Black school principal fired for holocaust denial

impuretrash

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2017
Messages
10,195
Reaction score
1,921
Points
290
'This Is a Textbook Example of a Witch Hunt': Black Florida Principal Fired After Saying He Couldn't Confirm Holocaust Actually Happened

I subscribe to the atlanta black star on facebook for lols. 99% of the time their stories are designed to instigate anger towards white people over trivial matters like a video of some old russian dude on a NY bus saying the n-word. The other 1% is stupid shallow black celebrity gossip. The comments section is where the real fun happens, lots of black supremacist calls for racial violence and conspiracy theories such as how whenever a black person goes missing it's because white people abducted him to steal his organs and drain his melanin.

Anyway...this story is particularly interesting. I wonder if this dude has connections to the nation of islam? The article definitely implies that it was wrong to fire this man over his statements even though the site routinely tries to ruin white people's lives for uttering the N-word. Such hypocrisy.

The comments section is literal gold. All these assholes who believe in a revised history where black people invented everything and whitey took credit are saying yes the holocaust definitely happened. Nigga what? White people wrote that history that shit be fake ass hell!
 

Third Party

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
7,636
Reaction score
620
Points
275
'This Is a Textbook Example of a Witch Hunt': Black Florida Principal Fired After Saying He Couldn't Confirm Holocaust Actually Happened

I subscribe to the atlanta black star on facebook for lols. 99% of the time their stories are designed to instigate anger towards white people over trivial matters like a video of some old russian dude on a NY bus saying the n-word. The other 1% is stupid shallow black celebrity gossip. The comments section is where the real fun happens, lots of black supremacist calls for racial violence and conspiracy theories such as how whenever a black person goes missing it's because white people abducted him to steal his organs and drain his melanin.

Anyway...this story is particularly interesting. I wonder if this dude has connections to the nation of islam? The article definitely implies that it was wrong to fire this man over his statements even though the site routinely tries to ruin white people's lives for uttering the N-word. Such hypocrisy.

The comments section is literal gold. All these assholes who believe in a revised history where black people invented everything and whitey took credit are saying yes the holocaust definitely happened. Nigga what? White people wrote that history that shit be fake ass hell!
If he violated curriculum, then he needs to change his actions and speech-but not beliefs. His thoughts are his. Same thing with rebel flag.
 

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2009
Messages
207,131
Reaction score
34,430
Points
2,190
Fire his ass
 

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2009
Messages
207,131
Reaction score
34,430
Points
2,190
'This Is a Textbook Example of a Witch Hunt': Black Florida Principal Fired After Saying He Couldn't Confirm Holocaust Actually Happened

I subscribe to the atlanta black star on facebook for lols. 99% of the time their stories are designed to instigate anger towards white people over trivial matters like a video of some old russian dude on a NY bus saying the n-word. The other 1% is stupid shallow black celebrity gossip. The comments section is where the real fun happens, lots of black supremacist calls for racial violence and conspiracy theories such as how whenever a black person goes missing it's because white people abducted him to steal his organs and drain his melanin.

Anyway...this story is particularly interesting. I wonder if this dude has connections to the nation of islam? The article definitely implies that it was wrong to fire this man over his statements even though the site routinely tries to ruin white people's lives for uttering the N-word. Such hypocrisy.

The comments section is literal gold. All these assholes who believe in a revised history where black people invented everything and whitey took credit are saying yes the holocaust definitely happened. Nigga what? White people wrote that history that shit be fake ass hell!
If he violated curriculum, then he needs to change his actions and speech-but not beliefs. His thoughts are his. Same thing with rebel flag.
His thoughts were broadcast to the school district

At that point they became a representation of the school
 

Third Party

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
7,636
Reaction score
620
Points
275
'This Is a Textbook Example of a Witch Hunt': Black Florida Principal Fired After Saying He Couldn't Confirm Holocaust Actually Happened

I subscribe to the atlanta black star on facebook for lols. 99% of the time their stories are designed to instigate anger towards white people over trivial matters like a video of some old russian dude on a NY bus saying the n-word. The other 1% is stupid shallow black celebrity gossip. The comments section is where the real fun happens, lots of black supremacist calls for racial violence and conspiracy theories such as how whenever a black person goes missing it's because white people abducted him to steal his organs and drain his melanin.

Anyway...this story is particularly interesting. I wonder if this dude has connections to the nation of islam? The article definitely implies that it was wrong to fire this man over his statements even though the site routinely tries to ruin white people's lives for uttering the N-word. Such hypocrisy.

The comments section is literal gold. All these assholes who believe in a revised history where black people invented everything and whitey took credit are saying yes the holocaust definitely happened. Nigga what? White people wrote that history that shit be fake ass hell!
If he violated curriculum, then he needs to change his actions and speech-but not beliefs. His thoughts are his. Same thing with rebel flag.
His thoughts were broadcast to the school district

At that point they became a representation of the school
Then he needs to apologize.
 

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2009
Messages
207,131
Reaction score
34,430
Points
2,190
'This Is a Textbook Example of a Witch Hunt': Black Florida Principal Fired After Saying He Couldn't Confirm Holocaust Actually Happened

I subscribe to the atlanta black star on facebook for lols. 99% of the time their stories are designed to instigate anger towards white people over trivial matters like a video of some old russian dude on a NY bus saying the n-word. The other 1% is stupid shallow black celebrity gossip. The comments section is where the real fun happens, lots of black supremacist calls for racial violence and conspiracy theories such as how whenever a black person goes missing it's because white people abducted him to steal his organs and drain his melanin.

Anyway...this story is particularly interesting. I wonder if this dude has connections to the nation of islam? The article definitely implies that it was wrong to fire this man over his statements even though the site routinely tries to ruin white people's lives for uttering the N-word. Such hypocrisy.

The comments section is literal gold. All these assholes who believe in a revised history where black people invented everything and whitey took credit are saying yes the holocaust definitely happened. Nigga what? White people wrote that history that shit be fake ass hell!
If he violated curriculum, then he needs to change his actions and speech-but not beliefs. His thoughts are his. Same thing with rebel flag.
His thoughts were broadcast to the school district

At that point they became a representation of the school
Then he needs to apologize.
And be fired
 

Third Party

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2019
Messages
7,636
Reaction score
620
Points
275
'This Is a Textbook Example of a Witch Hunt': Black Florida Principal Fired After Saying He Couldn't Confirm Holocaust Actually Happened

I subscribe to the atlanta black star on facebook for lols. 99% of the time their stories are designed to instigate anger towards white people over trivial matters like a video of some old russian dude on a NY bus saying the n-word. The other 1% is stupid shallow black celebrity gossip. The comments section is where the real fun happens, lots of black supremacist calls for racial violence and conspiracy theories such as how whenever a black person goes missing it's because white people abducted him to steal his organs and drain his melanin.

Anyway...this story is particularly interesting. I wonder if this dude has connections to the nation of islam? The article definitely implies that it was wrong to fire this man over his statements even though the site routinely tries to ruin white people's lives for uttering the N-word. Such hypocrisy.

The comments section is literal gold. All these assholes who believe in a revised history where black people invented everything and whitey took credit are saying yes the holocaust definitely happened. Nigga what? White people wrote that history that shit be fake ass hell!
If he violated curriculum, then he needs to change his actions and speech-but not beliefs. His thoughts are his. Same thing with rebel flag.
His thoughts were broadcast to the school district

At that point they became a representation of the school
Then he needs to apologize.
And be fired
And be suspended?
 

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List

Top