Whites only

The headline of "whites only" is false, as is evident by the references that the idiot in the video makes to women. Farce. This dingbat apparently doesn't know that approximately half of "white" people are female. No wonder he's a late bloomer. He doesn't even know that his mommy was a woman.

The white straight males who have throughout history excluded women, people of color, LGBTs, and people who belong to various religions have been playing identity politics since forever. Every other group has had to join together according to whatever characteristic of their identity has been attacked just to fight for a seat at the table, and now this group of moronic white straight males, which by no means is composed of all persons fitting that description, are bitching about "identity politics." Laughable.

Oh boo hoo victims of the oppressive white man
You're white it doesnt matter tHat youre female ....using identity politics
THiers nothing wrong with you having a seat at the whites only table..I mean who will make us sandwiches and sit on our faces but youre going to now turn around and exclude a whole group and say it ok for you to do that ...then it ok if I do it to

I was born in 68 ..oppression...discrimination aimed at women and blacks
I have no idea what you're talking about

But the fight Carries on right useful idiots

Tell me stupid what are women and blacks prevented from doing today ? Simply for being a woman or a colored person?
List thE injustices ..

Thank you for demonstrating your devotion to identity politics. In a very dirty way. Who is excluding a whole group? I went out of my way to point out that I was not excluding a whole group, just the ones guilty of misconduct toward others, but you are too ignorant to notice. There is a great deal of difference between white straight guys who are not ignorant jackasses and those who are.

I dont know what you're talking about like I said I was born into a post racial world where race creed color or sex didn't matter anymore ...until we figured out it was a lie and the non racist left dove head first into identity politics and started separating people into groups

So throughout history only whites are guilty of crimes against savages ?
Now were they left wingers or right wingers
:auiqs.jpg:
Derp

Stop oppressing me racist

I'm oppressing you??? I was born over a decade before you, and we have never lived in a world where race creed color or sex didn't matter anymore.

I wasn't talking about "history" and your random reference to "savages" warrants a definition of this term from you.

I was, and am, talking about current-day assholes. You are trying to identity all white guys as white trash, but I won't let you. There are too many decent folks among them.

The headline of "whites only" is false, as is evident by the references that the idiot in the video makes to women. Farce. This dingbat apparently doesn't know that approximately half of "white" people are female. No wonder he's a late bloomer. He doesn't even know that his mommy was a woman.

The white straight males who have throughout history excluded women, people of color, LGBTs, and people who belong to various religions have been playing identity politics since forever. Every other group has had to join together according to whatever characteristic of their identity has been attacked just to fight for a seat at the table, and now this group of moronic white straight males, which by no means is composed of all persons fitting that description, are bitching about "identity politics." Laughable.

THiers nothing wrong with you having a seat at the whites only table..I mean who will make us sandwiches and sit on our faces but youre going to now turn around and exclude a whole group and say it ok for you to do that ...then it ok if I do it to

Tell me stupid what are women and blacks prevented from doing today ? Simply for being a woman or a colored person?
List thE injustices ..

Thank you for demonstrating your devotion to identity politics. In a very dirty way. Who is excluding a whole group? I went out of my way to point out that I was not excluding a whole group, just the ones guilty of misconduct toward others, but you are too ignorant to notice. There is a great deal of difference between white straight guys who are not ignorant jackasses and those who are.

I dont know what you're talking about like I said I was born into a post racial world where race creed color or sex didn't matter anymore ...until we figured out it was a lie and the non racist left dove head first into identity politics and started separating people into groups

Derp

I'm oppressing you??? I was born over a decade before you, and we have never lived in a world where race creed color or sex didn't matter anymore.

I wasn't talking about "history" and your random reference to "savages" warrants a definition of this term from you.

I was, and am, talking about current-day assholes. You are trying to identity all white guys as white trash, but I won't let you. There are too many decent folks among them.

Agreed. And many of those white men would like whites like DY to crawl back under his rock because he is a stain on those decent non racist white men.

List thE injustices ..

