Who are some of the smartest, most intelligent posters on this site?

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
Valparaiso, Indiana USA
My top five are - 1) Ray9, his posts are always intelligent and thoughtful, and a joy to read. 2) Political Chic - She's always intelligent and insightful, AND quite funny, at times. 3) Night Son - Very intelligent and cerebral, he makes you actually THINK with his wonderful posts. 4) Angelo - THE smartest poster on this site concerning anything to do with guitar music, he's quite knowledgeable of politics, and can be very funny. 5) beautress, true to her site name, her posts are beautiful and kind, which is a rarity on here. And she's knowledgeable of a wide range of subjects. These five posters, as well as MANY others help make this site an enjoyable one to be on. Thank you SO much, my top five.

My top five are - 1) Ray9, his posts are always intelligent and thoughtful, and a joy to read. 2) Political Chic - She's always intelligent and insightful, AND quite funny, at times. 3) Night Son - Very intelligent and cerebral, he makes you actually THINK with his wonderful posts. 4) Angelo - THE smartest poster on this site concerning anything to do with guitar music, he's quite knowledgeable of politics, and can be very funny. 5) beautress, true to her site name, her posts are beautiful and kind, which is a rarity on here. And she's knowledgeable of a wide range of subjects. These five posters, as well as MANY others help make this site an enjoyable one to be on. Thank you SO much, my top five.
Butt sniffer
This is JUST the kind of response I expected from you, one of THE dumbest, most mentally challenged posters I've seen on this site. Just dreadful.

Butt sniffer
I've never seen that poster on this site. Maybe you listed your favorite from another site?

Butt sniffer
I've never seen that poster on this site. Maybe you listed your favorite from another site?
Ha-ha!

Generally the smart ones do not post here as the IQ of this board is fairly low with your picks except ray being real low.

Butt sniffer
This is JUST the kind of response I expected from you, one of THE dumbest, most mentally challenged posters I've seen on this site. Just dreadful.
Predictable is you.

I think our Mods are the smartest and most intelligent posters on this site.
I think you have to be in Mensa to be a USMB Mod

USMB Mods

1598030098194.jpeg

Someone as Divine and perfect as ME is NOT in your Top 5? :omg: That's it then onto Ignore you go :smoke:

Politicalchic......and not wanting to offend anyone I might not mention because there are so many of them.........all of the conservatives who I have read who are in the debate......

None of the left wingers....they couldn't find the truth, facts or reality if their lives depended on it.

Politicalchic......and not wanting to offend anyone I might not mention because there are so many of them.........all of the conservatives who I have read who are in the debate......

None of the left wingers....they couldn't find the truth, facts or reality if their lives depended on it.

Voting for Trump automatically disqualifies you

Someone as Divine and perfect as ME is NOT in your Top 5? :omg: That's it then onto Ignore you go :smoke:
You JUST missed my top 5, Lucy. In fact you're first off the bench if one of the 5 can't start the game...............

You JUST missed my top 5, Lucy. In fact you're first off the bench if one of the 5 can't start the game...............

I am always primed and ready to go....Hold my Tequila :smoke:

I WILL! I hope you and soon to be kidlet #6 are doing well. I'm doing quite well here in Indiana. My body has finally adjusted to the onset of diabetes I experienced about 6 months ago. Most days I'm fairly pain-free, which is a blessing.

Wow! Great post! Keep them coming. Thank you!

Wow! Great post! Keep them coming. Thank you!
I KNOW you're being sarcastic, but thanks for the sentiment.

I WILL! I hope you and soon to be kidlet #6 are doing well. I'm doing quite well here in Indiana. My body has finally adjusted to the onset of diabetes I experienced about 6 months ago. Most days I'm fairly pain-free, which is a blessing.

Good that you are at least pain-free most days.

Kid F is now here he arrived last Sunday, I posted a thread to announce:

Good that you are at least pain-free most days.

Kid F is now here he arrived last Sunday, I posted a thread to announce:

Congratulations, Lucy!

Forum List

Back