Who are the Israelis?

Bible scroll fragments among dazzling artifacts found in Dead Sea Cave of Horror
Parts of books of Nahum and Zechariah, world’s oldest woven basket, 6,000-year-old mummified child, Bar Kochba Revolt coins among stunning finds from daring Judean Desert rescue op.

In a stunningly rare discovery, dozens of 2,000-year-old biblical scroll fragments have been excavated from Judean Desert caves during a daring rescue operation. Most of the newly discovered scroll fragments — the first such finds in 60 years — are Greek translations of the books of Zechariah and Nahum from the Book of the Twelve Minor Prophets, and are written in two scribal hands. Only the name of God is written in Hebrew in the texts.
The fragments from the Prophets have been identified as coming from a larger scroll that was found in the 1950s, in the same “Cave of Horror” in Nahal Hever, which is some 80 meters (260 feet) below a cliff top. According to an Israel Antiquities Authority press release, the cave is “flanked by gorges and can only be reached by rappelling precariously down the sheer cliff.”
Along with the “new” biblical scroll fragments from the Books of the Minor Prophets, the team excavated a huge 10,500-year-old perfectly preserved woven basket — the oldest complete basket in the world — and a 6,000-year-old mummified skeleton of a child, tucked into its blanket for a final sleep.

An Israeli boy meets a Palestinian boy and discovers the truth isn't what he's told. | Over the Wall

Inon Kehati from "The Home" - OPP Episode #10

"The Home is an organization open to all identities across the land, which works to develop inter-communal relations between the Jewish and the Palestinian residents of Judea, Samaria and Jerusalem, to promote activity on the basis of respect for people and the land, and to raise the issue of the political future of the Land of Israel for public discussion.

The goal of is to create a gradual process from the bottom, between populations from the ground, that will lead to the emergence of a political outline for a joint future, prosperity, dignity, security and unity among the inhabitants of the land."

Last edited:
I sure am grateful I don’t live in Israel.Who are the Israelis? Easy,I thought we had it bad here in America with the fascist dictatership we have here of wearing a mask in public but That’s nothing to what the people of Israel are going through now.Half the population has been vaccinated and the ones that don’t get threatened.

I sure am grateful I don’t live in Israel.Who are the Israelis? Easy,I thought we had it bad here in America with the fascist dictatership we have here of wearing a mask in public but That’s nothing to what the people of Israel are going through now.Half the population has been vaccinated and the ones that don’t get threatened.

You're reading too much tabloids.

Actually almost all the adults have already vaccinated by last month,
in record times, and I know of no one who was ever threatened.
We volunteered for the elders in the family and for the society,
B"H most people have their minds and values straight.

Last edited:
160994506_1182102508902337_1419184874073742964_n.jpg

Weekly Torah Portion: Giving It Everything | Vayikra 5781

King Solomon says that:

“Anything that comes your way to do in life, give it with all your might.”

Of course, if you only hear supposed 'victims of Zionism' that can be the conclusion.
But that rather reveals what they mean by 'court' in such accusations,
and why anti-Zionists are so afraid of a real debate.

Last edited:

Well, vast majority of Israelis feel the exact opposite despite many attempts to raise panic.

All that Holocaust lexicon and comparisons are certainly not aimed at us.
It's like this party was formed for this one provocation for optics abroad.

Even when she doesn't simply lie, as in case of FDA's approval, she only says the most apparent things that were discussed a zillion times by every Israeli in private and public, but pretends its divine revelation no-one heard about, just to draw Israelis into a grotesque caricature of mindless sheeple, when the reality is, despite "2 Jews 3 opinions", we made an informed choice, as a society, long before the numbers could be used for any campaign.

But sure interesting, same people who demand Israel vaccinates PA and Hamas subjects,
judge it wrong for vaccinating its own citizens. No contradictions whatsoever...

Last edited:

BLUF: I'm not quite sure the intent behind the cartoon...

Tonight, the Jewish settlement destroyed during the "disengagement"- renewed in the town of Sa-Nur

Samaria Council Chairman Yossi Dagan: A full right-wing government should correct the deportation nonsense and return to settle in northern Samaria.

The core of Sa-Nur is re-establishing Jewish settlement in an evacuated locality in northern Samaria. During the night (Tuesday) the families of the new nucleus, men, women and children, returned to the evacuated settlement. The members of the nucleus began preparing the fortress in the place where they will live.

Together with the families, the former Knesset member and candidate of the Religious Zionist Party, Orit Struck, came to the settlement. In addition to the families of the renewed nucleus, and the families of the Chumash-Shanor evacuees, many dozens of youths came to the settlement who assist the nucleus members in establishing the settlement and renewing the Jewish settlement in northern Samaria.

The head of the Samaria Council, Yossi Dagan, this morning (Tuesday) called on the Israeli government to respond to the request of the nuclear personnel and allow the establishment of the settlement again. Dagan arrived at the scene and said, "I call from here, Masha-Nur, to all right-wing parties, a real right, a full right, this is a right that corrects the folly of deportation, the crime of displacing Jews from their homes and returns the residents of Ganim, Kadim, Chumash and Sa-Nur back home ''.

Arutz Shev'a

WhatsApp-Image-2020-11-16-at-08.19.06-1__w650h331q80.jpeg

Last edited:
Zohar Zacharov with Hayyim Tzipel - Mother If I Would

These are the two winners of last year competition.
Song by Hanan Ben-Ari about Gush Katif...:

And again the same melody
That You used to sing a lullaby
It plays in the heart reminding things from there
There in front of the same sea when the sands were to me home
And the winds whispered that I was not alone

...and You held my hand and said "look to the skies"
promised a day will come and again we return here

Mama, if I only could heal the yearning
The memories yet burning the mind
The love didn't win neither the spirit
Mama if I only could believe You and not run away
The heart betrayed doesn't let me trust
Only the melody yet gives the strength

And again the same melody each year on summer
In the greenhouse grow orange flowers
As then also the kids grew slow
Almost everyone built a home
Only the names of the streets
They remember what was buried

...remember we sang in front the ark: "If I forget You Jerusalem"
cried out a day will come and we again return here...

We'll again return there, we'll again return there
Mama, if I only could heal the yearning...
We will again return there...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back