Who Are The Five Worst Presidents In American History?

My favorite…the nexus of politics and history! And in today’s listicle, the work of one of the most astute and eruite intellects, Ben Shapiro. I came upon his piece of that title, Five Worst Presidents, and just had to share it!

The fifth worst President was Jimmy Carter, who did amazingly good job of damaging America given that he only lasted four years.

• Stagflation- high levels of inflation and stagnation.
  • Huge unemployment rates
  • Gasoline lines
  • The Iranian Revolution and the Hostage Crisis
  • Said he would reverse our “inordinate fear of communism,” followed by the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan
  • After his presidency he hung out with Hamas, and wrote speeches for Yasir Arafat
  • Brokered the North Korean deal that led to North Korea having nuclear weapons
That was from Ben, but let me add Carter’s lie about being a nuclear scientist.

I’d be remiss if I didn’t point out Carter’s party…..the Democrats.

And be sure to pay attention to the party affiliation of each of the next four Worst Presidents.
And let's not forget: Giving away the Panama Canal.

I was 17 when we moved there the year after the treaty was signed. To say Zonians were pissed is a colossal understatement.

Nixon put a man on the moon. Pop educated idiots think JFK did it. Every military adventure in the bloody 20th century happened during a democrat administration. Pop culture educated idiots think republicans did it. The point is that the poll is biased because the media manufactures historic perspective and the media has always defended democrat administrations.

My favorite…the nexus of politics and history! And in today’s listicle, the work of one of the most astute and eruite intellects, Ben Shapiro. I came upon his piece of that title, Five Worst Presidents, and just had to share it!

The fifth worst President was Jimmy Carter, who did amazingly good job of damaging America given that he only lasted four years.

• Gasoline lines
  • Said he would reverse our “inordinate fear of communism,” followed by the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan
  • After his presidency he hung out with Hamas, and wrote speeches for Yasir Arafat

And be sure to pay attention to the party affiliation of each of the next four Worst Presidents.
In my lifetime:

Worst: Trump - his lies and actions severely damaged the image of the USA at home and abroad.

2nd worst: Dubya - his invasion of Iraq was a boon to Iran and ISIS and damaged us in the Middle East for a generation or more.

Obama’s foreign policy was awful.

George Bush II’s foreign policy was awful.

Biden administration foreign policy has been the worst.

For example, Ukraine has been a total disaster.

And let’s not forget Biden’s censorship regime:

Last edited:
In my lifetime:

Worst: Trump - his lies and actions severely damaged the image of the USA at home and abroad.

2nd worst: Dubya - his invasion of Iraq was a boon to Iran and ISIS and damaged us in the Middle East for a generation or more.
You remain an imbecile.

• Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump cartels weren’t free to operate….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

• You have proven to be one of the America-hating 5th columnists. Proud?

And the fourth worst Presidnent in American history?????
The brilliant Ben Shapiro continued with the Five Worst Presidents.

The fourth worst President in American history is Barak Obama, who sent America completely off the rails.

• Obama came into office as a ‘unifier,’ and then went on to radically divide the American population . 72% of whites thought race relations were good in 2013, as did 66% of blacks. By 2015 that number was 51% of blacks and 45% of whites..
  • He presided over race riots in Ferguson and Baltimore.
  • He promoted the lie that police officers all over the country are racist, contributing to the rise of the Black Lives Matter movement.
  • The above leading to a rise in crime rates all over the nation.
  • The weakest economic recovery in modern American history.
  • Made regulation of the economy his priority.
  • Obamacare was originally estimated to cost $940 billion, now estimated at $1.76 trillion. Life expectancy in the country in 2010, when Obamacare kicked in, is now 77.28.
  • Polarized the county on same-sex marriage, reversing his election position.
  • Used the IRS to target his political opponents, and weaponized the DoJ under Eric Holder and used the FBI to target Trump.
  • Made Israel an enemy, but sent Iran pallets of cash and made it his priority to nuclearize the savages.
  • Gave Crimea to Russia and then leadership of Syria to Russia.
  • Backed the Arab Spring to destabilize the Middle East, pulled American troops our of Iraq leading to the rise of ISIS.
  • Spent more money than all prior 43 Presidents combined.
That was from Ben Shapiro, I’d be remiss if I didn’t point out Obama’s party…..the Democrats.