Derp

You're nothing but a dumb hick racist piece of white trailer trash who was practically defending a white attacker who attacked a black person preaching the good word on a nyc subway

You're a friggin moron a racist and anti Christian and just another tolerant lefty ..why not just get it over with join antifa stand out in front of an ice detention facility and call the black agents *******

White pride world wide

List thE injustices ..

Derp

Agreed. And many of those white men would like whites like DY to crawl back under his rock because he is a stain on those decent non racist white men.

That's a white devil yer agreeing with..a user ...a wanna be slave owner

Dont say we didn't warn before either sista soldier becky
The white left is the real white devil ....

We stay on our current path the future wont be bright for anyone ...anywhere

Wake up white people

List thE injustices ..

Derp

You're nothing but a dumb hick racist piece of white trailer trash who was practically defending a white attacker who attacked a black person preaching the good word on a nyc subway

You're a friggin moron a racist and anti Christian and just another tolerant lefty ..why not just get it over with join antifa stand out in front of an ice detention facility and call the black agents *******

White pride world wide

When are you going to run out of vocabulary that proves my point? You must be exhausted.

List thE injustices ..

Derp

That's a white devil yer agreeing with..a user ...a wanna be slave owner

Dont say we didn't warn before either sista soldier becky
The white left is the real white devil ....

We stay on our current path the future wont be bright for anyone ...anywhere

Wake up white people

You are a fucking racist and you want to tell me about people like Lys. You claim she's a wanna be slave owner. And just exactly what would my life be like in your white supremacist world motherfucker? So don't try that shit with me white boy. First off I'm a man and my name ain't becky. You are the devil bitch and the devil is multi racial. The world needs to rid itself of people like you. Whites don't need to wake up to your bullshit. You need to be put to sleep.

List thE injustices ..

Derp

White pride world wide

When are you going to run out of vocabulary that proves my point? You must be exhausted.

Eh

Dont ya have black Christians to attack for doing absolutely nothing wrong

Leave the black Christian's alone white devil bitches

And many of those white men would like whites like DY to crawl back under his rock because he is a stain on those decent non racist white men.

Is he now? Really.

While I second your assessment of the little screeching brawler, do we really find a "stain" on an entire group ("white men") because of the deplorable one and his benighted ilk?

And no, I don't want him under a rock, or hidden in any way. Much rather, I want him to continue dancing around with his flabby arse exposed so as to serve as a warning against the persistence, and the prevalence, of the problem he and his benighted ilk pose. There should not be any illusion about it.

You guys are crying because you can't be openly racist.

crying-baby-party-56800676.jpg
Didn't Malcolm X take a bullet from his spiritual leader? I guess there are worse things than racism.

No he didn't. And it was racists who paid the sellouts that killed him.
"The outspoken black leader was "in no doubt that it would be either the Nation of Islam or the FBI or both." Seems like spiritual leader is very much in the mix. The FBI usually surveils and harasses.

People of color are excluding people of color for being conservative and/or Trump supporters.

And many of those white men would like whites like DY to crawl back under his rock because he is a stain on those decent non racist white men.

Is he now? Really.

While I second your assessment of the little screeching brawler, do we really find a "stain" on an entire group ("white men") because of the deplorable one and his benighted ilk?

And no, I don't want him under a rock, or hidden in any way. Much rather, I want him to continue dancing around with his flabby arse exposed so as to serve as a warning against the persistence, and the prevalence, of the problem he and his benighted ilk pose. There should not be any illusion about it.
He is a stain on whites just as much as bad blacks are stains on us. And instead of always crying not all white people, it is Incumbent that the stains get removed.

You guys are crying because you can't be openly racist.

crying-baby-party-56800676.jpg
Didn't Malcolm X take a bullet from his spiritual leader? I guess there are worse things than racism.

No he didn't. And it was racists who paid the sellouts that killed him.
"The outspoken black leader was "in no doubt that it would be either the Nation of Islam or the FBI or both." Seems like spiritual leader is very much in the mix. The FBI usually surveils and harasses.

He was no longer X's spiritual leader when he was killed. X had renounced Muhammad and started detailing his crookedness and immorality.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back