Who are some of your favorite rock and roll lead singers, all-time?

My all-time favorite is Paul McCartney, for his lead vocals for The Beatles and Wings. 2) Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin. 3) Don Henley of The Eagles. 4) Ian Anderson of Jethro Tull, and 5) Jeff Lynne of ELO.

Roger Daltrey of The Who. Stevie Nicks from Fleetwood Mac, Steve Winwood from Traffic, Blind Faith, and his long solo career, Annie Lennox, and Stevie Ray Vaughan.

The late beautiful precious Steve Sanders of the three person act named Pyramid back in 1974

God bless you and those who have loved him longer than me always!!!

Holly

P.S. Steve is the one at the top of this picture from thirteen years later in 1987...if only I had discovered him then, but how could I when I was only five years old then. :( :( :(

157006.jpg

The late beautiful precious Steve Sanders of the three person act named Pyramid back in 1974

Holly

P.S. Steve is the one at the top of this picture from thirteen years later in 1987...if only I had discovered him then, but how could I when I was only five years old then. :( :( :(

157006.jpg
Thanks, Holly. Cool pic!

Holly

157006.jpg
Thanks, Holly. Cool pic!
You're welcome and thank you. It is one of my most favorites from when Steve was with the Oak Ridge Boys. I love his being at the top of it. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^ I banged some punana to this.
Steve Vai and all..LOL!
Imagine being 16 and having a 19 year old hot girlfriend to this.
Blonde and hot!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back