Whites Must Do Their Part to End Racism

I didn't really introduce reparations and I don't want this thread to turn into a white grievance whining thread about how blacks don't deserve reparations and all the other garbage that comes with it. This thread is about what whites can do to end racism in the white community.

Last thing, whites have been given direct economic assistance from the governments of this country and as a British colony on several occasions. To talk about what blacks are not owed after we worked for free while this country started acquiring wealth and that we have paid taxes for programs that excluded us while providing economic assistance to whites shows that you really lack knowledge of how things have been done in this country. For whites like you, the first step in ending racism is for you to go back and study the history of this country's public policy.
I need to go back and study history?

You don’t want the thread to be about reparations and you just keep on crying about it?

Reparations are owed to former slaves who were slaves and not to you!

You have to prove your ancestry and staking a claim while never having a slave as your ancestor is wrong and shouldn’t be done.

No one owes you anything in life.

Telling someone to study history is hilarious seeing you have been introducing subjects that show your community benefited from and now you want to hide and why?

Simple, when we delve into the real subject matter it is discovered Blacks are not as innocent as they proclaim and want to hide their wrong doings just like White Society.

Have you noticed I haven’t deny a thing and stated it is true and that truly bothers you and why?

When someone uses the truth it defeats the lies and when it defeats the lies then those like you demand silence because you do not want to know the ugly truth that we are all monsters!

It bothers you to know I have no issue stating the truth and telling you that if you want Civil discussion you must first stop demanding and understand no one owes you anything in life…

this isn't true. There are none living and the last one died in 1993 at the age of 110 years old.
Go tell that to the person at Fox News who wrote the article. Furthermore there is the Cobell vs. Salazar settlement that basically paid reparations for things caused by the Dawes Act. Look, this thread is about what whites need to do to end racism in white communities and it isn't telling blacks how they aren't getting reparations.

I need to go back and study history?

You don’t want the thread to be about reparations and you just keep on crying about it?

Reparations are owed to former slaves who were slaves and not to you!

You have to prove your ancestry and staking a claim while never having a slave as your ancestor is wrong and shouldn’t be done.

No one owes you anything in life.

Telling someone to study history is hilarious seeing you have been introducing subjects that show your community benefited from and now you want to hide and why?

Simple, when we delve into the real subject matter it is discovered Blacks are not as innocent as they proclaim and want to hide their wrong doings just like White Society.

Have you noticed I haven’t deny a thing and stated it is true and that truly bothers you and why?

When someone uses the truth it defeats the lies and when it defeats the lies then those like you demand silence because you do not want to know the ugly truth that we are all monsters!

It bothers you to know I have no issue stating the truth and telling you that if you want Civil discussion you must first stop demanding and understand no one owes you anything in life…
Yes you need to go back and study history.

Yes you need to go back and study history.
No, you need to stop hiding the real history!

Prove me wrong!

Link to where I am wrong!

You haven’t and can’t and you know it!

So learn the real history and stop rewriting it because it does not help your case…

No one and I mean no one owes you anything and now I will demand a thread ban so you can keep on writing your lies seeing you know for a fact your own community benefited from what happened to the Japanese Americans in L.A., California.

Do not introduce subjects you do not want to hurt your argument!

IM2. This is what i think should happen. People should top talking about it. People want to live their lives in peace with their fellow man. Stop putting ideas in peoples' heads about hate. when you do that you just make people angry and defensive. Blacks and whites were getting along before Obama became president......he was the single worst thing for race relations in this nation. he had a chip on his shoulder, his bride had a chip on his shoulder and they pushed this stupidity. Leave people alone. They get along fine when people aren't pushing this bs all the time. Stop putting wedges between folk. Stop giving money and ears to race baiters and race rioters.

IM2. This is what i think should happen. People should top talking about it. People want to live their lives in peace with their fellow man. Stop putting ideas in peoples' heads about hate. when you do that you just make people angry and defensive. Blacks and whites were getting along before Obama became president......he was the single worst thing for race relations in this nation. he had a chip on his shoulder, his bride had a chip on his shoulder and they pushed this stupidity. Leave people alone. They get along fine when people aren't pushing this bs all the time. Stop putting wedges between folk. Stop giving money and ears to race baiters and race rioters.
First off race divide has been going on before Obama and David Duke in the 1990’s was a great example.

Next, Michelle Obama is a her and not a he and I am going to defend her when needed even though I disagree with her Husband and her.

Finally, let me be clear people do not get along no matter if we do or do not talk about it.

Blacks prefer Blacks, Whites prefer Whites and so on, so let live in reality.

Sure there are exceptions and I have no issue with that at all but also we must understand not talking about it does not mean it does not exist.

