Whites Must Do Their Part to End Racism

You dont close wealth gaps. Wealth is not personal. And people suggest stuff like that do not know what wealth is. Owning Hertz looks big on paper, but it includes all of Hertzs' assets, every car, desk, chair, van, garage, computer systems, etc. That's not FUNGIBLE WEALTH. Can't be cashed out -- can only be divided. And for most of wealthy -- if you FORCED CASH OUT -- there's be a crushing collapse of the economy. Which is what some people seem to want.

Anyways. -- Cant based reparations just on the slavery era or the promises made about acres/mules because AFTERWARDS it's a rolling scale of DIFFERENT abuses and inequities all the way to the 70s. That's a 150 years of "ledger debt" to figure out or there will still be demands that everyone else including ASIANS, HISPANICS, INDIANS and peoples who's ancestors weren't in this country ironically are still "on the hook".
The government is responsible for these things. I was not alive when the Japanese were put in interment camps and I doubt you were. But reparations were paid. None of us Fought in the civil war, but until 2017 descendants of confederate soldiers got monthly checks from the government. These excuses get old flacaltenn.

The Japanese are far different than blacks.
As in they're far smarter when it comes to money.
Asians get the best grades in college over all others as well.
And to coin one of your phrases....You cant talk about Asians because you aren't Asian.
Wrong. And you aren't Asian either.

The government is responsible for these things. I was not alive when the Japanese were put in interment camps and I doubt you were. But reparations were paid. None of us Fought in the civil war, but until 2017 descendants of confederate soldiers got monthly checks from the government. These excuses get old flacaltenn.

Do you have proof your ancestry suffered at the hands of slave owners?

If not you are not owed a thing!

Because you are black does not mean you are entitled to something and need to prove your right to the claim just like the Japanese Americans did.

FYI: You need to read up on who benefited from the seizure of Japanese properties in L.A., California and ask yourself do you want to introduce this subject?

Do you have proof your ancestry suffered at the hands of slave owners?

If not you are not owed a thing!

Because you are black does not mean you are entitled to something and need to prove your right to the claim just like the Japanese Americans did.

FYI: You need to read up on who benefited from the seizure of Japanese properties in L.A., California and ask yourself do you want to introduce this subject?
You have been shown that reparations are owed for actions happening now.

Try posting about the topic.

This is the title of the thread.

50,000 a year. How few of those folk. Let them have it. After all, Most of our founders lost their families, fortunes, health, homes, children during the War for Independence and Congress did not lift a finger to help any of them. 50,000 is a drop in the bucket to what Biden is giving away to our enemies today.

You have been shown that reparations are owed for actions happening now.

Try posting about the topic.
Wow, you introduced stuff and then lecture how I shouldn’t rebuke you one the subjects you enter because when I do it hurts your argument.

You are not owed a thing and you have introduced Whites and history, reparations from the Civil War until now, Japanese Americans getting paid and so on but I must stay on what you deem the topic is and not point to your mistakes for what you introduce.

Why is that?

Simple, you being black and can not prove your ancestry is from the slave days hurts your claim today…

No one owes you anything and telling white society they must do something because you demand it is not happening.

See when I pointed out you shouldn’t introduce what happened to Japanese-Americans during World War II you knew quickly that you as a big mistake?

Because of L.A. and who took over those neighborhoods…

So you should do as you demand and stay on the topic and stop introducing something that will not favor you at all…

Last edited:
50,000 a year. How few of those folk. Let them have it. After all, Most of our founders lost their families, fortunes, health, homes, children during the War for Independence and Congress did not lift a finger to help any of them. 50,000 is a drop in the bucket to what Biden is giving away to our enemies today.
So you are for blacks getting reparations.

This thread is not about Joe Biden.

This is the title of the thread.
Yes it is but you keep on introducing other subjects that do not pertain to the thread, so do you as you demand or accept you are causing the problem and not me…

Whites will never end their racist views and you are naive to think so and that is reality.

Demanding someone to own what another does is like me demanding you to own what another person does and it is beyond stupid.

Racism is reality and part of life and in ten thousand plus years it has not changed at all, so tell me why do you demand something that is not realistic?

So you are for blacks getting reparations.

This thread is not about Joe Biden.
Wait, you stated a moment ago this thread is not about reparations and yet you are writing about it, so why are you changing the subject again?

I find it strange the Moderator in this thread allows the OP to demand we stay on the subject while the OP keep on changing the subject.

You are owe nothing at all in life except to be free to do what you must in life..

Wow, you introduced stuff and then lecture how I shouldn’t rebuke you one the subjects you enter because when I do it hurts your argument.

You are not owed a thing and you have introduced Whites and history, reparations from the Civil War until now, Japanese Americans getting paid and so on but I must stay on what you deem the topic is and not point to your mistakes for what you introduce.

Why is that?

Simple, you being black and can not prove your ancestry is from the slave days hurts your claim today/

Now one owes you anything and telling white society they must do something because you demand it is not happening.

See when I pointed out you shouldn’t introduce what happened to Japanese-Americans during World War II you knew quickly that you as a big mistake?

Because of L.A. and who took over those neighborhoods…

So you should do as you demand and stay on the topic and stop introducing something that will not favor you at all…
I didn't really introduce reparations and I don't want this thread to turn into a white grievance whining thread about how blacks don't deserve reparations and all the other garbage that comes with it. This thread is about what whites can do to end racism in the white community.

Last thing, whites have been given direct economic assistance from the governments of this country and as a British colony on several occasions. To talk about what blacks are not owed after we worked for free while this country started acquiring wealth and that we have paid taxes for programs that excluded us while providing economic assistance to whites shows that you really lack knowledge of how things have been done in this country. For whites like you, the first step in ending racism is for you to go back and study the history of this country's public policy.

absolutely. If they were a slave and from their slave owner.
Since whites committed atrocities after slavery reparations extends past that. Now One thing I am seeing here is that most of the whites who are responding have no clue about this nations history. In order to begin to end racism in white communities, you guys have got to go back and study history more thoroughly.

IM2 said:
There are 10 living recipients of benefits tied to the 1898 Spanish-American War at a total cost of about $50,000 per year.

this isn't true. There are none living and the last one died in 1993 at the age of 110 years old.

Additionally. If a vet in that war was 16 years old at the time, he'd be 140 years old this year.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back