Whitmer kidnapping case - Not Guilty on all counts

Did you think it would turn out like this?

• Total voters
We know you arent going to do anything.
A lot of people including you are in for a surprise. The American people are very angry at democrats. When New Yorkers are this angry, that's saying something. Only a fool like you would brush it off.

People will be paid to gin up riots if/when Trump is acquitted.

If you want to see real anger? Look at the New Yorkers in NYC today.

No chanty brainwashy slogans, just GRAHHHHHH!!! :death:

They are mad. And guess what? MAGAs are that mad, too. Just holding back to see if the system is going to work.
Riots are going to happen, heaven help us, whether he is acquitted or convicted.

"Men accused of plotting to kidnap Governor Whitmer found not guilty on all counts"​

"
ANTRIM COUNTY, Mich., (WPBN/WGTU) -- A jury has found three men accused of taking part in a 2020 plot to kidnap Governor Gretchen Whitmer not guilty on all counts."

So! It was all BS after all.

Do I smell FBI entrapment?

It's quite possible.

I remember seeing a lot of arguing about this one back and forth.

It turns out they weren't guilty after all! :D
Jessie Smollett must have helped with the plot .. we already knew this years ago, and taxpayers spent zillions of dollars for the obvious.

So! It was all BS after all. Do I smell FBI entrapment?
It turns out they weren't guilty after all!
So the sting operation of the FBI to set those guys up, didnt get a conviction.
No wonder the fucking Marxists in the Capitol wont allow a fair trial
It will come back to haunt those fuckers one day. I hope to be there for the hangings.
Now they should put the fed boys on trial who set this whole thing up.

I thought that most of them had been convicted.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
And the class "A" goes to the guy who doesn't even live in America ---Tom T.

Which goes to show the inadequacies of the American educational system.....or alternatively......the intelligence level of America's RWNJs.

Trust me, posters......homework is a thing:14 charged ..... 9 convicted.
Two of 'em for close to 20yrs in State lock-ups ---- in Ionia or Jackson.

It can be tough being MAGA. And yes, we are lookin' at the avataree, Duke.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
And the class "A" goes to the guy who doesn't even live in America ---Tom T.

Which goes to show the the inadequacies of the American educational system.....or alternatively......the intelligence level of America's RWNJs.

Trust me, posters......homework is a thing:14 charged ..... 9 convicted.
Two of 'em for close to 20yrs in State lock-ups ---- in Ionia or Jackson.

It can be tough being MAGA. And yes, we are lookin' at the avataree, Duke.
List of 9 convicted=-?

I only find 5.

1. Fox
  2. Morrison
  3. Garbin
  4. Croft
  5. Franks
  6. Musico
  7. Fix
  8. Higgins
  9. Bellar
Why does this say Fox and Croft ended in a mistrial?

"
but the charges against Mr Fox and Mr Croft ended in mistrial."

Something is really not right about this case. It's really none of my business, but this smells like a 2-day old fish in a newspaper.

This was lib loon in CAPS front page for over a year.
Hoax
Sound familiar?

WHAT???

Are you telling me that democrats made up more shit out of thin air and then used it to destroy more peoples lives?

Say it ain't so!

"Men accused of plotting to kidnap Governor Whitmer found not guilty on all counts"​

"
ANTRIM COUNTY, Mich., (WPBN/WGTU) -- A jury has found three men accused of taking part in a 2020 plot to kidnap Governor Gretchen Whitmer not guilty on all counts."

It's quite possible.

Dumbass, several of them have already been convicted.

Did you get fooled AGAIN? :laugh:

"

It's quite possible.

She is a scourge on our state.

"Are you telling me that democrats made up more shit out of thin air and then used it to destroy more peoples lives?"
Only a RWNJ suggested that that is so.
But it ain't so.
The blokes planned to kidnap the Governor.
True that.
Several confessed to exactly that.
Others were found by a jury of their peers to doing exactly that.
Some minor wannabe's playing at being MealTeam 6'rs......were acquitted. (Didja see a pic of the recent ones? The only thing those chubbies could kidnap is a Big Mac.)
But, at the end of the day.....it was real. And it was infiltrated by snitches who went to the FBI.
And the dumbasses are now paying their debt to society....ala' the American Constitution and the state's criminal code.
As it should be.
All true patriots can agree on that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"She is a scourge on our state."
Look, I don't have a dog in your disagreements with the governor of that state, but.....but she seems to be doing a pretty decent job,
She had the courage....and took the grief.....for trying to protect her citizens when the panic of early Covid was overtaking the nation,
That state's economy is doing pretty well. Low unemployment. High employment. Wages rising. Home values stable or rising. Companies with plans to expand their manufacturing in that state. Companies with record profits.
In short, there are a lot of states that would love to be in the position of her state.

OK, and then a personal opinion of my poor avatar: The invasion of the Michigan Capitol in Lansing by armed 'citizen dumbasses, including Proud Boys and Boogaloo Boys served in April 2020 as foreplay, as a warm-up act, .....for what happened 9 months later in our nation's Capitol on J6.

The images of those dumbasses with long guns in the gallery of the Michigan Capitol demonstrated to JackassWorld that they could invade Capitols with impunity.

1694862453359.png
1694862480987.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back