What must be done is admit it is reality and it will never end…

No it does not. You need to grow up and face what whites have done and continue to do instead of whining and providing a warped and false opinion about legal theories.

I got "what whites have done" -- it's the "continue to do" part that I MAY BE a bit sketchy on. PLEASE fill me in on THAT part. And is this ME? ALL WHITES or even Black conservatives?

And spare me the right-wing equity vs equality crap. That's a bunch of right-wing race-bait crap. When has this country ever had equality? NEVER,, and whites have been the ones who have benefitted.

Explain to me how the EQUITY demand has replaced the EQUALITY demand. That's not my imagination. Sure thing boss. It's a "right-wing race-bait crap. NOPE. The LEFT invented every PART of these different goals with a LOT of help from anti-capitalism Marxist revolutionaries on the "equity" part.

“There’s a big difference between equality and equity,” said now Vice President Kamala Harris as she ran for the presidency of the United States, and many millions watched and shared her video, which depicted one mountain climber who starts in a deep hole and another who starts much higher up.1 On the very day of his inauguration, with Vice President Harris at his side, President Joe Biden embraced the word “equity” in executive orders.2 He charged Susan Rice, director of his Domestic Policy Council, “with ensuring that the new administration embeds issues of racial equity into everything it does.”3 Federal agencies have been ordered to report on systemic barriers hampering access to benefits, services, and procurement opportunities.

Often, “equality” appears as the inadequate alternative. For example, a memorable cartoon circulating on the internet depicts two scenes of three children looking over a fence at a ball game. The first scene is labeled “Equality” and shows each child standing on a box with the tall child looking easily over the fence, a middle-size child able to just see over the fence, and a small child unable to see over the fence at all. The second scene, labeled “Equity,” depicts the tall child able to look over the fence while standing on the ground, the middle-size child able to see over the fence by standing on one box, and the small child, now standing on two stacked boxes, also able to see over the fence; all three are essentially getting the same view.9 The images provide vivid contrasts. They are invoked in discussions urging equity rather than equality. Individualized accommodations for students with disabilities represent one version of equity, already mandated and implemented by law under frameworks labeled in terms of antidiscrimination, inclusion, or equality. Whatever it is called, treating everyone the same, regardless of background factors, historical inequities, and personal situation, inspired Anatole France’s observation, “The law, in its majestic equality, forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal their bread.”10

--------------------------------------------------
Yep boss I knows right-wing crap when I smells it. :biggrin: You just RUN from any discussion of a real change in goal lines in equality. Because NOW -- you want 15% MORE than just equal. Its gotta be ONE or the OTHER. Because you can't get guaranteed EQUAL OUTCOMES AND REPARATIONS. WHICH DO YA WANT?

When has this country ever had equality? NEVER,, and whites have been the ones who have benefitted. Now some right-wingers who are anti anything not white want to twist words and make up a theory that doesn't exist in the hopes of stopping anything that will create real equality. You believe a bunch of crap flacaltenn, it's time you woke up or just admit your problem.

REALLY -- there's not almost perfect equal equality NOW? Someone holding black kids back from VALUING the educations that they are offered? Certainly MONEY is not that problem. It's getting parents to sign report cards and CARE about their kids getting smarter.

By the LAW - there is PERFECT equality and equal opportunity. Explain to me why this isn't so. IN SPECIFIC examples that dont go into history. TODAY. Is it poverty? Is it just being a minority and feeling isolated? It's NOT ACTUAL old-fashioned racism -- maybe it's those racist hand dryers..

Explain Prof. please.

Buffalo has not always had a mayor and 3 city council members. Furthermore the situation there is the result of years. So again, the study of past public policy is important. Now this thread is about what whites need to do to fix racism in the white community. A black mayor and 3 black city council members are not fixing racism in the Buffalo white community and by judging how whites acted when we had a black president, it means that whites would get more stubborn and racist.

R U serious? THe white people of Buffalo hating Obama? Was that even EVER a thing? Those council members represent THEIR MOSTLY black communities. If they DO their job, there is NO racism holding those communities back. And the mayor will back them. So how are these communities NOT in control of their own destinies and still oppressed by white people?

After that -- we'll discuss how Lori Lightfoot sounds a bit like you with her not recognizing white people in press conferences and how black run chicago or baltimore or philly are just meccas of progress, SAFETY and wealth generation for blacks because they are IN CHARGE ...

But NOW -- even tho in your opinion, white people cant discuss black community issues and suggest a DAMN thing to stop the killing, but you just went super-hypocrit by saying that "3 BLACK district commissioners are not fixing racism in the WHITE communities". THAT'S really rich. And a glaring double standard. Thought it was MY job to fix white racism. Make up my mind dude.

No, you need to stop hiding the real history!

Prove me wrong!

Link to where I am wrong!

