Hello To Kid F

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Okay we had to go to the hospital at 4AM, got there at 4.30AM and Kid F arrived at 5.51AM and he is EXCELLENT and we had to stay in for the usual 6 hours and then we were all released to home. Kid F weighs 7.5lbs and is 55 cm in length. He weighs the exact same as Kid E did, but he in length is more than her. Kid F was supposed to arrive September 8 but he decided to arrive a few weeks early, which is GREAT because the rest of the kidlets were getting ready to COMBUST waiting ANY longer for him!

ALL the kidlets MEGA excited and love him already, they have been stroking him and kissing him and they just adore him.

The plan now is for me to be ready to go motorcycle riding with my Papa by at LEAST this Saturday, that Indian I bought has just been sitting there waiting for this moment :)

Okay we had to go to the hospital at 4AM, got there at 4.30AM and Kid F arrived at 5.51AM and he is EXCELLENT and we had to stay in for the usual 6 hours and then we were all released to home. Kid F weighs 7.5lbs and is 55 cm in length. He weighs the exact same as Kid E did, but he in length is more than her. Kid F was supposed to arrive September 8 but he decided to arrive a few weeks early, which is GREAT because the rest of the kidlets were getting ready to COMBUST waiting ANY longer for him!

ALL the kidlets MEGA excited and love him already, they have been stroking him and kissing him and they just adore him.

The plan now is for me to be ready to go motorcycle riding with my Papa by at LEAST this Saturday, that Indian I bought has just been sitting there waiting for this moment :)
Mazal Tov!

^^^^ For ALL those thinking oh in a few months I will be posting a thread titled Kid G.

This is not happening, this is it now with Kid F. Obviously I am a sex maniac and I PROMISE that I will now be getting help to control my sex addiction :smoke: :abgg2q.jpg:

^^^^ For ALL those thinking oh in a few months I will be posting a thread titled Kid G.

This is not happening, this is it now with Kid F. Obviously I am a sex maniac and I PROMISE that I will now be getting help to control my sex addiction :smoke: :abgg2q.jpg:
That involves Mr. Lucy, so we know how that goes. It's OK.

Not a damn thing wrong with having children.

That involves Mr. Lucy, so we know how that goes. It's OK.

Not a damn thing wrong with having children.

Nothing wrong no and MORE peoples should be having kidlets and at LEAST four kidlets each.

Congrats, Mom!

1597614868013.png

You need three more for a baseball team

Congratulations, and it's nice to know you're not one of those parents who give their kids weird names that are hard to spell! A, E, C, etc. will make will make their lives so much easier, especially re signing checks and stuff.

il_570xN.849570285_hnry.jpg

Forum List

Back