, King of Israel

Attachments

• 3936FB82-0553-47E5-AE17-1329CCF9CB91.png
    3936FB82-0553-47E5-AE17-1329CCF9CB91.png
    228.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 3D1DA9CC-2129-41EA-A734-AB40D523D9F8.png
    3D1DA9CC-2129-41EA-A734-AB40D523D9F8.png
    201.4 KB · Views: 37
The Reason I'm an Israeli-Arab Diplomat Not a Palestinian Refugee

George Deek - Israel's token nig...er...Arab.

I think this is his cousin with a different, and more accurate, view.

Lamis Deek

RE: Who are the Israelis?
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

WOW ! Do you every read what you type?

(COMMENT)

Yes, yes, I almost choked when I read this.

I'm not sure what level he is at, but he works out of the Director General Office at Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA). He was a Fulbright Scholar @ Georgetown. But, he is not the only Arab-Israeli of distinction. More often than not, these are very bright people. They are not token anything.

Lamis Deek
(COMMENT)

Lamis is a Human Rights Attorney. They haven't got anything right since the dawn of time.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

I'm not sure what level he is at, but he works out of the Director General Office at Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA). He was a Fulbright Scholar @ Georgetown. But, he is not the only Arab-Israeli of distinction. More often than not, these are very bright people. They are not token anything.

Lamis Deek
(COMMENT)

Lamis is a Human Rights Attorney. They haven't got anything right since the dawn of time.

Most Respectfully,
R
You slime someone who is out there defending your rights.

CAIR-NY Rep on Al Jazeera to Discuss Ruling That No-Fly List is Unconstitutional

※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Lamis Deek
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
You slime someone who is out there defending your rights.

CAIR-NY Rep on Al Jazeera to Discuss Ruling That No-Fly List is Unconstitutional

CAIR Islamic terrorists are defending rights?

You are a hoot.

This actually sums up Your position on the whole conflict quiet well...

Q. Is any Arab who favors Israeli citizenship over Palestinian a "token nig...er...Arab."?

Q. Is any Arab who favors Israeli citizenship over Palestinian a "token nig...er...Arab."?

Jews were originally called palestinians by the British who invented the word. And, palestine originated as a Roman name imposed on Jews and ancient Israel, about 2000 years ago.

Difficult for Arabs to write or even say “palestinian” in Arabic: No p.

The words palestine and palestinian are Western terms for Jews and ancient Israel

Arabs historically called Syria “Sham” “Land to the left” Not palestine. Nor did Arabs call themselves palestinians until fairly recently

The word palestinian is a bogus Western term originally for Jews in the British Mandate called British palestine

Arabs historically called Syria “Sham” “Land to the left” Not palestine. Nor did Arabs call themselves palestinians until fairly recently

The word palestinian is a bogus Western term originally for Jews in the British Mandate called British palestine
Link?

Link?

Your own Koran says Allah decreed Israel to Children of Israel. Palestine and palestinians do not appear as they never existed

Attachments

• 13C4084A-E19E-46C3-886A-3B0B98711FF5.png
    13C4084A-E19E-46C3-886A-3B0B98711FF5.png
    164.6 KB · Views: 25

Forum List

Back