You haven’t and can’t and you know it!

So learn the real history and stop rewriting it because it does not help your case…

No one and I mean no one owes you anything and now I will demand a thread ban so you can keep on writing your lies seeing you know for a fact your own community benefited from what happened to the Japanese Americans in L.A., California.

Do not introduce subjects you do not want to hurt your argument!
As the OP introduced how the Japanese Americans were paid reparations let me remind the op how Blacks benefited from what Roosevelt did:

Let understand as the OP demands we in the White Society should apologize and own for our racist ways the Op better remember how Blacks benefited from what Roosevelt did in Compton and not rewrite history because it hurts his argument.

I will never deny the brutal history of this filthy nation from it Genocide of Native Americans to it usage of Slaves to it many lies to send minorities too war but I will not let someone tarnish what happened to Japanese Americans and how Black Society benefited from it because facts shouldn’t be changed!

So yes we should read history from Black Slave Owners too how the U.S. Government has made a racial divide for the sole purpose the benefit from it.

Our own Government does this and yet so many of you enjoy their brainwashing and it amazes me.

You get token colleges and wow we have grants for only black students and yet I need to learn history and end white racism.

You can not end racism no matter what you demand and when you demand it, well then you lose the fight because the opposition will say no!

Now One thing I am seeing here is that most of the whites who are responding have no clue about this nations history.
That is an absurd accusation that renders you to be an incompetent debater. Stay on topic - has there been any offering that meets your expectations of an answer to the topic?

I didn't really introduce reparations and I don't want this thread to turn into a white grievance whining thread about how blacks don't deserve reparations and all the other garbage that comes with it. This thread is about what whites can do to end racism in the white community.

Last thing, whites have been given direct economic assistance from the governments of this country and as a British colony on several occasions. To talk about what blacks are not owed after we worked for free while this country started acquiring wealth and that we have paid taxes for programs that excluded us while providing economic assistance to whites shows that you really lack knowledge of how things have been done in this country. For whites like you, the first step in ending racism is for you to go back and study the history of this country's public policy.
You are not all blacks. YOU did not work for free.

That is an absurd accusation that renders you to be an incompetent debater. Stay on topic - has there been any offering that meets your expectations of an answer to the topic?
Better question is can the Op offer something that does not benefit him only?

Before you respond notice this is about him and his demands of what he believe is owed and needed, and I say no.

So what is his next offering?

No it does not. You need to grow up and face what whites have done and continue to do instead of whining and providing a warped and false opinion about legal theories. And spare me the right-wing equity vs equality crap. That's a bunch of right-wing race-bait crap. When has this country ever had equality? NEVER,, and whites have been the ones who have benefitted. Now some right-wingers who are anti anything not white want to twist words and make up a theory that doesn't exist in the hopes of stopping anything that will create real equality. You believe a bunch of crap flacaltenn, it's time you woke up or just admit your problem.

Dumb white kids have always been given things, and you keep ignoring that.. Dumb white kids are going to colleges because daddy was able to. And daddy was dumb, but he got in because his daddy was able to because the school refused to let blacks who had higher grades into the school. You ignore GENERATIONS of that shit to present teflon history as if when Johnson signed the Civil Rights Act, poof white racism disappeared.

This is the time whites like you must face reality. Stop repeating that right wing malarkey.
Your posts look pretty whiney

Why do whites think they can dispute someone black on matters affecting black people. What you said is straight base ignorance. You are totally incorrect.
Most poor people are poor because they make poor financial and social decisions. Someone who is consistently broke before their next paycheck or benefits check will also be broke within a short time if you give them a million dollars in reparations or lottery winnings. They would squander their windfall on high living and fancy toys. A few would invest it wisely and thrive. I was raised dirt poor, but one lesson I learned very early in life was to plan my spending so as to have at least a little left on payday, it wasn't always possible, but that was the plan and I usually managed.

Most poor people are poor because they make poor financial and social decisions. Someone who is consistently broke before their next paycheck or benefits check will also be broke within a short time if you give them a million dollars in reparations or lottery winnings. They would squander their windfall on high living and fancy toys. A few would invest it wisely and thrive. I was raised dirt poor, but one lesson I learned very early in life was to plan my spending so as to have at least a little left on payday, it wasn't always possible, but that was the plan and I usually managed.
Words to the wise

Unfortunately most poor people are not wise and make all the wrong decisions in their lives

He puts his nose in white matters all the time.

Words to the wise

Unfortunately most poor people are not wise and make all the wrong decisions in their lives
Going down this road and even though you were raised without money does not mean you should be raised poorly in learning how to save and not waste…

I work daily for my cash earning and spend 25% of it and let the rest sit in the bank but I wasn’t raised by poorly educated people, so money is saved and not wasted.

Forum List

Back