This crap again?

Everyone but you tRumplings know nazism is and extreme right wing ideology. Google it, look it up in a dictionary, use an encyclopedia, they all say the same thing.
Your stale political rhetoric doesn’t alter the facts.

Last edited:
You remain an imbecile.

• Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump cartels weren’t free to operate….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

• You have proven to be one of the America-hating 5th columnists. Proud?
Even if all that were true, which they are not, they would still be overshadowed by the his attempts to subvert our democracy, something you seem to support. Reminds me of the old joke: "Other than that, how was the play Mrs. Lincoln?".

Last edited:
And the fourth worst Presidnent in American history?????
The brilliant Ben Shapiro continued with the Five Worst Presidents.

The fourth worst President in American history is Barak Obama, who sent America completely off the rails.

• Obama came into office as a ‘unifier,’ and then went on to radically divide the American population . 72% of whites thought race relations were good in 2013, as did 66% of blacks. By 2015 that number was 51% of blacks and 45% of whites..
  • He presided over race riots in Ferguson and Baltimore.
  • He promoted the lie that police officers all over the country are racist, contributing to the rise of the Black Lives Matter movement.
  • The above leading to a rise in crime rates all over the nation.
  • The weakest economic recovery in modern American history.
  • Made regulation of the economy his priority.
  • Obamacare was originally estimated to cost $940 billion, now estimated at $1.76 trillion. Life expectancy in the country in 2010, when Obamacare kicked in, is now 77.28.
  • Polarized the county on same-sex marriage, reversing his election position.
  • Used the IRS to target his political opponents, and weaponized the DoJ under Eric Holder and used the FBI to target Trump.
  • Made Israel an enemy, but sent Iran pallets of cash and made it his priority to nuclearize the savages.
  • Gave Crimea to Russia and then leadership of Syria to Russia.
  • Backed the Arab Spring to destabilize the Middle East, pulled American troops our of Iraq leading to the rise of ISIS.
  • Spent more money than all prior 43 Presidents combined.
That was from Ben Shapiro, I’d be remiss if I didn’t point out Obama’s party…..the Democrats.

How are your nerves holding up after all the Shake, Rattle n' Roll this morning??

• Gasoline lines

1. Lincoln (Civil War): 1.3 million American casualties
2. FDR (WW2): 1.1 million American casualties
3. Wilson (WW1): 320,000 American casualties
4. LBJ (Viet Nam): 210,000 American casualties
5. Truman (Korea): 140,000 American casualties

*Special mention to Biden for 1+ million Ukranian casualties

Last edited:
  • Obamacare was originally estimated to cost $940 billion, now estimated at $1.76 trillion.
Dumb. Obamacare was originally estimated to cost $940 billion from 2010-2019 and save $500 billion in existing federal health care costs in that timeframe (with the remainder of the difference more than made up for with new revenues). It ended up costing about $300 billion and saving $900 billion in that timeframe.

• James Buchanan - left a mess for Lincoln to clean up.
  • Andrew Johnson - opposed the 14th amendment, lacked protection of newly freed slaves their civil liberties.
  • Warren G Harding - surrounded himself with his Ohio Gang crooks and wasn't above scandal himself.
A pair of Texas liars that got us into wars we didn't need:
  • LBJ
  • GW Bush

Even if all that were true, which they are not, they would still be overshadowed by the his attempts to subvert our democracy, something you seem to support. Reminds me of the old joke: "Other than that, how was the play Mrs. Lincoln?".
All true, as is my description of you.

Dumb. Obamacare was originally estimated to cost $940 billion from 2010-2019 and save $500 billion in existing federal health care costs in that timeframe (with the remainder of the difference more than made up for with new revenues). It ended up costing about $300 billion and saving $900 billion in that timeframe.
Universal health care: ObamaCare failed....
"The Federal Government's $146 Billion Obamacare Boo-Boo"
The Federal Government's $146 Billion Obamacare Boo-Boo -- The Motley Fool

"...the exchanges are on the brink of collapse. Major insurers are quitting, premiums are skyrocketing, enrollment is below expectations, and the administration is taking increasingly desperate measures to paper over the problems. By this time next year, the exchanges could be out of business."
Read more at: More Duct Tape Won’t Save Obamacare’s Collapsing Exchanges

Forum List

Back